Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya (52502 Views)

Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Iseoluwani: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jeez
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Dexy4yah(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
The days are evil....

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Icarus99(f): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lucky girls
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by tsdarkside(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
am surprised how women are not aware how dangerous this world is....
even me,as a man is scared.... undecided undecided

evil plenty....

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Authoreety:
Is this how to huzzle in Nigeria?

Nigerians are now turning to beasts just to make money... Someone who does this can also kill for rituals and should be hanged!
They are really lucky they were not killed.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Incognito9: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Cypress042:
The day nigerian girls would learn to say no to free food and drinks

97% of their problems is conquered.

Anything "Free", not only food and drinks

True talk tho

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
tsdarkside:
am surprised how women are not aware how dangerous this world is....
even me,as a man is scared.... undecided undecided

evil plenty....
It is greed that drives them, greedy people ends up like this. The idea of getting free stuff, as you said even me as a badass man is afraid, also i think you would find if they were men or boys they d be running the risks of being murdered, but if they were females they d be kept alive for all kinda reasons. Sex,house work, prostitutions and abuse and females are ussually weak to fight back unlike men or boys.
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by tsdarkside(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
GarvinDre:
Stupid girls

imagine....as a woman you should be even extra careful....
not even men are safe....
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
meobizy:
Only horse tranquilizers can knock a person out for that long. Let’s thank God the victims didn’t die on the way.
They must have played with their boobs well while they were deep asleep tongue

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by tsdarkside(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
It is greed that drives them, greedy people ends up like this.

slavery is still around....this women of today are freakin naive....

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by tsdarkside(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
woke is not gonna safe your sorry arse when you meet crazy people....
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Reelmii: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tripoli that crime infected please ...i have never been there but someone close to me told me the place is rough
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Osanoghodua1: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
When I was a teenager, a friend of mine now an Engineer in Sweden, use to deceive teenage girls and youth with travel to abroad, he would be taking advantage on them for sex. He gave some, since I was not desperate for sex and didn't lie to them but just kept a sealed lip, I didn't bed anyone even though I could have but conscience sake. He was always angry at me, but I do quiz the girls then. He had brothers abroad and was highly placed. I was ahead of him academically till date.
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Elvis2kay: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
EDO CONNECTION
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by tsdarkside(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
Reelmii:
Tripoli that crime infected please ...i have never been there but someone close to told me the place is rough

i heard crazy stuffs what they do with women their....
i met a delta igbo woman in europe....they messed her up soo much that they destroyed her womb....
cant have children anymore....

una need to realy consider if its worth it....
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Taich(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
meobizy:
Only horse tranquilizers can knock a person out for that long. Let’s thank God the victims didn’t die on the way.

I was just wondering the kind of sleep they were in to cover such distance without waking up.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by ariesbull: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wild wild west
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Halbashir: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nigerian girls never learn

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by ariesbull: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Elvis2kay:
EDO CONNECTION
leave EDO STATE OUT OF THIS

THIS HAPPENED IN OSUN STATE ....you guys should own up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by isabi2lof: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
See what free food has caused undecided

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by JaceBlaze: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
When it comes money Nigerians would do anything... ANYTHING!

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by lexy2014: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
Islie:
Nigerian Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/11/nigerian-teenage-girls-drugged-birthday-party-wake-while-being-trafficked-libya

these are the lucky ones. what of the ones that the trafficker successfully trafficked? he has been doing it. God just said his time is up.

By the way, how come I dont see any tribalistic comments on this thread?
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by fcbelle72(f): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
Agbadocassava:
I’m sure Asiwaju will stop all these nonsense, most especially baby factories from south east

You must be a product of baby factory , cus you no know your mama wey born u grin grin
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Raloyy: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Too bad
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Richwallet: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Prostitution victims.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Paulflurry29: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
Cypress042:
The day nigerian girls would learn to say no to free food and drinks

97% of their problems is conquered.

This is actually funny but true.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by tsdarkside(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
hammerT:
BLACK MUSLIMS MONKEY SUPPLYING THEIRARAB GOD, WITH NIGGA PUSSY TO ABUSE, SUBJUGATE AND RAPE.

HAHAHAHAH!

IN MY NEXT LIFE, MAKE I NO JAM PEOPLE WEY CAN NEVER GET SENSE.

BLACK TUFIAKWA UNU.

am surprised too how stvpid black people can be....

ridiculous race....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested / Gray Ekpezu, UNICAL Student Killed By A Soldier (Pictures) / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.