Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,757 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? (6946 Views)

How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. / Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2011
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2011
chaircover:

I wouldn’t call it foresight per say, I will call it common sense and the weight of current circumstances.

We all have brains and we all know deep down inside of us the prospects of whoever we are going out with. Whether we are open minded enough to look further down the line and want to wait & encourage the man till he reaches his goal is another thing.

As in, Why is your id chaircover?
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by OLASODE2K: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2011
Scientifically, ladies are naturally gifted with the great power of intuition much than men. Surely, women are too sentimental however these sentiments usually lead to able to accurately tell u about the future.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by JamesDoe: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2011
Patience Jonathan has foresight. She saw a man with no shoes,
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by maclatunji: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2011
JamesDoe:

I laugh in Ijaw
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by maclatunji: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2011
N101:

See the bolded bit by Sisi Kill.

Usually women, sometimes men.  When you see the potential in someone, that person may also have a dream but be very bad not only articulating it but organising themselves to bring it to reality.   

Someone wants to do x, there are people around them who would test the feasibility of it - do research, come up with ideas, help the person to clearly define what they want, cheer them on when they want to give up.  But you don't just help anyone who has a dream, you have to know if the person is serious or not because people love to do a good talk but not good when it comes to actions. 

You don't have to be in a relationship to help someone out.  It can be someone of the same gender or of a different gender.  The important thing is that you are the catalyst to helping someone achieve their goal.  There are still women who will do that specifically with the men they are in a relationship with, but most seem to want a ready-made somebody without sharing or struggling together.

@bolded, is that a good or bad thing?
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by lucom: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2011
maclatunji:

Guys, I know we too (men) can identify potential in any individual male or female. I want to emphasize and discuss if a woman will look at a dirt poor but smart and hardworking guy and say: you know what I am going to give this guy a chance in my life and I know he will be great someday. If you have real-life stories, kindly share!
Well here is my real life story, I met and wooed my wife when I was a second year engineering student in the university, I do wear maybe a jeans and two shirts for a whole semester back then.She told me she loved me back then and she'll go through the most unimaginable things with me (there are countless times I trek to school not for the excercise but for economic reasons).In fact I can't start reeling out what we went through together,to cut the long story short 8 years down the line we got married and she presently work in a bank while I work with a GSM telecom company.To God be the glory we are doing modestly well today because we can afford anything we need and up till now I dont understand what she saw then that made her stay though I had many women along the line but she stood by me and I can only thank God because she's the most precious gift I've ever had in my entire life. Maybe women do have foresight, in my opinion.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by Sike(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2011
OLASODE2K:

Scientifically, ladies are naturally gifted with the great power of intuition much than men. Surely, women are too sentimental however these sentiments usually lead to able to accurately tell u about the future.
JamesDoe:

Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2011
yes i have not been a very good brother, i have been over protective while we grew up, my parents broke up when we were kids and since then i saw myself as the big brother to all my sisters.yes i beat them up when they did wrong but later when things were hard we made things work once in a while.they all got jobs and started making money and there they all started acting up.well God would have it i made some made monies back then in 2006-2007 and life couldnot have been better and i started going into investments to solidify my money and after then i left for the UK.In the Uk i saw my investments go down the drain due to the global meltdown so i came back home to see if i can build my life again.Then my sister got a guy to marry and only invioted me or rather let me know a week to the traditional wedding and i was so angry but later my mum begged me to forgive her which i did but after like 4 months again the stupid igbo boy called me a week to the court wedding again to say they want to marry and i got mad that why am i been treated this way and my mum said cos i have lost most of my money so i am no more regarded by my sister, so a war started in the house and when she was to have her baby dedication i decided not to go so they now said cos i asked her husband for a loan after i thought we had settled all and he said he didnt have and i forgot about it but now they tell my family friends that cos i didnt get the loan so i havenot been good to them.and that was why i didnt come for thier party, now the lastest i am hearing is that my sister tells everyone that whenever she sleeps she sees me in her dream trying to attack her, Was i wrong to protect them when we were kids cos i made sure they came back home on time since my father didnt care that much, i am so heart broken and i see a seed is been planted that when it beginings to bring forth fruits my sister and her husband wont be able to reap all of it cos i am really begining to hate her, God help me i am not suppose to hate
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2011
@Op, Lot of them are and such are the Ones that make Good Wives!  cool cool cool
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2011
@ Coogar

HABA NAAA. IT is not some women's fault that only the rich men come their way grin

Seriously sha, why would a woman marry a jobless broke azzed dude?
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by maclatunji: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2011
El Guapo:

@Op, Lot of them are and such are the Ones that make Good Wives!  cool cool cool

Brilliant!
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by showstopa: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2011
Some women are gold diggers and some are not. However every (normal) woman wants to experience relative comfort in her home with her man. As mean as -no money,no love-sounds,its the simple truth. It doesnt have to be straight forward, just extrapolate it.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by emmatok(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2011
OLASODE2K:

True women are gifted with the sixth  sense.

But only our good mothers, wife and sisters use it.

