Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya (52524 Views)

Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Comelysync: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
What or which kain human beings are this for God's sake? Plus how was he able to ferry them from Osun State to Kano state with all the check points on the road.. You mean no one noticed more than 5 girls sleeping in a car at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by hammerT: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Comelysync:
What or which kain human beings are this for God's sake? Plus how was he able to ferry them from Osun State to Kano state with all the check points on the road.. You mean no one noticed more than 5 girls sleeping in a car at the same time?

WHEN IT COMES TO EVIL, U SEE BLACK MONKEYS CALLED AFRICANS, THEM GO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE.

COME AND BUILD JUST ROAD TO DRIVE YOUR CAR, THEY CANNOT, IS LEBANESE, INDIANS, CHINESE.

WHEN IT COMES TO CRIME, AND CRIMINALITY, THEY ARE NUMBER 1.

EVER WONDER HOW THEY STOP PEOPLE VOTING IN THE WHOLE LAGOS?
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by tsdarkside(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
It is greed that drives them, greedy people ends up like this. The idea of getting free stuff, as you said even me as a badass man is afraid, also i think you would find if they were men or boys they d be running the risks of being murdered, but if they were females they d be kept alive for all kinda reasons. Sex,house work, prostitutions and abuse and females are ussually weak to fight back unlike men or boys.

you would think that a race that went through tragedies upon tragedies throughout history would become smarter....
but nooo....not them....they love to stay stvpid....

the same them will be hailin how nice europeans and americans are....
but find out what they go through the hands of this white maniacs,you would puke....
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Hassanmaye(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Bahamas95:
Promise most Nigerian girls free money, food, iPhone, Brazilian hair, shawarma, ice cream and assurance of fvcking a big gbola in Sambisa forest you will see them trooping there......Where soldiers dey fear to enter these small girls with tiny legs will rush there.
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by CorrectionFLuid: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Introverted girls don't even know the amount of shege they dodge on a daily

5 Likes

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by hammerT: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
tsdarkside:

am surprised too how stvpid black people can be....

ridiculous race....

IT MEANS THEY LIKE WHAT ARABS IS DOING TO THEIR FELLOW COUNTRY MAN IN LIBYA.

WITH THE RAPING AND ROASTING OF NIGERIANS IN LIBYA, E NEVER REACH TO BAN ALL NIGERIANS FROM ENTERING LIBYA.

IF YOU SEE SOMEBODY GOING, YOU STOP THEM?

INNOCENT GIRLS TRYING TO LIVE NORMAL LIFE IN OSUN, NA HIM, PERSON WAN MOVE TO LIBYA.

WHERE THEY WILL BE MALTREATED DAY AND NIGHT, EVENTUALLY KILLED.
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by riverbird: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
endy69:
Name checkers food is ready 😋
MUIDEEN grin
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by lereinter(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
Agbadocassava:
I’m sure Asiwaju will stop all these nonsense, most especially baby factories from south east

How?

The only thing that will change from buhari government and tinubu govt is that there will be a new crop of cabal which will include more yoruba people
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by tsdarkside(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
hammerT:

IT MEANS THEY LIKE WHAT ARABS IS DOING TO THEIR FELLOW COUNTRY MAN IN LIBYA.

WITH THE RAPING AND ROASTING OF NIGERIANS IN LIBYA, E NEVER REACH TO BAN ALL NIGERIANS FROM ENTERING LIBYA.

IF YOU SEE SOMEBODY GOING, YOU STOP THEM?

INNOCENT GIRLS TRYING TO LIVE NORMAL LIFE IN OSUN, NA HIM, PERSON WAN MOVE TO LIBYA.

WHERE THEY WILL BE MALTREATED DAY AND NIGHT, EVENTUALLY KILLED.

bros,evil plenty....i was threatend with rape....and am not a weak guy.... undecided undecided
this is not a joke....this world is very serious matter....
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Uptheante(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
tsdarkside:

i heard crazy stuffs what they do with women their....
i met a delta igbo woman in europe....they messed her up soo much that they destroyed her womb....
cant have children anymore....

una need to realy consider if its worth it....
Is it that she doing prostitution & getting pregnant & aborting indiscriminately, that her womb got damaged?
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by lereinter(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
tsdarkside:

am surprised too how stvpid black people can be....

ridiculous race....

You think it's only black that do trafficking

Google world news to know
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by grandstar(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
He deserves the death sentence.

