Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice (49805 Views)

Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed / Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
E don do o , enough of this roforofo fight.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by BERNIMOORE: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Captainero:
Melaye has entered. Wike roll him in mud till he looses kogi election. Go ask Atiku and Ayu
you ommited Tambuwal...wike funded Wammako in sokoto...You know that wike invited wammako to Port Harcourt to commission project.... Watch the video again... He actually form an alliance with mammako revealing Tambuwal secret and its now over....Tambuwal the so called Hero was reduced to ZERO cheesy grin

After Melaye..next will be Obaseki.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by onuman: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Make una PDP people settle una wahala.
Atiku has done his assigned beat: stop any possibility for a southerner in PDP to succeed President Buhari.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by alobright17(m): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
tesppidd:
Wike's prison uniform will have embroidery..

grin grin grin

Quote of the Year!

So Tinubu will jail wike ? All these mob boys with their yeye thinking sef .

Which past governors are currently in jail? What crime will even send wike to jail in this current Nigeria ? Keep romancing your ego .

4 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Espelbengz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Oga dino you the lie!

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by MrAgbako: 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Odin13:
One thing I know so well.. is ..
In Tinubu few days in office .. he will so keep Wike at arms length the fool wouldn’t believe how empty he is..

Only Wike on his own will start looking for Allie’s .. trust me .. any attempted attempts .. the Yoruba media that made him will unmake and send him to efcc jail without anyone to pity the imp..

Is about time to burst the hypocrite and his meandering ways

Weldone Dino

You dey jonze! Ekuke.
Careless talk. The Wike u and your lot had been hating on is still standing despite all your threats since oyigbo saga. Nothing will happen to him. He already had your lot mapped out 😂

Emotions emotions emotions every time exactly the ways of silly ipob sissies.
The simp peter and datti his anal mate are SIMPs controlled by emotions and that is why the taking the wrong steps and leading their followers blindly 😂

Odin doest drink tears. That demon drinks blooood. When tinubu is inaugurated. Odin will have uuuur bloood and others to drink 😂

6 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Akpacha(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Na lie!
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by braveboi4life: 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
What you are saying isn't new, we all knew the reason why wike fought PDP.was because AA didn't give him VP slot, the South ticket was just a cover up.
Wike is a cunny man filled with lies, he will learn soonest, You had better watch your boundaries some people can fight dirtier than you

5 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by stanluiz(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Captainero:
Melaye has entered. Wike roll him in mud till he looses kogi election. Go ask Atiku and Ayu
Wike can't roll any longer.

Once he is out of office in after may29. He will no longer be relevant.

4 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Peppysco: 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Atiku, Obi, Wike and Dino all contested and served under the same party. Why the other 3 are demons and only Obi is a saint is what I don't understand. Some gullible people must be suffering from eternal amnesia.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by BERNIMOORE: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
alobright17:

So Tinubu will jail wike ? All these mob boys with their yeye thinking sef .

Which past governors are currently in jail? What crime will even send wike to jail in this current Nigeria ? Keep romancing your ego .
can you just see their thinking faculty? grin grin grin

They can't see beyond their nose... They lack training.. Even their grandfather looks like their classmate in their virus infected brains...

You can't help them
They are infected already
Just ignore them
They are not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Flangelo12: 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Na like this you want take win election?
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by richeeyo(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Odin13:
In Tinubu few days in office .. he will so keep Wike at arms length the fool wouldn’t believe how empty he is..

Only Wike on his own will start looking for Allie’s .. trust me .. any attempted attempts .. the Yoruba media that made him will unmake and send him to efcc jail without anyone to pity the imp..

Weldone Dino
Same foolish calculations a whole tribe did that brought out the stupidity in them, na em you wan start again

3 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Orfankwagh:
Una don start again
Lef dem !
Dem think say dem dey wise 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by OneCandleAway(f): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
stanluiz:
Wike can't roll any longer.

Once he is out of office in after may29. He will no longer be relevant.

