Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested (60504 Views)

Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State / Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by OBTOREPA(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
That's very good
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by kkfada(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
police avoid wahala some people carry grace. una be family man in a hard country focus on your job in the right way see as una keep face like have mercy on me now ...where all the power you exhibited in the incident video.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Good.

But do these policemen read the news at all?

Or do they think they're invincible?

The reports of policemen getting arrested daily are all over the news, yet the police keep committing the same crime over and over again.

When a policeman is arrested, the news should be circulated around all policemen in Nigeria to server as a deterrent to others.

That should be the first step in curbing police violence.
I think they believed that it would never happen to them. grin that no one could ever touch them.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
kkfada:
police avoid wahala some people carry grace. una be family man in a hard country focus on your job in the right way see as una keep face like have mercy on me now ...where all the power you exhibited in the incident video.
but they will not listen, in these world of social media and times of citizens anger against politicians, INEC and post elections palaver, they thought this would never happen to them. cheesy grin see how they chill like cold turkeys. Now they may begin to fight to keep their jobs.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by matify83: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
Like someone above already posted, I don't think these guys read the news on what has been happening to their colleaques who were caught dehumanizing fellow citizens.

These guys should just know that the advent of smart phones has spoilt "business-as-usual" for them.

If we had a functional legislative arm, they should have push for citizens right to record police officers with phones when performing their duty like is done in western societies.

But for these ones, they have wasted their over 2 to 3 decades of policing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Zane2point4(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Good.

The reports of policemen getting arrested daily are all over the news, yet the police keep committing the same crime over and over again.

When a policeman is arrested, the news should be circulated around all policemen in Nigeria to server as a deterrent to others.

Thats the issue,most of them are not internet sarvy and cant operate nor even posses an android fon

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by virginchaser(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
I do recognize what Nigeria police faces daily in terms of welfare but it is not enough reason to maltreat a tax paying Nigerian on the highway.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by youngrichnigga: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
This is where it'll end and they'll be transferred. The police cannot be in charge of dealing with her own issues due to inherent corruption and nepotism that pervades every facet of our national lives. The worst that'll happen to these guys will be to be transferred out of Rivers State, we've seen this happen severally across the country undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Tonymario58: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
WHY DID THE OP ADDED THE STATE OF THE GUY FROM RIVERS
WHAT WAS HIS INTENTION
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by UNDFTD: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OsHjCj6K0U

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1645818642200682499?t=SGE2MGhCC0v-P_jDKueC6A&s=19

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7647551/police-officer-captured-harassing-man#122419894

The hearts of these three policemen are as ugly as they look. They act with impunity against the citizens but when the citizens retaliate by choosing any means that they deem fit, then you will see folks that would be taking up and defending the police.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Originalsly: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
From time to time we hear of Police at checkpoints being attacked and killed..... and we almost always blame some religion .... tribe ... or group. Police endangering the lives of other Police.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by ehissi(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
matify83:
Like someone above already posted, I don't think these guys read the news on what has been happening to the colleques who were caught dehumanizing fellow citizens.

These guys should just know that the advent of smart phones has spoilt business for them.

If we had a functional legislative arm, they should have push for citizens right to record police officers with phones when performing their duty like is done in western societies.

But for these ones, they have wasted their over 2 to 3 decades of policing.

Absolutely, at the moment there are no laws in naigeria's constitutions which prevents one from recording policement while doing their jobs in naigeria, i am sure, unless they have something to hide which would be more reason to record them while doing their so called jobs. This case serves as an evidence why they should be recorded.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Men in Black uniform (Nigeria Police) are stupid see the way they are embarrassing the man
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by longview007: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Stupid officer,
You should not transfer his frustrations to such attitude on duty.

Let him be penalized.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by gotnel: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Police brutality.
Some of the officers are very wicked naturally.
While many of the police officers are very cordial and responsible on duty
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Positiveme2020: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kingsize4eva:
Kudos, sometimes I do wonder who trained these people.
Drop your gun and watch me remove your teeth within seconds, that was the exact word I told one of them the other day.

Hahahaha,And what was his response.?
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by tomdon(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
LaSenior:
Immediate dismissal should be the foremost thing this will serve as deterrent to other misbehaving officers

You saw the videos what else are you investigation

The Nigerian security forces has really abused the word investigation

Something happen Korokoro eye you still dey find to investigate

The idiot that killed a pregnant woman on Christmas day hasn't been dismissed let alone this. This country is fuckéd
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by origima: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Fools without example. We give you training,wear u cloths,feed you,house you,fill your pockets with our monies and give you gun and other weapons to protect us yet I are using it against us. I pity the generations of this fools

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by matify83: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Absolutely, at the moment there are no laws in naigeria's constitutions which prevent one recording policement while doing there jobs in naigeria, i am sure, unless they have something to hide which would be more reason to record them while doing their so called jobs. This case serves as an evidence why they should be recorded.

Agreed that there is no law barring citizens from recording police men on duty. However, there is no explicit law making it a right for law enforcement officers to be filmed when performing their duty.

Remember it took a whole IG of police to stop police officers from searching through people's phones. A police man was dismissed for flaunting the order even when the young man clearly told the officer of the IG's order.

Some laws have to be spelt in black and white before some of these our brothers will "behave".
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by kinkydude: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Will a leopard ever changed his skin? See their eyes like ikwikwi eyes. Stupid things
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Electrokco: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
But what is a police man doing with bears
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Naz34(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
But the voice over and spoken english of that youtuber is too poor o. Habaa. He should stop the job of being the reporter abeg.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Lightened: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Very stupid men
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
matify83:

Agreed that there is no law barring citizens from recording police men on duty. However, there is no explicit law making it a right for law enforcement officers to be filmed when performing their duty.

Remember it took a whole IG of police to stop police officers from searching through people's phones. A police man was dismissed for flaunting the order even when the young man clearly told the officer of the IG's order.

Some laws have to be spelt in black and white before some of these our brothers will "behave".
Absolutely! remember the filming isn't just to protect the citizens, it is also to protect the police from being abused by the citizens, or any false accussations of police brutalities on citizens. It works both ways, this right should automatically fall under the fundermental human rights of ALL niagerian citizen, police included.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Asiseeit: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hmmnn... Is it my eyes, cos I can't identify the policeman with stick in the video among these three. Was he not black like evil and sporting a grey goatee?
Nah that one I want make boys give jungle beating with slaps and cane too
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Moonraker007: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dismiss the bastards...
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Greggdekor007: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Good.

When a policeman is arrested, the news should be circulated around all policemen in Nigeria to serve as a deterrent to others.

The love of money
Most of them are being coursed on daily basis and no matter how much they tried to make this heinous act discrete, the law of Karma will make their cup full just like this one.

They always act as if they are not from the same Nigeria as others.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by candygist: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
They should put the police man inside boxing ring one on one with all the people he as flogged so far. Let them throw blow first.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Buffalo2(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Once I saw the clip I knew their cup is full. The i.diot don run go clear e Dino Melaye bear bear
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by mkoabiola: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Seee d ugly tin that form bulldozer on d road

But they d film them without being noticed or caught is jus another surprise
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Ezmans: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating / Thieves Snatch Policeman's Phone From Him In Broad Daylight (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.