Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,186 members, 7,867,442 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back (17063 Views)

Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu / Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by gerrardvond: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
I agree.....just ensure you give us projects and comedy
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by victorVIC1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wike don finally jam person wey get him time. Dino wey no get joy before
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Faposky95: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Truth be told....Dino is needed in the Nigerian political space....
Kogi state may have him as the best yet.....for now....
Better than the gawkist there now
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by alobright17(m): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Only. One shoot Wike fired this Tree man never rest since. Wike really hit this agbero kogi in the right place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by janvier27(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
9 university degrees? I know your type.

1 Like

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by onuman: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
SaintLucia:
Please don't forget YES DADDY in your prayer. The man is still in detention in UK.

After your drug trafficking cartels in positions of authority in Nigeria must have reproduced his passport and gave to another person.
Desperados for power. Why is Atiku not under the same pressure you desperados mounted on Obi, after all, Atiku was alloted more votes than Obi?
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by zomby(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
(I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back)

I totally disagree.
Dino is an unserious man. He needs to concentrate his energy and stolen resources on becoming a nollywood actor. The man has absolutely no business leading anything, as he doesn’t have the qualities of a leader.
I don’t even believe he is qualified to be a single grocery store manager.

The people of Kogi deserve much more better than a childish man that behaves like a boy that lacks basic home training.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Ndleabilli: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Don't forget we design websites at affordable prices phone number in the image below

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Namigotalktru: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
TruthsFM:
Nice response from Dino Melaye. No time to waste time

God forbid. The only reason Dino won Senate was because he hid under Buhari under APC the way Ireti Kingibe hid under Obi.

Nobody would vote for that loudmouth tout and I am sure Yahaya Bello is waiting to serve him the woto woto of his life. Somebody with rape allegations upandan and questionable source of funds. God forbid bad thing. Nollywood actor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by zomby(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wike is a man, Dino is a boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ndi Ara abuo....
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wike is just wasting Rivers State money. Which one is using hundred of thousands of dollars to sponsor primaries of a candidate in another State, when we have healthcare centres and schools in need of rehabilitation?

No employment for years. Many retirees being owed but there is money to sponsor Dino's primary.
undecided
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Reelmii: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wike the wicked
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Natbrowny:
Two wide mouthed scumbags.

Na Nigerian voters i dey blame

You stole my exact thoughts from my head...
LoL..

1 Like

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by juman(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Let be truthful.
Dino can be rated as unserious politician.

But wike statement was uncalled for.
Its distraction.
PDP should be healing not fighting.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by sterlingD(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Truly,truly,truly,truly, truly and truly the gods are not to blame
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Saga16: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Even Atiku is laughing at you.

grin

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by gbishman: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Clear example a pot calling a kettle black.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Nnachi404(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Zico5:
Comparing yourself with wike at this level. Wike may be wicked but he is mile ahead of u in any way. No one in this country can hold a state the way wike handle Rivers state. He relegated any opposition to the ground even including Amaechi. He single handedly handed over the state to the opposition even when he still installed the same party for governorship. If care is not taken Dino may be history cos wike doesn't play with anyone.
see no evil and say no evil
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by highchief1: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Obviously.
Wike should go straight from state house to jail
yes he need to be jailed.for working so much.They must jail him and allow Ikpeazu and Obaseki get a national honor.u Dey use nyash Dey think instead of brain.The best gov in Nigeria should be jailed because u smoke Colorado.mugu
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by MrUchenna1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Parrots of the same feather...DOING WHAT THEY KNOW BEST.....
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by package7(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dino Melaye!!! How many times did I call you obviously 3x your ambition is dead on arrival. Governor ko govenor ni nonsense and Ingredients fellow. Up Nyesom Wike.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by highchief1: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Judolisco:
Lol.... Mr melaye its better to follow wike's advice.... We all know u can't win.... D matter wey dey vex me na faleke wey say him no dey run... D worth of all d vehicles in your huz is enough to repair the road of aiyetoro-gbede and even install street lights.... If u pass Dino melaye village ehn you'll weep, same with smart adeyemi....
kogi is cursed with leaders.some states are cursed delta too
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Musisco01(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
I heard him speak, and i think i resonated with him more than Wicked Wike.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by pressplay411(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
As far as I am concerned, you two are thugs who shouldn't have any business with leadership at the guber level.

Unfortunately, we live in Nigeria where insane people even successfully run and become the president of the country.

This is why I hardly meddle in 9ja politics.
It's usually a case of kettle calling pot black or vice versa.

But one thing I'll give Dino Melaye is his gift of the gab. He is a Cicero of our political class.

I couldn't fault anything he said in this his response ro Wike. His speech is almost perfect.

However, a close examination shows he only highlighted his qualifications and validations without any mention of what matters most- his performance.

This is what distinguishes good leaders- their track record, not their eloquence or people's validations.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by viodemus: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
hmm, wike dun meet another theater art person. He get wike time this time. Person wey use him last strength do gentle man
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by IgOga(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
SaintLucia:
Please don't forget YES DADDY in your prayer. The man is still in detention in UK.

shocked shocked shocked

Please stop spreading fakenews. Obi will be alright las las...e nor easy to loose presidential election.....
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Kukutenla: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
fergie001:
Melaye and Wike... This movie will.be lit grin
Why can't PDP do something about Wike or is this how they'll watch him keep denigrating the party
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Svoboda(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dino is wasting his time and money. He cant win gov election in kogi.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by fergie001: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Kukutenla:

Why can't PDP do something about Wike or is this how they'll watch him keep denigrating the party
They don't want to. He has huge influence because of Rivers State's deep pocket.

They know he is looking for every excuse to leave the Party, so they are just waiting for him to just leave office by May.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris / Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob / Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.