Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal (27141 Views)

"Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Praxtech: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Danisaint112:

What does the Constitution says about getting 25% in the FCT. Dey play

Section 299(1) of the Constitution provides that the provisions of the Constitution shall apply to the Federal Capital Territory as if it were one of the states of the Federation. It means that the FCT is the 37th state.

So section 134 of the Constitution which provides that “not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in EACH of at least two-thirds of ALL THE STATES AND the FCT” means 25 states or 24 states plus the FCT. Winning the FCT by a candidate is not compulsory.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Angelfrost(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Well, I wouldn't expect INEC to openly admit otherwise! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by hammerT: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Praxtech:

Lol.... President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR. Otilor

MANY OF YOU WILL COMMIT SUICIDE WITHIN THE NEXT 6 WEEKS, WHEN TINUBU WILL BE FORCED TO STAND ASIDE.

TINUBU PRESIDENCY IS NO DIFFERNCE FROM MILITARY TAKE-OVER OR RULE.

NIGERIA HAVE PAST THAT STAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Praxtech: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Why is INEC still not repenting
INEC did a holy assignment. And did it freely and fairly.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Injera(f): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2023
Burruchaga71:
We never voted for Tinubu and can not be our leader.

He can be president of Oduduwa republic
Yes o just as obi will be president of Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by dangotesmummy: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2023
Burruchaga71:

obifools right now grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by stan83: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2023
Praxtech:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-won-presidential-poll-inec-tells-tribunal/?amp
INEC it's just a shameless electoral body with no integrity..
Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Shantyken(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2023
Burruchaga71:

And the people that voted for him was more than ur candidate votes received that makes him ur leader

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by GoodbutBadguy: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2023
PO doesn't know anything about national politics, it's only Atiku that has a cause to challenge BAT, I forsee some upsets in the long run.
1.[/b]What if most of the SE votes were later canceled bcs of voting( how can you score 97% in your region even though Abiola didn't get much)grin.
[b]2.[/b]How can you win without a significant margin in NW, NE, and SW wi with the highest number of voters?
[b]3.[/b]How can you challenge the first in the tribunal without the second?
[b]4.
Obi is not qualified to contest under LP and lacks the locus in the tribunal bcs he wasn't a prominent member of LP for at least 30 days as stated by the amended law of the 1999 constitution.
5. It's not mandated by the Law for the result to be transmitted by INEC digitally.
6. PO lacks substantial evidence to challenge the election results, remember that the court ruling is based on evidence, and no court will welcome random graphics from the internet as evidence.
7. LP didn't conduct any primary and the majority of LP members didn't agree on consensus reason why there are different LP factions with adopted candidates during the general elections except for Lagos and SE
The truth is that Judiciary, INEC, APC, and PDP all knew these and they are only in the court to disgrace Obi. The 3rd class is hunting the guygrin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Praxtech: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2023
hammerT:

MANY OF YOU WILL COMMIT SUICIDE WITHIN THE NEXT 6 WEEKS, WHEN TINUBU WILL BE FORCED TO STAND ASIDE.

TINUBU PRESIDENCY IS NO DIFFERNCE FROM MILITARY TAKE-OVER OR RULE.

Hahaha we are building lunatic hospices in the southeast for good use. We'll not allow you commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by NaijaCover(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2023
Praxtech:

They don't owe you nothing. The court consisting of sane judges will listen and exonerate and commend INEC for the freest and fairest African presidential election in history
June 12 is the freest and fairest African Presidential Election.

If any of your Family Was a Victim of the 2023 Worst Presidential Election in African You won't be so Hypocritical.

Rest in Peace To those that lost their Lives, Quick recovery to those in the Hospitals wounded by Thugs in all States.
Go back to History and check.
Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2023
Danisaint112:

He did yet he couldn't win the Lagos he governed for 8 years, couldn't win Abuja, and couldn't even win his home state (Osun state).

