Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. (76459 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
God bless their union. grin

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by burp18: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
The man still looks better off cool

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nia69:
God bless their union. grin
Amen
I don't really care about likes but I'm amused a single word got me this much likes.

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by gift2xl: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Better than never.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Rokiat(f): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Damn they look delightful. grin grin hmmmm who’s gonna try to settle when they have a disagreement? Silent treatment will go on for months. grin cheesy

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Autobot05: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wrestlemania every day cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
4Humanity4All:

Amen
🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Carcholce: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
OP why did you post the picture? What is wrong with it? Please explain.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by superCleanworks(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
VIRAL VIRAL VIRAL person no fit take wedding pics in peace again

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Carcholce:
OP why did you post the picture? What is wrong with it? Please explain.
I saw it and decide to share. Never said anything was wrong with the picture. Did you see anything wrong there? Their facial expression is just funny.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
The man is a Widower.
So he said 'let me just manage this OLD CARGO' as a wife.

Only for him to discover she is a Retired Okpo and has a wide Pxssy. 😯 embarassed

Dat's y he is Dissappointed. sad

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Kriss216: 12:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Is that flower or aloe vera

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Omoawoke: 1:08am On Apr 12, 2023
they look exhausted, must have been so stressed due to the activities of the day

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Ireportlive: 4:11am On Apr 12, 2023
cool

Who forced white wedding on Africans consciousness

Must it be White Colonialist wedding

What happens with a wonderful Traditional attire and a Traditional wedding ceremony

21 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Godons1: 4:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Okafor don finally marry Amaka grin grin grin

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Natbrowny: 4:54am On Apr 12, 2023
A simple african wedding settings without the bullshit suit n white wedding gown would have made much sense

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by KingTom(m): 5:20am On Apr 12, 2023
Rokiat:
Damn they look delightful. grin grin hmmmm who’s gonna try to settle when they have a disagreement? Silent treatment will go on for months. grin cheesy
Quarrels for these types usually end in the bedroom grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by onumadu: 5:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Natbrowny:
A simple african wedding settings without the bullshit suit n white wedding gown would have made much sense

Africans find it EXTREMELY HARD to modify cultures left behind by their colonial masters.
A typical case in point is the Anglican Church in Nigeria.
In England, Bishops have since been leveled to normal human beings, and Bishops are called by first names.
But in Nigeria Bishops are still canonized and almost deified, calling them "Your Lordship", "My Lord" etc.
And woe betide you if you fail to call him that.
Your fellow Africans would attack you for daring to change these things. And it doesn't matter their level of education.
In fact, the more "educated" the Africans are, the more they defend these colonial vestiges.
You won't find such in other continents, except Africa.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Foodqueen(f): 5:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Catholic group wedding, i guess.
Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Rokiat(f): 6:23am On Apr 12, 2023
KingTom:

Offcourse this comment was made by kingTom. cheesy
Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by marlow1962(m): 8:27am On Apr 12, 2023
KingTom:

For sure na, more babies must be made cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by ukaface(f): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2023
So the essence of this thread is for us to make jest of them because they got married in a scene that ‘you think is ugly?’
Smh

4 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2023
ukaface:
So the essence of this thread is for us to make jest of them because they got married in a scene that ‘you think is ugly?’
Smh

No. U got it Wrong.

Their Facials are TERRIBLE or Suspicious. sad

The Woman seem Unhappy while the Man seem like he Regrets his action. 🤔😒

4 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by ukaface(f): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

No. U got it Wrong.

Their Facials are TERRIBLE or Suspicious. sad

The Woman seem Unhappy while the Man seem like he Regrets his action. 🤔😒
SMH
Na lie, na everything Una wan jest about from the clothes to the flower to the looks. I went through the thread.
Maybe you picked the facials.

4 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by KingTom(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2023
Rokiat:

Offcourse this comment was made by kingTom. cheesy
Of coursewink
Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by KingTom(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2023
marlow1962:

For sure na, more babies must be made cheesy
You know the game bro grin
Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Tochj(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Their traditional attires would have been better.
Africans must free ourselves from European culture.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by Judybash93(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2023
Leave them alone
Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by etrange: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
What exactly is the issue, OP? Why do some people just like to mock others? What's the pleasure in it?

2 Likes

Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by ogoloray(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
F
Re: Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. by opalu: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.