Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,763 members, 7,862,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back (17054 Views)

Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu / Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by PoliteActivist: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
highchief1:
the whiskey a man decides to drink is not ur problem.Whisky was meant for men to drink not boys.every politician rigs wike is mot the first to rig make una let me hear word.the result Obi got in anambra if it was another person una for pull down sky.

No responsible person drinks booze at 10am.
An antagonist of Obi is gov of Anambra. Almost all elected and powerful riggers are from his party. Tell me, HOW can Obi, without a single leverage, rig Anambra??
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Kukutenla: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
fergie001:
He has lost it all so it is to bring the house down.

He must be in control or there will be no house.
Does he hope to continue this charade after he leaves office
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by highchief1: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

No responsible person drinks booze at 10am.
An antagonist of Obi is gov of Anambra. Almost all elected and powerful riggers are from his party. Tell me, HOW can Obi, without a single leverage, rig Anambra??
bros election don finish a winner has emerged.he will be sworn in.I was very active on politics sections begore and during the elections.I am no longer active on the sections.I have moved on I’ll advice you to do same.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Demurray: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
Chai! Oga Dino wan add to his fleet of luxury cars with Kogi money as governor.
With what this man made his constituency people eyes see when he was a senator eh, some foolish people will still vote for him on top of plate of EBA. They will never learn.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by PoliteActivist: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
highchief1:
bros election don finish a winner has emerged.he will be sworn in.I was very active on politics sections begore and during the elections.I am no longer active on the sections.I have moved on I’ll advice you to do same.

What has any of that to do with 10am booze and Wike going to jail?? undecided
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Judolisco(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
highchief1:
kogi is cursed with leaders.some states are cursed delta too
jst useless leaders... Kogi needs to be divided into 3
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by press9jatv: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Newnas:

From Adedancer to Dino, why are you always defending mediocrity?
the two of them performed extremely well in governance. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State, Dino Melaye wins the November 11th governorship poll.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by countryman13: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
press9jatv:
The most qualified governorship candidate so far in Kogi State politics. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice.
Who told you?
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by countryman13: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Judolisco:
Lol.... Mr melaye its better to follow wike's advice.... We all know u can't win.... D matter wey dey vex me na faleke wey say him no dey run... D worth of all d vehicles in your huz is enough to repair the road of aiyetoro-gbede and even install street lights.... If u pass Dino melaye village ehn you'll weep, same with smart adeyemi....
May God Almighty bless you brotherly, amen.
100% with you on this coz am from Iyah Gbede (less than 2km from Dino's village) n also sharing d same LGA wt uncle Smart! It's quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by miceroms: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wike and Melanye is going to be messy.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Newnas(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
press9jatv:
the two of them performed extremely well in governance. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State, Dino Melaye wins the November 11th governorship poll.
Haa, I hear you.

May God help you.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by highchief1: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Judolisco:
jst useless leaders... Kogi needs to be divided into 3
lol make everybody carry their own Dey go abi

1 Like

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by highchief1: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What has any of that to do with 10am booze and Wike going to jail?? undecided
kk
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Harrynight(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Almunjid:

Lol, u mean he will buy more exotic cars than Yahaya Bello?

Don't Bello have fleet of cars
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Etimemy: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
SaintLucia:
Please don't forget YES DADDY in your prayer. The man is still in detention in UK.

Drugs Lord
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by press9jatv: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Newnas:

Haa, I hear you.

