Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

What’s This Animal Called? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What’s This Animal Called? (76524 Views)

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s This Animal Called? by Realist777: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
luveu:
I hit this bush meat this night while driving back from work along lekki epe express way because of it big size I’ve to park, pull over to take it home. Pls what is it call, And how am I going to prepare this?
A'aka chim-chim
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by bewla(m): 12:10am On Apr 15, 2023
luveu:
Pls someone should call Mod to take this to front page. I need to know the name of this animal
Animal
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by thesicilian: 12:16am On Apr 15, 2023
OloyeVIII:

I only identify with Obi due to his humility, i'm not part of the Obidient clan and yeah folks do cross lines which i'm totally against. The last election i took part in i help my Uncle who was the LG Chairman then rig for PDP, since then i've never voted cos i know the system. i jus want Equity, Equality & Justice. I care less bou Obi, Tinubu & Atiku cos in the end, no one is coming to save you.
My sentiments exactly.

1 Like

Re: What’s This Animal Called? by Dickson178(m): 1:17am On Apr 15, 2023
wiseone28:
Nkukwai ke ado
Akpanikor
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by faaz24: 2:58am On Apr 15, 2023
ComputerOperato:

You're correct.
VERY CORRECT
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by faaz24: 2:59am On Apr 15, 2023
thesicilian:

Studies have shown that one can actually judge a person's level of intelligence by the kind of jokes they make.
VERY CORRECT

1 Like

Re: What’s This Animal Called? by Originalsly: 3:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Hmmmm..... this one knows nothing about the animal .... not even its name ... but he knows he will be eating it. Next week he'll be back asking why he has runny sores behind his neck or boils all over his skin.... or worse ... why his friend is no longer getting erection. The worst ... if he contracts rabies .... then later in life when madness steps in fingers will be pointing at the village people. Pay me no mind .... enjoy your roadkill.

Reason to be very careful who you eat from..... person that don't know the meat he cooked and be eating and sharing.
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by AMI3(m): 3:57am On Apr 15, 2023
Dickson178:
In Akwa ibom language we call it Arua(annang)
Guy u lie that is not squirrel.
Squirrel has hairy tail
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by AMI3(m): 4:04am On Apr 15, 2023
OloyeVIII:

I only identify with Obi due to his humility, i'm not part of the Obidient clan and yeah folks do cross lines which i'm totally against. The last election i took part in i help my Uncle who was the LG Chairman then rig for PDP, since then i've never voted cos i know the system. i jus want Equity, Equality & Justice. I care less bou Obi, Tinubu & Atiku cos in the end, no one is coming to save you.

U are right bro. If everybody can stand up for what is right no matter where we belong Nigeria can be better. If we the youths keep allowing these old men to destroy our system and we keep on cheering them we will not get to anywhere
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by lexy2014: 4:22am On Apr 15, 2023
luveu:

You mean bush meat should not enter one’s stomach?

hows it bush meat?
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by lexy2014: 4:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Flapp478:

It is eatable sir

so are poisonous frogs
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by lexy2014: 4:28am On Apr 15, 2023
luveu:
I hit this bush meat this night while driving back from work along lekki epe express way because of it big size I’ve to park, pull over to take it home. Pls what is it call, And how am I going to prepare this?

na everything una must chop? you leave where u de go de use motor pursue animal. na hunger be this one abi na wetin?
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by Btruth: 4:59am On Apr 15, 2023
.....it's call bush meat. 😂😂😂😂
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by BeanmanX(m): 5:06am On Apr 15, 2023
caesymore:
Don't be unfortunate bro, Must everything enter the stomach
I wonder oh,,the way Nigerians re eating strange animals these days is alarming

1 Like

Re: What’s This Animal Called? by caesymore(m): 5:19am On Apr 15, 2023
BeanmanX:
I wonder oh,,the way Nigerians re eating strange animals these days is alarming

When strange things still happen to them they still wonder
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by Thomasankara(m): 5:39am On Apr 15, 2023
[/color]na lekki e dey o😆how e go make firewood[color=#770077]
Efechy:
Roast ova open flame outside, 2 get rid of d furs. Wash afta roasting, den split open d tummy clean out d insides chop d rest in2 small sizes. Wash nd cook like goat pepersoup with sentleaf. Enjoy ur bushmeat bt e sweet die.
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by Kakesman: 6:06am On Apr 15, 2023
saphiere:
It may be a bush rat.

Meanwhile
Question for men...
If you can't trust a woman with your assets, why marry her?
So you mean by taking half your assets in a staged rape accusation divorce is trusting a woman with your assets?
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by Kakesman: 6:07am On Apr 15, 2023
Nogo chop bush baby ooh
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by EgusiShankly: 6:24am On Apr 15, 2023
OloyeVIII:

so because google helped ur ignorance, you think say you get sense? you are a mumu man!
Oh sorry. It's in reference to commenters in the first and second page trying to make fun of the whole thing
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by layzie: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2023
Komenikanri1:

You meant prey?

Predator not prey. A mongoose eats venomous snakes
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by Mekharay007(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2023
Nobody is talking about the veins in OP's hand.

Op must be a very strong man.
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by yahoodetector: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2023
luveu:

You sabi am. That’s what I did. I’ve a lot of red wine in the house we are pushing it down with it

The fact that you spotted that animal in your area shows you have venomous snakes living around your neighborhood in large numbers.

That's a mongoose and it feeds on snakes.

Start expecting regular snake sightings in your house soon
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by PulaPower: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2023
I think it’s called Ikun in Yoruba..
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by OloyeVIII: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2023
EgusiShankly:

Oh sorry. It's in reference to commenters in the first and second page trying to make fun of the whole thing
You have a great sense of humor. Some idiots for no see the funny side.
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by OloyeVIII: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2023
AMI3:

U are right bro. If everybody can stand up for what is right no matter where we belong Nigeria can be better. If we the youths keep allowing these old men to destroy our system and we keep on cheering them we will not get to anywhere
Yeah bro.. if some people who have had the opportunity to work with politicians tell you how these people view the masses. you go fear, they don't care at all. Now its not about money, its not power either. Its like if i can't have it, let it burn..
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by Keblast: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2023
In Igbo we call it nkwukwa.
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by Exceed15: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2023
Efechy:
Roast ova open flame outside, 2 get rid of d furs. Wash afta roasting, den split open d tummy clean out d insides chop d rest in2 small sizes. Wash nd cook like goat pepersoup with sentleaf. Enjoy ur bushmeat bt e sweet die.

Correct guy
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by yinkeys(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2023
caesymore:
Don't be unfortunate bro, Must everything enter the stomach
Is this how Ebola was launched into humans ?

I thought roasting it kills every cell or virus in it to death

Looks like the squirrel’s family relative to me grin

I can’t try anything carelessly with my sensitive belly

1 Like

Re: What’s This Animal Called? by greygoblings(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
The real name is Gambian mongoose.
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
Big rat
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by DrDunamis(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
luveu:
Same way you prepare cow or goat.
Roast over open flame and do the needful
Re: What’s This Animal Called? by OvertheTop(m): 12:35am On Apr 16, 2023
luveu:

Racoon in Racoon City

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) / See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.