Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back (17053 Views)

Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu / Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Blaze232(m): 6:52am On Apr 15, 2023
Dittodat:

Ur father.
Your father and mother is daft right plus you.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by press9jatv: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2023
Newnas:

Adedancer has spent less than a year. Aregbe too was a lot better in his first tenure. It's too early to say anything.

Dino's only record is throwing tantrums and serving as a political thug for Saraki and Atiku.
free Dino Melaye joor. Dino Melaye tried extremely well in governance too when he was in both house of Reps and in the senate too. Dino Melaye delivered well in his senatorial district.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Newnas(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2023
press9jatv:
free Dino Melaye joor. Dino Melaye tried extremely well in governance too when he was in both house of Reps and in the senate too. Dino Melaye delivered well in his senatorial district.
Yes, he really tried... as a clown of the house.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by press9jatv: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Newnas:

Yes, he really tried... as a clown of the house.
he’s never a clown but a vibrant outspoken workaholic Indefatigable Senator. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice, you stop the hatred against him. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Newnas(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2023
press9jatv:
he’s never a clown but a vibrant outspoken workaholic Indefatigable Senator. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice, you stop the hatred against him. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice.
He's your choice. And that's because he pays you for PR. Speak for yourself.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by press9jatv: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2023
Newnas:

He's your choice. And that's because he pays you for PR. Speak for yourself.
SEN Dino Melaye is the people’s choice, you stop your hatred against him please. All the 3 senatorial district in Kogi State are with him,
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by OneCandleAway(f): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2023
The only time I know Dino tried was the period kogi people were dying of hunger, begging on the road from travellers because Yahaya bello refused to pay salary for up to 2 years and Dino was kneeling and begging at the senate telling people to donate. Then people started donating, both churches and individuals.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Newnas(m): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
press9jatv:
SEN Dino Melaye is the people’s choice, you stop your hatred against him please. All the 3 senatorial district in Kogi State are with him,
Critical reasoning is what you call hatred. Okay.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by press9jatv: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
Newnas:

Critical reasoning is what you call hatred. Okay.
which critical reasoning, just stop your hatred against the people’s choice and the incoming governor of Kogi State, Senator Dino Melaye. He’s the people’s choice
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by press9jatv: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:
The only time I know Dino tried was the period kogi people were dying of hunger, begging on the road from travellers because Yahaya bello refused to pay salary for up to 2 years and Dino was kneeling and begging at the senate telling people to donate. Then people started donating, both churches and individuals.
Dino melaye will do extremely well in governance in Kogi State. Dino is the people’s choice. He wins the governorship primary election by the special Grace of Almighty God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail / Buhari: All Past, Present Corrupt Cases Will Be Probed / Security Tips -for Forth Coming Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.