May God help you.
they tried extremely in governance in their respective states
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Almunjid(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Harrynight:

Don't Bello have fleet of cars
Dino's obsession with cars is out of this world.
A large chunk of his constituency allowances were used for the purpose of purchasing more cars. He also admitted that he loves exotic and luxury cars alot. His garage contains cars worth over N1.7bn.
The most expensive car in Nigeria is a Bugatti Veyron which is owned by Dino Melaye and Aliko Dangote...
Make I continue? grin
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Judolisco(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
highchief1:
lol make everybody carry their own Dey go abi
yes
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Harrynight(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Almunjid:

Dino's obsession with cars is out of this world.
A large chunk of his constituency allowances were used for the purpose of purchasing more cars. He also admitted that he loves exotic and luxurious cars alot. His garage contains cars worth over N1.7bn.
The most expensive car in Nigeria is a Bugatti Veyron which is owned by Dino Melaye and Aliko Dangote...
Make I continue? grin

How many term did he spend at the Senate ?
Even Before he became a senator guy has always purchase expensive cars
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Judolisco(m): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2023
countryman13:

May God Almighty bless you brotherly, amen.
100% with you on this coz am from Iyah Gbede (less than 2km from Dino's village) n also sharing d same LGA wt uncle Smart! It's quite unfortunate
two useless politicians

1 Like

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Newnas(m): 3:33am On Apr 13, 2023
press9jatv:
they tried extremely in governance in their respective states
Adedancer has spent less than a year. Aregbe too was a lot better in his first tenure. It's too early to say anything.

Dino's only record is throwing tantrums and serving as a political thug for Saraki and Atiku.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Blaze232(m): 6:30am On Apr 13, 2023
Dittodat:
Dino the clown. Both you and Wike lack the prerequisite and qualifications to be Governor. But when Jonathan and Mama piss pushed Wike to become Governor by force and was rigging elections for PDP in the Rivers, the IPOB crew were happy then. Until he turned on the IPOB criminals, now they hate him passionately. grin grin grin grin grin

So daft of you
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Ivimmanuel: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
Some people actually believe that the G5 not supporting Atiku is the reason Why Atiku Lost the election, lol. Out of 5 governors, 3 of Them Who are seeking re election to the Senate Lost woefully to labour party, Wike rigged rivers State to PDP candidate And Makinde rode on.
on the contrary only ugwuanyi lost to labour party
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Sunnypan: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2023
Both of them are the same.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Dittodat: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2023
Blaze232:

So daft of you

Ur father.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by SaintLucia: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Etimemy:

You are confused, hungry Man
yes daddy has disappointed you ba grin

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Namigotalktru: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Are you still after ireti? At least I learnt she is half hausa half yoruba.

Does not mean ashawo work should be rewarded. Tomorrow when your daughters and wives are doing the same you fit ask them why. Many of the behaviours of these politicians that is applauded is why everybody is on internet crying about how bad the country is.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by OneCandleAway(f): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Does not mean ashawo work should be rewarded. Tomorrow when your daughters and wives are doing the same you fit ask them why. Many of the behaviours of these politicians that is applauded is why everybody is on internet crying about how bad the country is.

And who told you she did ashewo work to win election?
Ireti was just lucky to be in the right party at the right time, same as the Igbo man representing Amac House of reps Abuja at national assemble. And I learnt Ireti is even 70 years old, so please have some respect.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Namigotalktru: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
OneCandleAway:

And who told you she did ashewo work to win election?
Ireti was just lucky to be in the right party at the right time, same as the Igbo man representing Amac House of reps Abuja at national assemble. And I learnt Ireti is even 70 years old, so please have some respect.

Oga rest o. This Ireti we know her. Well well. It is not today. Make we no bring inside house shame to nl. In the meantime she is not 70 years old, so park that story one side.

If she doesn’t want speculation on her conduct she should conduct herself accordingly just like all the people in the public eye including Peter Obi and all the others

The time of keeping quiet while amoral people run amok don pass. If you don’t want your secrets to come out respect yourself.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by DrMuzungu(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2023
Dino is a punk-a$$-b1tch crybaby. He was crying a river in the back of the police van when the cops came to arrest him and is the last one to have any right to talk about what others should or should not do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Tips -for Forth Coming Elections / Army Hands Widows & Children Of Boko Haram To Borno State Government / Petrol Stations Ration Fuel As Marketers Shun Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.