Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? (3760 Views)

Concerned Northerners Vow To Defend Tinubu’s Mandate / APC: "Obi Trying To ‘steal’ Tinubu’s Mandate" / APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by seanfer(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Where do you get all these your infantile ideas from. It really baffles me. How can you compare a political contest with voters that voted their candidate and saying they will defend their candidates victory, that was given to that candidate by the voters, with spectators watching sport for entertainment.

You have time for those guys. They think with their anus.

1 Like

Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by seanfer(m): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

So what would you say about a contest like big brother, is it not a competition, Oga they are all the same because it still all depends on how the contenders perform

Big brother? Shows how you think.
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by Keegan: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Algrin:

That contest is contest doesn't mean you can apply skills required for competitive swimming in a boxing match. Your preferred candidate approached the elections through religious lines and that didn't turn out well. You won a swimming championship, then took it as an ability to compete in boxing. Now, they have removed your teeth, you are wailing, "Referee, see blood, see blood. He has removed my teeth. We don't do this in swimming." 😂

Who does that?

This is so funny. Alas, the referee didn't look uche's face.

1 Like

Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by TrackerXL: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2023
Bro you are a very foolish man judging from the explanation different people have provided to understand you can not compare football BBN to the election.

Election conversation such as this is above your intelligence level so stop creating thread exposing how dull you are as a human ?

Are you Igbo ?

Brendaniel:

That's the problem with you guys, you think people are doing this just because of what they will gain....
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by Brendaniel: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
TrackerXL:
Bro you are a very foolish man judging from the explanation different people have provided to understand you can not compare football BBN to the election.

Election conversation such as this is above your intelligence level so stop creating thread exposing how dull you are as a human ?

Are you Igbo ?

Winners emerge based on the performance of the contestants in everything bolded in your comment or are you guys trying to tell us that Tinubu did not win based on his performance during the election? I think the obidients are right or Can you please explain?
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by Brendaniel: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2023
seanfer:

[b]Big brother? [/b]Shows how you think.

Yes, big brother even Nigerian Idol and the voice, the are competitions and they have contestants and the winner emerges based on performance whether selective or elective, so what is the difference with elections? can you please explain?
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by Sangoamadioha1: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

That's the problem with you guys, you think people are doing this just because of what they will gain....

Be forming social activist there, don't go and improve yourself. Wait until Peter Obi becomes president before moving on with your life.
Do you see Peter Obi's son or daughter forming Obidient upandan Be there forming intellectual on top Obi matter.
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by Brendaniel: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Be forming social activist there, don't go and improve yourself. Wait until Peter Obi becomes president before moving on with your life.
Do you see Peter Obi's son or daughter forming Obidient upandan Be there forming intellectual on top Obi matter.

Do you know who I am? you think everyone complaining of bad governance must be a poor person and you think everyone suffering of bad governance is also a poor person, Pa Fasoranti's daughter, was She a poor person? Alex Badeh(former CDS) was he a poor person? you guys should be very careful with this self centered political kind of thinking....
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by Sangoamadioha1: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

Do you know who I am? you think everyone complaining of bad governance must be a poor person and you think everyone suffering of bad governance is also a poor person, Pa Fasoranti's daughter, was She a poor person? Alex Badeh(former CDS) was he a poor person? you guys should be very careful with this self centered political kind of thinking....

Ok, Bill Gates, stay online and rant. I have to hustle, so I am out of here. Bye.
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by Brendaniel: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Ok, Bill Gates, stay online and rant. I have to hustle, so I am out of here. Bye.

If you are so busy as you claim you should have simply ignored the thread....
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by Sangoamadioha1: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

If you are so busy as you claim you should have simply ignored the thread....

I had the time when I joined, now my time engaging with you is up. Since you don't hustle to eat, allow me hustle my own nah.
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by Brendaniel: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

I had the time when I joined, now my time engaging with you is up. Since you don't hustle to eat, allow me hustle my own nah.

I never told you if I hustle or not, do you know if I am still living under my parents roof or if I am in the army serving presently in Sambisa forest, I never stopped you from hustling, you mentioned me first....
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by THEGALADIMA(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2023
God bless you for your sharp reply...

mymadam:
The same applies to those trying to help Peter Obi reclaim his 'stolen' mandate. Unfortunately, only 'what you already possess' can be stolen from you. Comprenez vous?

QED
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by Sangoamadioha1: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

I never told you if I hustle or not, do you know if I am still living under my parents roof or if I am in the army serving presently in Sambisa forest, I never stopped you from hustling, you mentioned me first....

Ok then no wahala, have a lovely and fruitful day👍
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by Brendaniel: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Ok then no wahala, have a lovely and fruitful day👍

You too...
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by idu1(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2023
una head no correct true true.
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by Stone03: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2023
mymadam:
The same applies to those trying to help Peter Obi reclaim his 'stolen' mandate. Unfortunately, only 'what you already possess' can be stolen from you. Comprenez vous?

QED

Yes, vice versa.
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by FatherofAsaad: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Is it true that OBI never conduct any local government election for 8yrs as a governor and about the Panama papers too
Re: For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? by Shikini: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
They are enemies of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moving The Capital From Abuja / Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram / Great Ogboru Denies Moves To ACN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.