Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me (30049 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / New Notes Scarcity: CBN Issues Fresh Directive To Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Risingblue008(m): 6:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Gf
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by ggood: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:
I can't receive money sent to me from a moniepoint pos to my kuda account since yesterday and I needed the money urgently, is anyone having similar experience??
is Kuda a bank
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Adedotguy: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2023
shocked
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Mozegee: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Money i transfer with my Ecobank Debit card since on 22nd of march .which did not go is what i have been going to bank for them to reverse it. Uptill now they have not reverse it back.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Killerbag36: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Let me confirm from uberfact first
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by akoniyong: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2023
GRAMMARJAMES:
Digest this

SERVICE DEGRADATION- DISBURSEMENT/ ACCOUNT TRANSFER
New incident: Investigating
Dear Partners,

Please be informed there is currently an issue with the central transfer processor for banks (NIBSS). You may experience some delays while attempting transfers from your wallet to other bank account.

We're currently engaging NIBSS on getting the issue resolved, and would provide updates on resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

NIBSS, una do diswan o
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by FireUpNow(m): 6:39am On Apr 12, 2023
t33why:
Our heroes during the cash crunch Opay, Palmpay, Kuda etc have been made villains thanks to the ever unreliable NIBSS
Those apps helped alot that period

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by occfx: 6:40am On Apr 12, 2023
Emifile and Buhari has destroyed everything. Thank you APC. We are waiting for Tinubu second half... Apocalypse will follow immediately after tinubu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Lovestrong(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:
I can't receive money sent to me from a moniepoint pos to my kuda account since yesterday and I needed the money urgently, is anyone having similar experience??
the person do d transaction for Ur naked eyes?
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Emuforlife1:
Tinubu want to steal our Money----- Zombidients

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by lexisop: 6:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Yeah but it has started dropping shaaaa...is NIBSS
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by dontbothermuch: 6:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Same with me
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by inoki247: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Na general problem I have like 3 pending payment like this in my Opay money wey dem don send e dey show pending he no gri show for Balance.

Modified**

All Money don dey drop

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by jrobbins: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2023
t33why:
Our heroes during the cash crunch Opay, Palmpay, Kuda etc have been made villains thanks to the ever unreliable NIBSS

Lol. They never expected to have much customers and when their praises became much and people started migrating there, they didn't envisage it and haven't increased their bandwidth so yeah, they had it coming.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by ambale(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Omo I did almost about 7 transactions yesterday all failed to drop

I just tire for this naija banking system ooo

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by ibechris(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:

I have 180k that I haven't received since yesterday.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by ify2016: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:

Mine was since 7th . I transferred to someone but he's yet to see it , but haven't been credited back to me.

Reported to CBN as my usual last hope,but this is the first time my money was debited, delayed and yet to be credited back even after providing evidence to CBN.

I think something is really wrong and I believe CBN is in picture.

My app account manager is not even helping matter as he's always offline.

Sterling Bank here I come to your office this morning.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Curious345: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2023
ChatterHouse:
I thought is a peculier problem with dotpay
mtcheew . Wat is dotpay
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by menthomatics(m): 6:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Same here in Mgbagbu-owa.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Curious345: 6:47am On Apr 12, 2023
ify2016:

Mine was since 7th . I transferred to someone but he's yet to see it , but haven't been credited back to me.

Sterling Bank here I come to your office this morning.
wait b4 you go to their office . Do you have their app

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Curious345: 6:47am On Apr 12, 2023
ibechris:

I have 180k that I haven't received since yesterday.
my own is 350k

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Pacyrus(m): 6:47am On Apr 12, 2023
It has been resolved
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Curious345: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2023
Lovestrong:
the person do d transaction for Ur naked eyes?
why do you ask this particular question
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Curious345: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2023
Pacyrus:
It has been resolved
not true

6 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Curious345: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2023
lekan3531:
Someone sent urgent money to my account from Zenith Bank to Access Bank up to dis moment my account have been credited...... So painful
same here
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by gentleguy1975: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2023
Same here, I withdrew 40k from post yesterday using transfer,as the woman know me for area,she said I should go,7hours later, the woman find me come house as the money no gree enter, but she no meet me, I dey go meet am this morning to tell am say na general problem

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by ignis: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2023
NIBBS need to be completely overhauled.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Bahamas95(m): 6:50am On Apr 12, 2023
I really commend people using these online banks, I can't take such risk. I regard them as ticking time bombs.

When e cast who I wan go complain to?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by SKYHIGHfx: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:

Yesterday till this morning? The funds hasn't dropped how can people now do business.

Resolved
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Shantyken(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2023
Kingpele:
Me too...in my own case a client transferred 200k till this morning I haven't seen it..from [b]firstmonie to my access [/b]account..another one said she transferred 20k to me same yesterday till now I haven't seen the alert not even through my bankapp...I had to collect cash from my cousin who did pos for other client since he was finding it difficult to transfer the money into my account..am confused

The bolded hmm greatest enemies
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Menclothing: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2023
Even palm pay Kuda and Opay was jonxing
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Confirm4real(m): 6:52am On Apr 12, 2023
Contact your customer care, I had similar issue but it has been resolved.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Devaluation To Push First Bank Towards BANKRUPTCY!!! / Debtor Strips Unclad To Avoid Paying Up After Running Into The Lady He Was Owing / Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.