Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) (59453 Views)

Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) / Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
The day I saw a small button phone and decided to locate the owner. It was a man's phone. I called the wife's number, madam say her husband never reach house in 2days that even their family members is looking for him. Fear catch me that day. The wife said I should bring the phone to her at one busy junction. I had to go with one of my bro just in case things turn over. When I got there I met the woman and the husband's brother waiting luckily they understood that I was just trying to return the phone. What if they had turned everything around. Just be careful how we render help.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by bionixs: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
When someone suddenly slumps and dies , people would start digging if the fellow had Corona virus vaccine in the past
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
Many out there are walking dead - different kind of illness which individuals are nursing directly and indirectly.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Sweetvie: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
God abeg o

Rip cry
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

What nonsense talk is this? I thought you claim to work in the lab, or some kind of doctor? 🤷‍♂️
There are many scientific explanations for why people slump and die, and one of the most common is because of a heart attack. When the heart is not getting enough blood, it can start to malfunction and eventually stop working, which can lead to death.

Other reasons for people to slump and die can include stroke, cancer, and respiratory failure. Not aware of that?

Gee it almost sounded like you expect nigerians to use their education in real world event
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by highchief1: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mrsoft3:
slump and die the new killer illness nobody is talking about.
brother when we small if person faint them poor am water e go wake.now so once person fall e don go.I can’t understand o

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Daniel7543: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

What nonsense talk is this? I thought you claim to work in the lab, or some kind of doctor? 🤷‍♂️
There are many scientific explanations for why people slump and die, and one of the most common is because of a heart attack. When the heart is not getting enough blood, it can start to malfunction and eventually stop working, which can lead to death.

Other reasons for people to slump and die can include stroke, cancer, and respiratory failure. Not aware of that?
the yaba left escapeee you quoted is a misandrist. Her hatred toward men no be small.
Her fellow misandrists are: saphiere, siofra and Candidlady... Once u see these monikers jst ignore them... Their mental case no get cure.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by highchief1: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
okrikaboi:
For those saying everyone was just watching. You never enter police station write statement before. The system here in Nigeria go shock you
flimsy excuse.Do what u have to do.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Alpharey: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
He said that the Police has ordered investigation into the matter. Hehehehe, I hear you 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Sunnyski: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
darling2424:
They didn't even make an attempt to rush him to the hospital first,what you do yo people shall eventually return to you in another way

You're talking as if you don't know your country. When you rush him to the hospital and there is no money to deposit for immediate treatment will the doctor treat him for free?

If he dies on his way to the hospital, how will you explain it to the police to understand?

If he dies while trying to help him will the police hear your own side of the story?

My dear, you will land in Zone 6 before you blink your eyes.

Nigeria is a country where people are afraid to help strangers.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by abobote: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
So despite all the boasting Wike could not procure ambulance for the state emergency board

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MrBroke(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ain't nothing in life. This man probably gat kids and a wife at home. embarassed Everything Zilch
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by highchief1: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
thesicilian:

Would you have rushed him to the hospital, paid his registration and consultation fees, test fees and deposits to commence treatment, then waited for the relatives if any to appear before leaving to the police station for statement (if he eventually died)?

You see, it's easy to condemn others until we find ourselves in their shoes
rubbish talk.I was driving home one day,at my junction,I saw a sienna and a bike on the ground with a lady,3 kids on the floor.it’s was an accident.I parked and rushed all of them to the hospital.unfortunately,the lady was pregnant she lost the baby,the 3 kids died.nobody arrested me the husband came and was thanking me.my car be like wherr them kill cow blood all over.U guys fear police too much.don’t leave someone u are supposed to help because of police o.police is human and not foolish.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
Kosoco:
The way you rush to share Bad news sef
You have not taken your afternoon medicine because you are not operating on a nor frequency.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by FiremanX: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Who made that Dullard jennyclay a doctor? someone that can't even spell to save her life? a confirmed Nairaland olodo. lol. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by okrikaboi: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
highchief1:
flimsy excuse.Do what u have to do.
To quote just dey sweet you.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by highchief1: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
okrikaboi:

To quote just dey sweet you.
no wahala
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
RIP. COndolences
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by CartelKenneth: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
It’s either a seizure or maybe the sniper he took last night just kicked in… cheesy
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
I think the man must have voted for APC or tiffnubu. sad
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Samchukwuemeka1: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
The truth is that we barely check our Blood pressure there days...it's called "Silent killer"

Majority of young Nigerians has these ailment but would not want to go have a check because we think is for the aged alone...hmmm

It can be hereditary or can be as a result of the the societal pressure

Pls it is free. Visit any pharmacy store and do yourself good by knowing your pressure
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
NOA National Orientation Agency is not doing enough.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Lifewasgood: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Godwin4444:
2009 for ogbomosho when I dey school, we catch thief come carry am go police station. The 5 of us write statement n drop address with phone number, the following them release thief come arrest all of us for house, if no b sug wey intervene n students say them go burn d station, them don dey tell us say we go sleep cell n then go move us to court d following day

Guy fear Nigeria police ooo, as I dey like this I no dey help again ooo, if u faint around my shop na to lock shop comot first ooo, don’t pray to have anything with the police

They will know d truth n still lock u up
Just imagine o, same police are the ones shouting 'No to jungle justice'.

Thank your God and sug wey help you o, others were not lucky.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kinsnazzy: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
People are hungry.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Lifewasgood: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
The day I saw a small button phone and decided to locate the owner. It was a man's phone. I called the wife's number, madam say her husband never reach house in 2days that even their family members is looking for him. Fear catch me that day. The wife said I should bring the phone to her at one busy junction. I had to go with one of my bro just in case things turn over. When I got there I met the woman and the husband's brother waiting luckily they understood that I was just trying to return the phone. What if they had turned everything around. Just be careful how we render help.
God knows that after hearing the man is missing for two days, i go drop phone where i take see am or throwaway the sim.

By the time you and your bros got to the meeting place, the man's dead body has been found. How una for take explain say nor be una kill am?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by fof1: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
post=122459341:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

Agents and Promoters of Darkness and Dark Things

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by winner37(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Very sad !!!
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by nedekid: 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lifewasgood:
The country is so bad that instead of people to help a dying man get to the hospital, they were busy taking photos and posting on social media.

I don't blame them considering the state of the country, being a good samaritan can earn you free accomodation in a cell. Also the policy of hospitals needing down payment before adminstering treatment in emergencies is another reason people don't help those in such situations.

Take care of your heart, many cases of sudden death are linked to abnormal heart
This is the worst time in the history of this country to be sick or even have any thing to do with hospital.
Even goverment hospital you will pay through your nose, not to talk of private.
So sad.
My advice is that folks should check their BP often. Live right. If you are 40 and above, do a PSA test yearly, lipid profile, kidney function test also.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
FireUpNow:

You have not taken your afternoon medicine because you are not operating on a nor frequency.
meaning?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
thesicilian:

Would you have rushed him to the hospital, paid his registration and consultation fees, test fees and deposits to commence treatment, then waited for the relatives if any to appear before leaving to the police station for statement (if he eventually died)?

You see, it's easy to condemn others until we find ourselves in their shoes

Aswearugad!

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Alezy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wetin man dey think plenty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos / Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.