Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya (52503 Views)

Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by godofuck231: 1:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Na goat ehen no de hear word de sweet pass for peppersoup , the low life girls who drink what they dont know and prostitutte at an age so lewd are the ones in the hole now, their parents don't actually care so suya don ready
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Babaken(m): 4:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Agbadocassava:
I’m sure Asiwaju will stop all these nonsense, most especially baby factories from south east
Person wen never fit stop himself from urinating on his body na human trafficking he go for stop.
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Hungry gals, big turnoff for me sad
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by ghazab74(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2023
If money grew on trees. Women would have married monkeys. Argue for or against this statement taking into consideration the high cost of living in the country.
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by zumbigbo(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2023
Big boss says we must hustle by fire, by force.

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by Tharealisrael(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2023
I think dia mama go dey follow dem talk dem go form biz gyals, dia own for don finish...the level of poor thinking in the country is really causing a lot of havoc...may God help us. I think dia mama go dey follow dem talk dem go form biz gyals, dia own for don finish...the level of poor thinking in the country is really causing a lot of havoc...may God help us. I think dia mama go dey follow dem talk dem go form biz gyals, dia own for don finish...the level of poor thinking in the country is really causing a lot of havoc...may God help us. :PI think dia mama go dey follow dem talk dem go form biz gyals, dia own for don finish...the level of poor thinking in the country is really causing a lot of havoc...may God help us. I think dia mama go dey follow dem talk dem go form biz gyals, dia own for don finish...the level of poor thinking in the country is really causing a lot of havoc...may God help us. I think dia mama go dey follow dem talk dem go form biz gyals, di
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by EmiDon11: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Well to Nigerians everyone is lazy,even people who built countries better than theirs are lazy.It's wild.
no no no

Afrikaans aint lazy.

Only xhosa gorillas and zulu chimps are lazy.....

Stop using hardworking afrikaans to cover yourselves up.
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by EmiDon11: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2023
JaceBlaze:
When it comes money Nigerians would do anything... ANYTHING!
So the people that killed Lucky Dube did it for Christ?
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by JaceBlaze: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
So the people that killed Lucky Dube did it for Christ?

You folks will do ANYTHING for money.I noticed you didn't call me a liar.And this thing of bringing up Lucky Dube whenever you're defeated by facts must end.
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by EmiDon11: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
JaceBlaze:

You folks will do ANYTHING for money.I noticed you didn't call me a liar.And this thing of bringing up Lucky Dube whenever you're defeated by facts must end.
answer the question and stop shifting goal post
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by JaceBlaze: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
no no no

Afrikaans aint lazy.

Only xhosa gorillas and zulu chimps are lazy.....

Stop using hardworking afrikaans to cover yourselves up.

So how come our country is better than yours?🤣
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by JaceBlaze: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
answer the question and stop shifting goal post

What's the question?
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by EmiDon11: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
JaceBlaze:

What's the question?
people that murdered the reggae legend, where they nigerians too?
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by EmiDon11: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
JaceBlaze:

So how come our country is better than yours?
we just have bad leaders at the moment
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by JaceBlaze: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
we just have bad leaders at the moment

...and laziness
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by EmiDon11: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
JaceBlaze:

...and laziness
lol
So this lazy stuff actually pain u guys to ur bone marrows grin grin grin
Wonderful
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by JaceBlaze: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
people that murdered the reggae legend, where they nigerians too?

No they were Mozambicans.They seem to hate Nigerians too.Why are you hated by everyone?

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by EmiDon11: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
JaceBlaze:

No they were Mozambicans.They seem to hate Nigerians too.Why are you hated by everyone?
Southern africans, naturally hate progress....

Thats why Elun Musk left ur sithole for America
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by JaceBlaze: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
lol

So this lazy stuff actually pain u guys to ur bone marrows grin grin grin

Wonderful

You reckon? What in this life can be more painful than being born in Nigeria?🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by EmiDon11: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
JaceBlaze:

You reckon? What in this life can be more painful than being born in Nigeria?
Being born in SA ofcourse...

Imagine me bieng born in a country where i cant enter all the towns.
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by JaceBlaze: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
Being born in SA ofcourse...

Imagine me bieng born in a country where i cant enter all the towns.

That's kinda funny because I'm in Johannesburg right now.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by JaceBlaze: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
Southern africans, naturally hate progress....

Thats why Elun Musk left ur sithole for America

Says a Boko Haram terrorist who bombed every infrastructure the British left for him.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by EmiDon11: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
JaceBlaze:

That's kinda funny because I'm in Johannesburg right now.
i think a trip to Oriana wont be bad...

shocked
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by EmiDon11: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Says a Boko Haram terrorist who bombed every infrastructure the British left for him.
atleast they didnt burn down the nairaland forum u use daily as oxygen.
Re: Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya by JaceBlaze: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
atleast they didnt burn down the nairaland forum u use daily as oxygen.

You not making any sense,but then again you're a Nigerian on Nairaland and there aren't too many of you here that use the grey matter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested / Gray Ekpezu, UNICAL Student Killed By A Soldier (Pictures) / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.