Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice (49804 Views)

Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed / Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Trustedpronet: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

You think say kogi na rivers .?

Do you know why Faleke lost that year?

Go and make inquiry.

Kogi don't need money you mean?
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Backpedal: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You and wike should gerrout. Sooner than later, all the crop of politicians today who thrive on chop make I chop politics will be retired. It's happening already. I was at UCH today. There was power outage for several hours at the largest A and E in West Africa in UCH. Most of the ceilings are falling off , and we have a health minister somewhere who reports to Mr president on health matters.

Last year, scores of babies died at UPTH due to related issues but they swept it under the carpet. The CMD was compelled to debunk the story. Same story everywhere.

It's a big shame on this country honestly
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Menclothing: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2023
mhmsadyq:

Common presidential primary Wike no fit win.

And least he won his state

Dino Dey loose back to back

If Dino contested against faleke na sure loose
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Penisman: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2023
tesppidd:
Wike's prison uniform will have embroidery..

grin grin grin

Quote of the Year!

It it will be seen by Hushpuppy and Abba Kyiari.

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Jungleluv5: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=122454114]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3AB44v1DFM

Wike is it true oya tell me what happens
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Allisgud: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2023
This movie go sweet
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by 7arrows: 7:13am On Apr 12, 2023
fergie001:
https://youtu.be/d3AB44v1D

So u were counting the times he called u. U try o.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Jilo83(m): 7:14am On Apr 12, 2023
Why you no tell us this before now?
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by HNICEARTH: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2023
Whatever wike says about dino is the truth and only the truth. Whatever dino says about wike is the truth and only the truth. Make dem rumble!

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by ViceGovernor: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

The problem is Dino has no level in Kogi , Wike has in Rivers
Dino has no level in kogi leemaoo 😂😂😂
This has to be the most funny statement on NL
Dino will win with a landslide....Bello wants to handover to another ebira man you think say na mumu everybody be for this state.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by onatisi(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2023
tinubu was rich even before becoming Lagos state governor, he was a major financier of nadeco during the day of Abacha and really helped the political struggle then and that was the only major reason he was compensated with the governorship and chosen as AD candidate over funsho Williams who was much much stronger than tinibu then in Lagos politics. Dino too will have his own history but definitely he became richer after he got into the system. that is Nigeria for you , we really don't ask questions about how people got their wealth all we are concerned about is just having a share of it, these politicians are emergency billionaires that have no traceable verifiable history of how they became billionaire

PoliteActivist:

I'm curious about one thing: how did Dino get his money? We know someone like, say, Tinubu, stole Lagos tax money. But Dino was rich b4 politics. How did he make the money??
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by virginchaser(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You and wike should gerrout. Sooner than later, all the crop of politicians today who thrive on chop make I chop politics will be retired. It's happening already. I was at UCH today. There was power outage for several hours at the largest A and E in West Africa in UCH. Most of the ceilings are falling off , and we have a health minister somewhere who reports to Mr president on health matters.

Last year, scores of babies died at UPTH due to related issues but they swept it under the carpet. The CMD was compelled to debunk the story. Same story everywhere.

..and billions of dollars are missing yearly..
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by mp3ree: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:
One thing I know so well.. is ..
In Tinubu few days in office .. he will so keep Wike at arms length the fool wouldn’t believe how empty he is..

Only Wike on his own will start looking for Allie’s .. trust me .. any attempted attempts .. the Yoruba media that made him will unmake and send him to efcc jail without anyone to pity the imp..

Is about time to burst the hypocrite and his meandering ways

Weldone Dino

Losers looking for ways to to get back at wike. Asgard13 afar
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by mp3ree: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2023
TheElites19s:
And you think Bello anointed Candidate will lose the incoming election..

Leave this mofo, aka Asgard13 na pdp man
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by press9jatv: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Nice response from incoming governor Dino Melaye, you win this eeek Saturday governorship primary of Pdp. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Komu1048(m): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Go and make inquiry.

Faleke lost what, faleke has no time go for any sole position in logo election, he was only a deputy to Audu, audu died and apc presented Yahaya.

Melaye don fvkup in Okun(the yoruba part of Kogi where he is from. Attacking Asiwaju is the nemesis of his downfall ) reason Kogi west voted Smart instead. Politically forget Dino, only if he is smart enough to join the new bride Obi, maybe a miracle may occur
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Solababa91(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2023
There is no big deal in EFCC jail especially for the rich in this country, all they do is limit their movement, na only the poor they really experience JAIL. Jail that their cronies will still grant them Presidential pardon especially when they need them for politicking e.g. Alamiesegha, Orji Uzor Kalu et al.
Odin13:
In Tinubu few days in office .. he will so keep Wike at arms length the fool wouldn’t believe how empty he is..

