Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case (1593 Views)

This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case by Gucciblog: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
APC said it was Tinubu’s bank accounts that was charged with money laundering and pushing Heroine not Tinubu himself. That’s like saying “na my penis give Adesua Belle nobi me” you see how dumb that sounds? That’s exactly how dumb the entire APC sound with that crèche rebuttal📌

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case by TrackerXL: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hope you will join obi at the court n help him win. You have a very valid point that will win obi the presidency

Gucciblog:
APC said it was Tinubu’s bank accounts that was charged with money laundering and pushing Heroine not Tinubu himself. That’s like saying “na my penis give Adesua Belle nobi me” you see how dumb that sounds? That’s exactly how dumb the entire APC sound with that crèche rebuttal📌

3 Likes

Re: It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case by Gucciblog: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
TrackerXL:
Hope will join obi at the court n help him win. You have a very valid point that will win obi the presidency

Shut up

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case by Orfankwagh(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
Your indirect explanation is epic

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case by BiafranPatriot: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
See how foolish these tinubu legal team members are??

Dont they even know that every account has "digital footprints"??

Now they have nailed themselves again...

Before the FBI "Forfeiture" who operated the accounts solely, as account owner??... ...TINUBU.

This submission must be from Festus keyamo...but if its olanikpekun, then its a bigger disgrace for agbadorians and their useless "sophistication" ...spits

Chai, these APC people are useless ohhh!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case by Corn247: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
He is Amuda from Togo o grin
Re: It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case by tolue42(m): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
See how foolish these tinubu legal team members are??

Dont they even know that every account has "digital footprints"??

Now they have nailed themselves again...

Before the FBI "Forfeiture" who operated the accounts solely, as account owner??... ...TINUBU.

This submission must be from Festus keyamo...but if its olanikpekun, then its a bigger disgrace for agbadorians and their useless "sophistication" ...spits

Chai, these APC people are useless ohhh!!

I weep for you guys, una brain na just 1 kilobite.
That's how one of you was saying America embassy here is a business center, not knowing America white house could be liken to their embassy here in Nigeria...

Obi wasted all labor party votes.. he's a PDP member according to law!
Re: It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case by Bigseven(m): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Too dull
Re: It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case by Killerbag36: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Yahoo boy no do anything na him account na commit the crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case by sirchim(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gucciblog:
APCHEAT dey dumb before na. Can't you see their dumb president, who couldn't rig an election in a professional way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case by snapshot: 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
na this same attitude una carry do election, con dey wail about like diminutive gnome ever since after reality set in.... E go shock una again soon.
nothing like reality setting in
Obi won the election
APC rigged their way to be declared winners

But the stolen mandate shall be reclaimed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case by IgOga(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin angry

US law is quite interesting though

1. First Tinubu’s case was brought by IRS (Tax man) not DEA (drug busters grin)

2. In court documents, Tinubu was addressed as "claimant" not criminal or looser etc grin

What does it all mean? It means Tinubu can forfeit assets without being a criminal. It's difficult for alot of mumudients to understand but what can I do grin

1 Share

Re: It's My Prick That Gave Adesua Belle Not Me"—APC's Defense On Tinubu's Drug Case by Wahalawaha1a: 12:22am On Apr 12, 2023
snapshot:
nothing like reality setting in
Obi won the election
APC rigged their way to be declared winners

But the stolen mandate shall be reclaimed!
delusional

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention / Bribery Of Presidential Election Tribunal Judges Have Started / Breaking: Kaduna Governor Rejoices Over Appointment Of Defence Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.