What do you guys take/inhale to ignorantly make this assumptions? 🤨

Òga there's no assumption
So what ,if he lost Lagos?
He had close margin in all those places you mentioned.

You don't have a point

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by wolexy14(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Praxtech:

Wail!!!
me wail ke grin grin grin for what Omo yoruba ni mi,mo ni hausas as friends ,ibos as friends so mi o mo ibi ti wailing fe gba wa oooo grin grin grin....una need orientations.....my abokis calls me for biz so do ibos ,also yorubas I can tell u categorically dat d ideas I use in making money today na ibo guy dash free or charge.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Draslo(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Burruchaga71:

You, not we. Yours not ours.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by dangotesmummy: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Injera:

Yes o just as obi will be president of Biafra
lol Yorubas will say eni tan Na laranta so you should understand their pain grin

It's still a hard pill for them to swallow that Obi is not their president grin

Anyway obifools right now grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by stanluiz(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2023
INEC is now defending APC as if they are their lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Christistruth03: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Danisaint112:

What does the Constitution says about getting 25% in the FCT. Dey play

The Constitution treats Abuja like any ordinary State

You really need to abolish your Osu Caste System it is holding back your progress and understanding of Issues

Other States do not have Osu Caste Status to Abuja

All Nigerian voters are equal

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Ofemmanu1: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2023
chaddy16:
Biaflan tears

When someone is crying, of course, the noble thing to do is to comfort them. But if someone is trying to hide their tears, it may also be noble to pretend you do not notice them.

Dem go cry taya

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by hammerT: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Praxtech:

Hahaha we are building lunatic hospices in the southeast for good use. We'll not allow you commit suicide

LET ME JOIN YOUR HEAVY FOOLERY AND LAUGH TOO...HAHAHAHAHA

TIME IS TICKING

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Draslo(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Danisaint112:

He did yet he couldn't win the Lagos he governed for 8 years, couldn't win Abuja, and couldn't even win his home state (Osun state).

By your logic, Your Messiah won all 36 states

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by SpatialKing(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Danisaint112:

Couldn't win Kano

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Sunnyski: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2023
I'm waiting for military takeover...

The likes of Yafoolbu and Tifnibu will be arrested and executed.
Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Praxtech: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Draslo:

By your logic, Your Messiah won all 36 states
Hahaha mezziah indeed lol
Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Ofemmanu1: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2023
stanluiz:
INEC is now defending APC as if they are their lawyers.

Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Praxtech: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Sunnyski:
I'm waiting for military takeover...

The likes of Yafoolbu and Tifnibu will be arrested and executed.
Till you enter grave 🪦 e nor go happen

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by MrFly(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2023
My hatred for the druggie is beyond human comprehension but he must be sworn be as a duly elected President. i voted Obi cos he was a lesser thief than the two and had ideas that could had propel Nigeria to a great. The court can never throw peace out of the window by ruling against a sitting President. u all should rest!
Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by tsdarkside(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Alpharey:

Shebi na this Nigeria wey me and you dey inside you take dey boast abi na another one. Sorrow, tears and blood; them regular trade mark. You can argue with Fela. No be me sing am.

abegi....if you dont like democracy,you are free to burn your nigerian passports and migrate to other nations....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2023
No body is against tinubu wining our concern is why did INEC fail to upload result in real time it would have ended this costly litigation

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Slymontee: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2023
I thought that EyeNeck should be discussing how they arrived at the figures and not taking sides with any candidate. They have just validated the rumor that dollar exchanged hands, by siding with their so called winner. Referees don't go to VAR to defend a goal given, but to review it from many angles and listen to other views before validating or jettisoning their earlier decisions. EyeNeck is threatening our democracy!
Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by tsdarkside(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2023
Defacto4truth:
we existed before Your Nigeria and no Jupiter can force us out of our land. The worst that can happen is everyone to their original nations.

you are free to leave nigeria....you cant stay here with this your mindset....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye / Senator Elisha Abbo Spotted At Ministerial Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.