Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Clear Photos Of The Ghanaian Married Woman Who Went N@ked On Tiktok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clear Photos Of The Ghanaian Married Woman Who Went N@ked On Tiktok (2678 Views)

Meet The Ghanaian Lady Who Massages Men’s Balls For A Living (video) / Meet Stella The Ghanaian Girl Who Is Proud Of Sleeping With Her Dad / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clear Photos Of The Ghanaian Married Woman Who Went N@ked On Tiktok by omgvoices: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2023
A married Ghanaian woman whose thirst for clout and attention has landed her in a deep mess has taken over social media trends.

In this fast-trending video, the married woman whose name and other personal details are yet to be found showed off her n@kedness to her followers who were mostly men and were happily enjoying the free show.

The short trending video has since garnered massive views as well as condemnation from netizens who have come across it.

In the now-viral video shared online, the woman could be heard using profanity-laced language to lash out at those who criticized her behaviour while she was showing off her raw body.

Sadly, her husband who’s not tech-savvy and doesn’t know much about social media was sleeping beside her while she was misbehaving and showing her n@kedness to the whole world.

Many social media users have expressed their disgust at the woman’s actions and criticized her for setting a bad example for young people.

Following the virality of the video, clear pictures of Franca have taken over social media trends. Check them out below;
https://esiama.com/clear-photos-of-the-ghanaian-married-woman-who-went-nked-on-tiktok/

(1) (Reply)

This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You / I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him / The Reason Why I Don't Like Naija Girls - And Cos I Got High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.