Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV (4315 Views)

Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters / Omo-agege Condemns Brutal Attacks On Nigerians, Calls For Decisive Action / Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by Mindlog: 6:19am On Apr 12, 2023
theredaddy:

You have forgotten you don't even know my name 🤭

Of course, just as you don't know mine but when you, yourself type in your name..... nothing comes up.😂😂😂
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by ruggedtimi(m): 6:47am On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I am not surprised that she is not humble enough to admit her errors. She has dabbled into what she does not understand, she has no pvc and had never voted in Nigeria but quick to rely on "cousins in Lagos" to slander and defame. She is not above the law.Like Uju, she too will get her day in court to defend herself.
omo na wa for una oh....person with a wide audience don come out now dey slam our greedy politicians. We dey vex for her, we suppose join her
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by ruggedtimi(m): 6:50am On Apr 12, 2023
akingangan:
She did not vote
But wants to complain
what's the essence of voting? She has the right to complain.
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by mortalincarnate(f): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2023
akingangan:
Chimamanda has called Nigerians juveniles while bragging that she lives in the US and stating that she did not vote.

All on Arise TV

akingangan:
Go to school and be patience with your English teacher you refuse

Tribalism no Dey finish akingangan:

She said: "non juveniles behaving like juveniles." But out tribalism you heard a different thing.
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by hardbody: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I am not surprised that she is not humble enough to admit her errors. She has dabbled into what she does not understand, she has no pvc and had never voted in Nigeria but quick to rely on "cousins in Lagos" to slander and defame. She is not above the law.Like Uju, she too will get her day in court to defend herself.

You people and threats. Whoever sounds in opposition automatically becomes open to arrest.
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by HNICEARTH: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2023
Lying liar! she was referring to the weak Clap-back by APC miscreants not Nigerians

Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by tonicyril: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2023
theredaddy:
She is from a place that has no respect or home training, naa kick dem dey take wake there papa

chimamanda is highly ignored, you can't give what you don't have.

Who could have thought chimamanda would suddenly become a political analyst overnight, spirit of Nzogbu Ngbozu descended on her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 barren witch
Is she really barren??🤣🤣🤣
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by ukaface(f): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2023
akingangan:
Chimamanda has called Nigerians juveniles while bragging that she lives in the US and stating that she did not vote.

All on Arise TV

Ogaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I watched this same video o
This your exaggeration na from bottomless pit oooo…. Haba!

You could have just created a thread and title it ‘ I HATE CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE’

Wait first Wetin be juvenile? Cos you fit Dey think say na abuse
By the way, what I heard from her was, ‘juvenile fulmination by non juvenile people’
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by AloneTK: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2023
ganisucks:

You don't understand English.
She said: "non juveniles behaving like juveniles."

You could just ignore them.
Apparently, most of them did not even bother to see the complete interview.
From the topic, I think it is clear that it is an attempt to misinform readers, many of whom only heard that she did an interview with Arise TV.
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by ibechris(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2023
akingangan:

All on Arise TV

Go school,una say na to sell agbo better.

Common sense is what u are lacking.

Try and learn without tribal biase.
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by olaadesino(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2023
derecho:
Okay...is it that small girl that made Lai Mohammed's visit to America useless?

That small girl that Soyinka is scared of?

APC spindoctors are too daft.So they were expecting "Nigerians" to be angry with her?
You guys need to learn from OBIdients o
Nothing but bottom power, do not be surprised
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by Sparrk007(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
OGA GO TO COURT AND STOP DISTURBING OUR PEACE
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by Sparrk007(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Every sane and Useful citizens of our dear country should pls ignore these cornfield

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Must Discuss Nigeria Federation Structure - Gov Mimiko / Police Id Cards Found Among Illegal Arms In Kano / Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.