Only Wike on his own will start looking for Allie’s .. trust me .. any attempted attempts .. the Yoruba media that made him will unmake and send him to efcc jail without anyone to pity the imp..

Weldone Dino
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Tonalphs(f): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2023
grin grin Wike lives rent free in their head.
Atiku failure and the failure of PDP started the minute they picked Okowa and ignored Wike who funded the party when they all ran away like flies. What was Atiku motive behind picking Okowa and not Wike? Ohhhh, he wanted a Osibanjo pattern with his vice where his boys will kill christians and the vice will me mute.
How did it end for them grin grin grin as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet Wike. They are just beginning to cry premium tears.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by sageb: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by fortunez1(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

I
Weldone Dino
Prophet of doom... Wike Pepper Dem #
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by RichBoy247: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2023
jconsulting:
Wike will sponsor another APC to defeat Dino, all this arrogance will not take PDP anywhere. They are so foolish that they failed to learn from Tinubu, he never fight anybody till he got what he wanted

He never ever fights anybody. Despite betrayal by the Buhari kitchen cabal, despite back stabbing by his boys Judas Osinbajo, Rauf Aregberascal, and some other internal enemies, Tinubu still refused to fight. Instead, he kept strategizing and plotting his moves. At the end of the day, he triumphed.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Cheeryfeet: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Weldone Dino
. Oga calm down all of them are going to jail, even your Agbado master
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2023
jconsulting:
Wike will sponsor another APC to defeat Dino, all this arrogance will not take PDP anywhere. They are so foolish that they failed to learn from Tinubu, he never fight anybody till he got what he wanted

He never fought anyone...then where did he say olule...

Who was he referring to and why did he explode in ogun state ?
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by BERNIMOORE: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2023
princeemma69:
lies from the pit of hell. Do you know how much money Wike spent in the primarieso? Wike has already brought brand buses for the presidential campaign. Here in Rivers, his boys were already partying before the primaries. It seems Wike thought that nothing can stop him from the primaries, you need to see what was happening in Rivers State a day to the primaries.
it doesnt matter how much he spent, nothing stops him from contesting provided he got the money and power, wike was loyal to one party PDP for 24yrs he never decamp one day....peter obi decamp from APGA to PDP he met wike in PDP and wike funded Atiku/obi in 2019....so what stops obi from using his popularity to emerge PDP candidate in primaries? maybe obi is not that popular as you guys think....wike should spend for himself...if obi meet with wike to step down and sponsor him, wike will support him, i remember when wike invite obi and datti Ahmed to port harcourt to commission a project...wike lament that After all he spent, that obi and Atiku abandoned him....he said it to obi's face....i think obi should have done more to pasuade wike who was the spending machine in PDP....BELOW IS THE VIDEO...obi abandon wike after 2019...yet he wants to contest as president
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwMbQDLG-sU&t=1620s
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by PoliteActivist: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2023
onatisi:
tinubu was rich even before becoming Lagos state governor, he was a major financier of nadeco during the day of Abacha and really helped the political struggle then and that was the only major reason he was compensated with the governorship and chosen as AD candidate over funsho Williams who was much much stronger than tinibu then in Lagos politics. Dino too will have his own history but definitely he became richer after he got into the system. that is Nigeria for you , we really don't ask questions about how people got their wealth all we are concerned about is just having a share of it, these politicians are emergency billionaires that have no traceable verifiable history of how they became billionaire

Well, they say behind every great fortune (whose genesis is not clear) there is a crime. As you can see from Seun's twit below, everybody knows Tinubu's crime - infact it is presently trending international news. Question is, what is Dino's??!

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by ufotunang: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Everlady:
Okay, I said it that Melaye is just as crass as Wike. Wike has met his match. grin
..yes Wike and melaye fit each other when it comes to quarrelling , insulting each other...it will be interesting..the fight is just beginning
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Namigotalktru: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
It’s only in Nigeria cult member and rapist get political post and make noise online for simpletons to listen.

This man is such trash better Wike.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Kilometres: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Go and make inquiry.

Faleke lost?

Faleke did not lose, rather the Party through Oyegun and the cabal against Tinubu then took advantage of the lacuna in the constitution to pick Yahaha Bello who took second in the primaries instead of putting the running mate...

It was done to stop Tinubu's expansion of his loyalist and his projected 2023 ambition... but that is history cos we all know who the lastman standing is
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Madups(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
But dino abi na daniel, you sef wicked.. How person in call you 19 times in just two hours and you nor gree help am haba! Reason am now.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by alibiz: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
Shamelessness everywhere
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by seguno2: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
onatisi:

Did Tinubu become rich and help NADECO from the drug money that he was indicted for, and paid $460,000 to clear his name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday / Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos / The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.