The others are blinded by materialism.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by showstopa: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
@Emmatok
Which one is true women again?
You mean not those who might have a p.e.nis in a previous life?
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by showstopa: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
@190fan
Sorry about your hard times but this is your side of the story oh!1
But no matter what, I cant understand when siblings start having serious rivalry. You have to be sure they have forgiven you for whatever you did to them.Also consider the fact that your sister n husband might not have money oh.
Plus mbok,no hatred oh things are bad enough
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by swipe(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2011
Pls don't put words in my mouth. . .err. . .finger. I did not say it is objectionable not to have plenty of money, what I am saying is that in my experience it is the guys who don't have it, who make a big to do about everything. A girl could just ask for a pencil but because they can't afford it, they term the girl a gold digger and convince themselves all she wants from them is money.

[b]They start to see gold diggery traits [/b]in everything she does and says, an innocuous comment about liking a brand name shoe or bag is taken as something else. Even just mentioning money in a general conversation becomes an offense because the lack of money has become a sensitive issue for the guy.

More often than not, women are not gold diggers. . .Men just choose to see them as gold diggers.

By their fruits we shall know them!
talk about yourself and what you know. If you are not stop there. dont speak for the over three billion other women
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by SisiKill1: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
WTF is this one saying? cheesy cheesy

Fruit ko, veggies ni! Lmao!!
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by coogar: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2011
jennykadry:

@ Coogar
HABA NAAA. IT is not some women's fault that only the rich men come their way grin

i agree with you.

Seriously sha, why would a woman marry a jobless broke azzed dude?

it should be an offence for any woman to marry a jobless broke azzed dude. grin
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2011
coogar:

i agree with you.

it should be an offence for any woman to marry a jobless broke azzed dude. grin

Now we are talking. grin So are women that look for men that are financially okay, still gold diggers?
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by coogar: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2011
jennykadry:

Now we are talking. grin So are women that look for men that are financially okay, still gold diggers?

never! how can they be gold-diggers? who wan suffer?

would i advise my female siblings to marry okada men? after all the money my parents squandered on their education? hell no!
people should marry from their class. if anyone decides to go lower, that's his/her own headache. if any girl decides to go higher than her class, kudos to her. as long as the man values her, who are we to complain? wink
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2011
coogar:

would i advise my female siblings to marry okada men? after all the money my parents squandered on their education? hell no!
people should marry from their class. if anyone decides to go lower, that's his/her own headache. if any girl decides to go higher than her class, kudos to her. as long as the man values her, who are we to complain? wink

Can I marry you? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by coogar: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2011
jennykadry:

Can I marry you? kiss kiss kiss

if you don't mind. . . . .

- i stay in a hut in awka east local government
- i am a subsistence farmer
- the rain has been horrible this year so the returns/harvests are going to be low.
- i have no fat whips, i only have 3 overweight donkeys and one local dog.
- i inherited a tiny bicycle from my grandfather i take to the market every tuesday
- i am single and no baby momma drama.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^You no reach cool
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by coogar: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2011
jennykadry:

^^You no reach cool

i thought as much. . . .
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by lagcity(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
coogar:

if you don't mind. . . . .

- i stay in a hut in awka east local government
- i am a subsistence farmer
- the rain has been horrible this year so the returns/harvests are going to be low.
- i have no fat whips, i only have 3 overweight donkeys and one local dog.
- i inherited a tiny bicycle from my grandfather i take to the market every tuesday
- i am single and no baby momma drama.

guy u don dull be dat. u r doing all the farming and your donkeys are doing all the chopping, hence they are overweight cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by MMM2(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2011
igbo girls
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by kepsi123(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2011
I don't know about you guys but any time I go against wife's advice I regret. She doesn't say I told you though. But it's somewhere there undecided
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2011
??
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by otokx(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
Fallacy
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by sevule(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

@coogar marry from your class ?
Your comments throughout this thread are the rantings of a myopic bigot. So we should all marry based on class? Next thing you would be advocating is that we should marry from our villages. Dude try and travel out(even if na only Benin republic) and broaden your very limited mind. In case you didnt get the circular, marriage based on class is so stone ages
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by coogar: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2011
sevule:

@coogar marry from your class ?
Your comments throughout this thread are the rantings of a myopic bigot. So we should all marry based on class? Next thing you would be advocating is that we should marry from our villages. Dude try and travel out(even if na only Benin republic) and broaden your very limited mind. In case you didnt get the circular, marriage based on class is so stone ages

you are a disgusting tool!

and you have the gall to say one is a myopic bigot? look at this classless fool who wants to marry phillipa middleton?
you can marry from whatever village you wish as long as it's within your class, you swine.

try and travel out? come and process my visa since we all know you have travelled out yourself.
a bicycle repairer like yourself in the jungle of gombe state is feeling funky.

have you seen the interior of an airplane before?
paraplegic twit!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Abandoned Me While On A BP Of 250/150.(A Cameroonian Nairalander's Tale) / Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wife’s Breast, It’s For Babies – Daily Post. / Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.