Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him (1286 Views)

Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing / Cultists Shoot Final Year Student Dead At Rivers State University (Graphic) / Take A Shot At The World’s Shortest IQ Test – But 80 Per Cent Will Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by TemplarLandry: 1:33am On Apr 12, 2023
Many marriages are a product of this, no doubt. A notable example is the marriage of Creflo and Taffi Dollar. I saw this on KICC Tv like two years ago, it was a talk show (TED-X type of show) and members of the audience asked random questions, and this question was popped to Creflo Dollar - β€œhow did you meet your wife?” He said they met in the college. . .Taffi shot her shot at him, and they're still happily married to this day.

How should a lady go about expressing her feelings towards a β€œprospective boo”? A great deal of discretion is required. There are a couple ways a woman could woo a man she has feelings for...it's intuitive; women know these things. Smile when you see him, laugh at his dry jokes even if he's shooting blanks, text him on special days, if he still doesn't make a move, as a lady do the needful, don't be bashful about it, we're talking about your feelings here.

Ladies, if you see a guy you're into and you fail to make a move, you'd be surprised he mightn't notice you, you'd keep wondering if you're invisible; he could even choose to woo your bestie, and probably eventually walk down the isle with her, then regret n deep hurt set in. And this could go on till you lose count of the number of good men you've lost due to your inflated ego and/or cowardice, cultural or religious prejudice. Now picture this; One of my female buddies disclosed to me and was like β€œLandry, you know what?” I was like β€œBabe wassup?” She said β€œGuys that are my type don't woo me, it's only the wrong onesβ€œ, I just grinned.

Hypocrisy is one of the banes of our society; everyone is going overboard trying too hard be a moralist. Hold up, this law/doctrine which suggests it's morally wrong for a female to woo a guy was set by who? Who set the law? Hahahahah. If you see what you want, you had better go for it, be a go-getter, so you won't be wallowing in self pity and regrets as a result of seeing a guy you have a thing for dating or even marrying some other chic.

Meanwhile tik-tok tik-tok, time is ticking without a pause, and you're about to reach menopause. This makes most single ladies settle for less when they marry. Let me use this analogy; it's like a fisherman who goes a fishing and deliberately refuses to cast his net into the sea despite seeing diverse species of fishes like Cod Fish, Gold Fish, Piranhas, Barracudas, Sardines and the likes but keeps thinking the fishes would magically dive into his boat in droves. Haha. Funny right? Apostle Peter nearly found himself in this position until Yeshua told him to cast his net into the sea, we know the rest of the story.

As for alpha males like me, we always respect women who are confident, confidence is one major attribute I for one value a lot in a woman for it takes a whole lot of guts for a woman to walk up to a man and express how she feels about him. Confidence is a turn on for me. If women fail to step up to this task of shooting their shots, they'll continually be sidelined in the society by men and they would always be seen as weaklings, especially by men who lack proper orientation. Feminists, hope you're feeling me.

Even some men who have low self esteem could try to give a lady a payback because she gave them tough times while convincing her to be their boo. You know the M.O (modus operandi) of ladies; at first they'll do some shakara, but as the relationship proceeds, there's going to be a tilt of feelings. After starting the romantic relationship, realizing the lady is in love with them, they could start misbehaving. Ladies tend to lose guard and pour out their love uncontrollably. Unlike we guys who know how to hide our feelings most times. A guy might be like yes LEMME pay this babe back for the stress she put me through while asking her out. He'd start cheating, and start doing things that will nauseate the lady.

But if the lady was the initiator of the relationship, the guy won't be able to oppress her, he'd respect her. He'd always be on his best behavior for he already knows the lady can't be bullied, he would constantly remember her confidence. And we alpha males love confident women. There's too much hypocrisy in the society, confident women are misjudged as promiscuous. As a man, if a lady walks up to you and be like β€œyou're cute, you're my type, I want you to be my man” don't behave like a local man and say β€œthat girl is loose” no. Even if you're not attracted to her, just apply wisdom.Β  Appreciate her boldness, women hate being turned down by a guy, make sure you do not stroke her ego, she could despise you for life because of that, so comrades, be guided.

Written by Templar Landry.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by talk2hb1(m): 4:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Their Wahala always too much when they start shooting this their shot, abeg no shoot some stupid shot come my side abeg.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by Itooweak4una: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Haa, i can bet my big black balls that no Nigerian girl would read these long epistle you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by inahlot(m): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Very enlighten. my current girl friend had to make a move on me before i read the signs and ask her out then even when i dont have any feelings for her then but reverse is the case now cus its two years and counting...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by TemplarLandry: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
That's a wise woman right there; never betray her love for you brother.
inahlot:
Very enlighten. my current girl friend had to make a move on me before i read the signs and ask her out then even when i dont have any feelings for her then but reverse is the case now cus its two years and counting...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by inahlot(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
That's a wise woman right there; never betray her love for you brother.

you can say that again Templar

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by madscientist88(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
such an interesting topic, i know lots of shy guys who would pass out if you told them to just say hi to a strange girl down the streets,the fear of rejection really doesn't go down with some men,not to mention our level of tolerance as humans isnt the same,i remember how a friend of mine back in 2009 felt when he laid his first pass at a girl ,i had to force him to try ,lol dude almost suffered a heart attack ,you could imagine how glad he was when the girl said yes and they exchanged numbers,it was like he won a trophy.to him this was a great mile stone.some men fear rejection,so its best most women shoot their shots,most of my former dates made their shot even though they were quite older,the relationship was awesome while it lasted,its uncultural and often against traditions in Africa but things can change,in Namibia and south Africa however their women don't have issues with that tho.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by TemplarLandry: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Yea man, the ladies ought to rise to the occasion and make the work easier for us all.
madscientist88:
i remember how a friend of mine back in 2009 felt when he laid his first pass at a girl ,i had to force him to try ,lol dude almost suffered a heart attack ,you could imagine how glad he was when the girl said yes and they exchanged numbers,it was like he won a trophy.to him this was a great mile stone.some men fear rejection,so its best most women shoot their shots.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by efewizey(m): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Shots kor. Once you have money they must shoot shots. When e finish they move tents. If u as a man they happy say woman shoot shot I laugh u in isoko..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by blaquebelle: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Yes. With an AK47
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by TemplarLandry: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
😊 I respect your sarcasm.
blaquebelle:
Yes. With an AK47
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by labake1(f): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
I will rather take a nap than shoot any thing
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by TemplarLandry: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
That's right. As long as it makes you happy.
labake1:
I will rather take a nap than shoot any thing
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by Kingray10: 6:37am On Apr 13, 2023
Pride no go let most girls do am.
They feel too big with their self Inflated ego.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Scared To Shoot Your Shot At Him by TemplarLandry: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2023
No mind them.
Kingray10:
Pride no go let most girls do am.
They feel too big with their self Inflated ego.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Back For My HND Programme? / Unilorin Remedia Forms How Much Do You Know About It? / Nov/dec Waec Gce 2008 Result May Not Be Online Due To Strike,08037633338

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.