Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV (4258 Views)

Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters / Omo-agege Condemns Brutal Attacks On Nigerians, Calls For Decisive Action / Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by OneCandleAway(f): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Omoawoke:

A woman close to 50 is what you call a small girl.

She is an adult bros and she don reach menopause. Is it because she looks small?

I'm always suprised when they call her small girl.

Chimamanda is in her 40s na mama she be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by Mindlog: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
theredaddy:
She is from a place that has no respect or home training, naa kick dem dey take wake there papa

chimamanda is highly ignored, you can't give what you don't have.

Who could have thought chimamanda would suddenly become a political analyst overnight, spirit of Nzogbu Ngbozu descended on her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 barren witch

Says one whose name will not come up when googled.🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by Omoawoke: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I'm always suprised when they call her small girl.

Chimamanda is in her 40s na mama she be.

She will be 46 this year
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by theredaddy: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mindlog:

Says one whose name will not come up when googled.🤣🤣🤣

You have forgotten you don't even know my name 🤭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by etrange: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
ganisucks:

You don't understand English.
She said: "non juveniles behaving like juveniles."
And she was referring to Bayo, FFK and Keyamo, not Nigerians.
I recommend you go, and study brighter grammar; from book one to book six.

Please, do you have a link to the interview?
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by Brendaniel: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
yes ,a tweet from your new prime minister you're denying.

Please show me a link in the last 1 month that sit at home happened in the south east as you claimed?
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by umarfantami(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
Chimpanzee or what's her name. U r in US EXPRESSION your illiteracy .come and lead a protest if you are not ok with the election.
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by anyilalaz: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
I doubt the OP really listened to the question asked and her responses. Perhaps, OP is beclouded by the same parochial antagonism that has held us down as the purported pride of a Blackman.

God give us brain to think and reason. Not anus to think and reason with.
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by Epistasis(m): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I am not surprised that she is not humble enough to admit her errors. She has dabbled into what she does not understand, she has no pvc and had never voted in Nigeria but quick to rely on "cousins in Lagos" to slander and defame. She is not above the law.Like Uju, she too will get her day in court to defend herself.
Don't mind those people, one will but wonder how their cousin in far way Finland is the one ordering them to sit at home every Monday
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by udede(m): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
kettykin:
If you don't agree with her then go to court
grin🤣🤣
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by candygist: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
akingangan:
Chimamanda has called Nigerians juveniles while bragging that she lives in the US and stating that she did not vote.

All on Arise TV

She's in the USA but dragging lands with her Kingsmen in the village of Anambra.
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by candygist: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
akingangan:
Chimamanda has called Nigerians juveniles while bragging that she lives in the US and stating that she did not vote.

All on Arise TV

She's in the USA but dragging lands with her Kingsmen in the village of Anambra...
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by udede(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
Omoawoke:

She will be 46 this year
shatap or go to court if you think that a 46 year old is not supposed to have an opinion or espress it.
Just go to court
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by bdon123(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
ganisucks:

the fool wont study it,all they care abt is tribal sentiments to everything
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by Wahalawaha1a: 12:20am On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

Please show me a link in the last 1 month that sit at home happened in the south east as you claimed?
should I include ugm recent attacks on innocent ppl as well?
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by PreyingMantis(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
Are you talking about the people killed by UGM in Ikorodu a few days ago? Yoruba Nation Militants masquerading as Unknown Gunmen
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by Neddstark: 12:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Let her say whatever she wants. Obi will never become president. Maybe plesident of Anambla.
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by Brendaniel: 12:55am On Apr 12, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:

UGM means unknown gun men, it could even be the police, I need only sit at home enforcement videos....
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by Ikea81: 1:00am On Apr 12, 2023
E better say your mama born armed robber or ashawo than the ozuor you turned out to be.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by EsomahJD: 1:14am On Apr 12, 2023
She talked about "projection in psychology" accusing others of something you're doing.

OP you just proved her point.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by malele(m): 1:16am On Apr 12, 2023
akingangan:

All on Arise TV

thats the only thing u could pick from the interview ?
u are an irredeemable fool

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by KosiGee(m): 2:31am On Apr 12, 2023
akingangan:

All on Arise TV

You are a typical coward.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by Oksman(m): 2:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Guestlander:
Chimpamanda is not as bright as being touted by the headless mob.

Yes she is not as bright as you think but one thing is sure... Your post lacks content.
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by Guestlander: 2:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Oksman:

Yes she is not as bright as you think but one thing is sure... Your post lacks content.

What do you know about content? All these kids.
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by KanwuliaExtra: 3:01am On Apr 12, 2023
The lies never stop.
Yes Daddy don fade. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by Isobug: 3:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Keep changing and twisting narratives
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by TrackerXL: 4:23am On Apr 12, 2023
She made Lai Mohammed visit useless yet USA released a leak legitimizing the process of the election n the election itself.

Continue to deluded yourself, you senseless Igbos think the USA is a country you or Adichie can tell what to believe without their own investigation ba ? De fool you Igbo papa de go.

derecho:
Okay...is it that small girl that made Lai Mohammed's visit to America useless?

That small girl that Soyinka is scared of?

APC spindoctors are too daft.So they were expecting "Nigerians" to be angry with her?
You guys need to learn from OBIdients o
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by nnamdi640: 5:42am On Apr 12, 2023
clearcrystal:
She no get sense.
Na small pikin dey worry her.
Am sure you didn't watch the video, all you did was to jump into matter you know nothing about and start saying r*bbish
Re: Chimamanda Talks Down On Nigerians Calls Them Juveniles - Arise TV by 4mable: 6:02am On Apr 12, 2023
ganisucks:

the video is here and clear, it human to err.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi / Folashade Alakija Now Worlds Richest Black Woman Beating Oprah Winfrey / My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.