He doesn't know his people are not like lagosians that will allow a godfather control them. Except if his boy for governor na mumu

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by OneCandleAway(f): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
braveboi4life:
What you are saying isn't new, we all knew the reason why wike fought PDP.was because AA didn't give him VP slot, the South ticket was just a cover up.
Wike is a cunny man filled with lies, he will learn soonest, You had better watch your boundaries some people can fight dirtier than you

I feel Atiku should have just chosen wike. If he eventually wins he can clip his wings with his presidential powers. He could have dealt with wike later on. Just chase the vote. Now it doesn't make sense him coming out 2027 again.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3AB44v1DFM

una biz, same old politicians, same old hags that are concerned with thier selfish interest. The other drunkard was seen the other day with 5 million worth of drink. Money meant for the masses being sipeed at a glance. Animals
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Poleski: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Na the same people. The same criminals.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Ttipsy(f): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wike wey Don cast

Nonsense next pls
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by umarsule885(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
tesppidd:
Wike's prison uniform will have embroidery..

grin grin grin

Quote of the Year!
Quote of the year should be “OGA NOBODY GO GIVE YOUR VICE PRESIDENT•.😂

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by olisaEze(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
I’m loving this breeze of exposure blowing round this country at the moment. So the great defender of Southern presidency became a saboteur just out of malice! Anyways na still allegation until we hear the reply. Real interesting times we’re all living in Nigerian politics! grin

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by NinjaMetahuman: 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
davidtemi:

Were u there?? 😏
Pesin say he get d recorded version u still say na lie, which other evidence u want on a call again
so if wike needs to be atikus vice, it's dino that he will call?

It's like ffk saying saying kwankwaso called him 20 times to be tinubu's vice.

How is dino relevant in the scheme of things than be an attack dog

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by tfelicityk(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
This guy is confused...
Instead of him to face the project at hand . He is busy replying Gov. Wike on unnecessary matters
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Megabig: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
That kind of prayer that my mum prays, seems Peter Obi’s wife prays that too, wherever they gang up against us, they shall scatter…
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by jayAjoku(m): 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
MrAgbako:

You dey jonze! Ekuke.
Careless talk. The Wike u and your lot had been hating on is still standing despite all your threats since oyigbo saga. Nothing will happen to him. He already had your lot mapped out 😂

Emotions emotions emotions every time exactly the ways of silly ipob sissies.
The simp peter and datti his anal mate are SIMPs controlled by emotions and that is why the taking the wrong steps and leading their followers blindly 😂

Odin doest drink tears. That demon drinks blooood. When tinubu is inaugurated. Odin will have uuuur bloood and others to drink 😂
Before Wike even enter prison in this lifetime Dino go done do like 30 years for cell too Wike is well connected and attuned to the Game Nothing can shake him Except God if melaye has Pages of proof wike has a full library 😂🤣 they no know that man

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Judolisco(m): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Odin13:

You think say kogi na rivers .?

Do you know why Faleke lost that year?

Go and make inquiry.
ogbeni faleke lost in court.... Melaye is clearly lying
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by davidtemi(m): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
so if wike needs to be atikus vice, it's dino that he will call?

It's like ffk saying saying kwankwaso called him 20 times to be tinubu's vice.

How is dino relevant in the scheme of things than be an attack dog
dnt write off any stakeholder in any party. Dino could make a change just as any other person in any other party. It is politics
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Owoino: 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Odin13:

Weldone Dino
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by maisauki: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You and wike should gerrout. Sooner than later, all the crop of politicians today who thrive on chop make I chop politics will be retired. It's happening already. I was at UCH today. There was power outage for several hours at the largest A and E in West Africa in UCH. Most of the ceilings are falling off , and we have a health minister somewhere who reports to Mr president on health matters.

Last year, scores of babies died at UPTH due to related issues but they swept it under the carpet. The CMD was compelled to debunk the story. Same story everywhere.

Are these federal tertiary health institutions competing in incompetence or what...about two weeks ago, we rushed a brother who was hit a hit-and-run driver to the A and E but lo and behold, Accident and Emergency was under lock and keys
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Menclothing: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dino u never win primary u Dey make mouth

Reason. U and Atiku fail

Wike is a rugged beast he fight to win

Dino u fighting power wey pass u early u will loose easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) / A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.