Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me (29925 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / New Notes Scarcity: CBN Issues Fresh Directive To Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by gentleguy1975: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2023
cigaricon:

But bros, una dey try oh. Pls may I ask which kind of transaction do you need 40k cash for that you cannot do transfer? undecided
transfer keh,na rural area I dey o, some dey accept transfer some no dey accept

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Godplan123(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2023
Me too am having the same problem I sent money from my wema app bank to my palm since yesterday I have see the money in my palmpay
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by skywalker240(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Same here.

Opay to firstbank.

Although Firstbank has been useless lately.
I regret ever opening an account with firstbank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Imortal001: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2023
Mozegee:
Money i transfer with my Ecobank Debit card since on 22nd of march .which did not go is what i have been going to bank for them to reverse it. Uptill now they have not reverse it back.
Me, ecobank minus 170,000.00 from my account since last month.. up till now, I have not received the money? I have been going to bank like kilode!
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by alizma: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:
I can't receive money sent to me from a moniepoint pos to my kuda account since yesterday and I needed the money urgently, is anyone having similar experience??
I sent money from Opay to someone since yesterday, the person is yet to receive it, I just have to screenshot this post and send to him to show that some banks are actually having issue
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Ezmans: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:
I can't receive money sent to me from a moniepoint pos to my kuda account since yesterday and I needed the money urgently, is anyone having similar experience??
de same with access
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by ozolity(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:
Please go to court.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Uzomarexeze(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2023
I also faced this same issue yesterday; sent money from Moniepoint to UBA, but it reflected this morning..

Patience is what we need to overcome this challenge
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Agboconsult1(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2023
Yesterday was like hell. Made a transfer from GTB to ZENITH, I was debited but the reciever didn't receive. I decided to use POS to transfer to same ZENITH bank. Till this morning, the money has not being receive.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by kbright911(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2023
alfredo4u:
The Buhari failed us, is the same way out banking sector have failed us too ..

I transfered money from Uba to Sterling bank since yesterday, up till this moment am yet to receive it ...

I wanted travelling this morning, I can't even go again.....

It's so pathetic and annoying.....

Were you debited?
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Bahamas95(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2023
odhus:

the online bank are even more safer now bro ....physical bank that you claim dey are good wen you complain to dem how many answer dem don answer you ....standard trust bank wen b physical bank nor close down with people money....yo me opay ...palmpay...have tried alot beside opay owner nor b blackman ....an nor b only Nigeria dey use opay
Ok, I might consider opening Opay account but I won't leave my money there for long.

As soon as money enter na to transfer am comot sharpaly. grin
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by CodeTemplar: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2023
Emir8:
A man prophesied about it that banks will have challenges and people will not be able to withdraw money
who is that man?
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by NECO1998: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2023
Just a single case and you are ranting already. Why not check if it was a network issue?
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by gfelo(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2023
my wife sent 3k to my MTN line from first bank yesterday till now, it doesn't drop, i can't imagine the type of network all this bank use and the operators can't be held responsible for fail transaction.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Emir8:
A man prophesied about it that banks will have challenges and people will not be able to withdraw money

Prophecy? Nigerians Sha.

If you spend all your time doing irrelevant things you are bound to experience difficulties when writing an assessment. Simple as ABC.

The central node or system that all banks use to effect interbank transactions (NIBSS) has a lot of issues, this is bound to happen.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by MasterJayJay: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2023
Imortal001:

Me, ecobank minus 170,000.00 from my account since last month.. up till now, I have not received the money? I have been going to bank like kilode!
Ecobank na useless bank

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by remsonik(f): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2023
From Easter weekend gtb has been hell, bought goods and try to pay with my card at the mall but it's not going. Transfer and withdrawal too is not going but yesterday evening I saw some transactions hanging that was successful
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Revolva(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2023
Till now access bank hang my 40k then 30k dat was sent to my opay na dis morning money drop inside acc

Shame to our banking institution
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by MrBroke(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2023
PeculiarPrince:
In my own case, I transfered from GTB to Palmpay yesterday 15k, up till now it hasn't entered palmpay and I ve been debited already. This early morning, I transfered 20k from same GTB to palmpay, I was debited immediately yet it never enteed palmpay uptill now. My 35k is hanging till only God knows when

I take this as sheer wickedness, why couldnt the banks send messages to notify customers of their network issues. If it is unsolicited promo messages they are very good at bombarding customers with that as many times in one day.

Somebody should pay for damages if Nigeria were working

Bro, like this my 600k dey hang. I no know wetin dey worry GTBank, other banks don dey normal. I hate all this stress, na to call customer care shout for them
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by GindoX(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2023
Emir8:

What's his name? grin dey give us full details
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2023
Cantonese:

PalmPay too has the same problem. I sent money from my PalmPay account successfully, but funds to the same PalmPay accounts have not been credited. We no go shout so?
I complained to the CBN about the transaction already. Na where I go shout the matter reach after sending kwality havard grammar through Facebook messenger and WhatsApp . I no think say anybody get anything to contribute again to this crazy country .. especially wey dem don campaign finish.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by xangerar: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Access Bank frustrated me yesterday. I transferred twice from my Zenith Bank to be able to make online payments. Money left my Zenith Bank account but never arrived my Access Bank. Until this morning, and that was following from emails to their complainant desk.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Emmasteev(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:
Same here since yesterday I was yet to receive money sent to me from bank to my opay wallet, likewise from palmpay to opay
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by alien1: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2023
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Livingshadow: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2023
It's one of the signs of a failed state. Nothing seems to be working well in such a nation.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Newnas:

I witnessed great fortune in Buhari's era. I'm optimistic that I'll witness even greater fortune in Tinubu's era.

I will have no share in your evil thoughts. Aameen.

P.S to all those quoting me, I'm not a politician. In fact, I abhore politicians. But I will never let the love or hatred for a politician that gives no hoot about my existence turn me into a hateful and pessimistic soul.

God forbid.

It shall be well with me and my households in Tinubu government. In Tinubu regime, I shall enjoy open heavens. I shall prosper in Tinubu regime in Jesus Name, Amen

Nigeria shall prosper and move forward in Tinubu regime in Jesus Name, Amen.

The Triangular Forces of the Sun, the Moon and Stars shall be pleasant and favourable to Nigeria in Tinubu regime, Amen.

The Elemental powers of the Air, the Sea (Water) and the mother Earth (Sand) and the Spirits therein shall cooperate with Tinubu and be favourable to Nigeria I made this declaration in that Name that is above every other names, the Name of Jesus, Amen.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by alfredo4u(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2023
kbright911:

Were you debited?

Yes
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by alfredo4u(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Uzomarexeze:
I also faced this same issue yesterday; sent money from Moniepoint to UBA, but it reflected this morning..

Patience is what we need to overcome this challenge

For how long....now I cancelled my trip due to the money didn't drop from Uba to Sterling
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Small rain, party skatta! undecided
My money just came in..yet I will never forget last night compulsory fast angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibadan Firm Exported Nine Billion Dollars Industrial Starch. / Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / CBN Sacks CEOs And Management Of Five Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.