I wish they could get someone like Marwa to head the human trafficking agency in the country.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by tsdarkside(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
Uptheante:

Is it that she doing prostitution & getting pregnant & aborting indiscriminately, that her womb got damaged?

guy....they go through hell....nasty stories....
they are used like something to have fun with....not only fvckin....

sorry for this useless black girls that think everything is about sex....
their are men that want to see women just suffer and die....
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Jaykid0x: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
Agbadocassava:
I’m sure Asiwaju will stop all these nonsense, most especially baby factories from south east

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Uptheante(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
ariesbull:
leave EDO STATE OUT OF THIS

THIS HAPPENED IN OSUN STATE ....you guys should own up
But in all honesty, na Edo girls dey mostly do ashawo abroad before other tribes. It is a common fact in Nigeria that even a 10 year old knows.
Though in this particular case, the girls are most likely Yoruba, judging by their state of origin/residence
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by hammerT: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
AS OF TODAY, NIGERIA SHOULD BAN ITS CIITIZEN FROM ENTERING LIBYA AND TUNISIA.

I PERSONALLY CANNOT ENTER CERTAIN ARAB COUNTRIES BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THEM, PLUS I'M NOT A MUSLIM.

THE HATRED IS READY THERE AND MUTUAL.

I CANNOT TOLERATE ANY SHIT FROM THEM.

I'M NOT THEIR SLAVE AND EVEN THEIR SLAVES IN NIGERIA THAT I SHARE COUNTRY WITH, I DONT GET ON WITH THEM.

IT IS LIKE CAT AND DOG.
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by tsdarkside(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
lereinter:

You think it's only black that do trafficking

Google world news to know

ofcourse....but black people own is very bad.... undecided undecided
through your behaviour to each other,you motivate other races to treat you bad....
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Uptheante(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
tsdarkside:

guy....they go through hell....nasty stories....
they are used like something to have fun with....not only fvckin....

sorry for this useless black girls that think everything is about sex....
their are men that want to see women just suffer and die....
I see it sometimes as the price they have to pay for their greed, lack of contentment, promiscuity & foolishness.
I hear tales of how different kinds of men even in shit hole countries like Mali, Ghana, Togo, Libya, Chad etc use to fucck these Nigerian girls mercilessly for peanuts.
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by joeyswift(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Cypress042:
The day nigerian girls would learn to say no to free food and drinks

97% of their problems is conquered.
Na hunger cause am. So many girls outside are willing to follow you home if you can assure them that they will eat indomie

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by tsdarkside(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Uptheante:

I see it sometimes as the price they have to pay for their greed, lack of contentment, promiscuity & foolishness.
I hear tales of how different kinds of men even in shit hole countries like Mali, Ghana, Togo, Libya, Chad etc use to fucck these Nigerian girls mercilessly for peanuts.

very low self esteem....
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by tsdarkside(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
joeyswift:
Na hunger cause am. So many girls outside are willing to follow you home if you can assure them that they will eat indomie

happens even in europe and america too....but not as many....

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by etrange: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
A very wicked man drugged and attempted to traffic unsuspecting victims to Libya, but it doesn't mean Nigerian men are wicked or bad people. But the girls that attended the party somehow are enough to make Nairaland people call out Nigerian girls. You guys really believe crime is your birthright.

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by sharpwriter(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
tsdarkside:

bros,evil plenty....i was threatend with rape....and am not a weak guy.... undecided undecided
this is not a joke....this world is very serious matter....
Threatened with rape? Explain more
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by adebo119: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Islie:
Nigerian Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/11/nigerian-teenage-girls-drugged-birthday-party-wake-while-being-trafficked-libya

He should be sentenced to Life Imprisonment or Death Penalty.
There's too much wickedness in this country!

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Pat081: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Free things dey kill still 98 % of them will not listen after reading this
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Seankhalifa: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
FG should band indomie... indomie alone has put plenty gals in wahala...
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Uptheante(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
tsdarkside:

very low self esteem....
And after years of prostitution & getting fuccked by thousands of men, they will return to Nigeria & start attending church & become ushers & choristers & naive innocent men will be deceived into marrying them
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Dude397(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Na wa o. God have mercy shocked
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by rzalvaero: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
tripindo.
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by cocoduck: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Agbadocassava:
and the one that happens the the rectum of the woman that produced you
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by tsdarkside(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
sharpwriter:

Threatened with rape? Explain more

i trusted to say something back because of them insultin the black race....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Whistleblower Exposes Guys Stealing Diesel From A Glo Mast". See Photos / South African Police Arresting Any Foreigner Without Valid ID And Papers (Photos / Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.