Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual (3814 Views)

If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. / Photos: Meet The Instagram Model Whose Waist Has Jaws Dropping / Men Pls Be Wise, Be Smart Dont Lose The Moon While Counting The Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7649727/how-3-prophets-warned-khadi

KHADI The Instagram Influencer is Dead, Gone forever... She was Warned by 3 Prophets about Impending Dangers and Death, She Ignored them.

The Prophets are not the Killers, They are Gifted Spiritualist that Sees, They are not known to the Killer.

Some ignorant People are already talking Gibberish about the Prophets that they are Prophets of Doom, Indomie Generations, Nothing good comes out from White Garments Churches etc, I just Laughed at their Childish Ignorant, I'm a Spiritualist and I do not attend White Garments, I know lots of Gifted Spiritualist, Pastors that does not attend White Garments, I know about two People that are Supernaturally gifted with Dreams, once they have dreams about you just resort to Prayers to averts it because most happens, if it is Good Dreams it comes to Past.

That is Supernatural Talents, If you say supernatural Talents and Gifts are From the Devil then all Talents like Music, Skills, Etc are not of Almighty God then.

Do not be decieved, are you not Surprised that some People can do something's much more better than you do and you found out that you cannot do it.

Ignorance is Much more Serious than HIV ,Ebola and Covid 19 All together.

The Spiritual controls the Physical.

If you like it or not, ignore Spiritual warnings and Advice.. Ignorantly stick to Your Education, Intelligence, Over Sabi etc.

SPIRITUAL REMAINS SPIRITUAL.

Last Year November, I warned a Man Mr. George from Borokiri in Port Harcourt, Oga Pls. I use the Almighty God To beg You, Hold on for now, Do not Travel for a Week, After 7 days, you are free to Travel.. I did not even know he wanted to Travel for Business in Otukpo in Benue State...

He Did not Listened to me, what would i gain from his Misfortunes, Obedients is better than Sacrifice.. Simple just stay at home

He told me I should pray over it that it is important he Travels because it is for business and it is Important. Well I told him not to, He Stubbornly Travelled.

Well He embarked on the Journey, He had a Serious Accident, Today George is on Wheels, Diabetes made it Worst. Wife left him because there was no Money again, He is Dejected, Depresed now. Lives a Saddened Life.

Believe it or not it Happened.

Simple Listen to Instructions.

That is All.

Life is sweet, Do not form Being a Super Man, Mighty Igor, Just listen to Instructions.
Death is Inevitable Yes but you should not be the Architect of it. Not all Death are time and Destiny, Be Knowledgeable.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade.

Spiritual investigations..
Check Below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Ireportlive: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
undecided
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Maynman: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Weren’t people killed inside a church in owo?
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
Maynman:
Weren’t people killed inside a church in owo?

Before the Attack, Was there any Spiritual Prophecies Concerning the Attacks that they did not Adhere to?

1 Like

Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by BRIMBRAM: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
lipsrsealed The Prophets should be prime suspects.
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by finoki: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
https://www.nairaland.com/7649727/how-3-prophets-warned-khadi

KHADI The Instagram Influencer is Dead, Gone forever... She was Warned by 3 Prophets about Impending Dangers and Death, She Ignored them.

The Prophets are not the Killers, They are Gifted Spiritualist that Sees, They are not known to the Killer.

Some ignorant People are already talking Gibberish about the Prophets that they are Prophets of Doom, Indomie Generations, Nothing good comes out from White Garments Churches etc, I just Laughed at their Childish Ignorant, I'm a Spiritualist and I do not attend White Garments, I know lots of Gifted Spiritualist, Pastors that does not attend White Garments, I know about two People that are Supernaturally gifted with Dreams, once they have dreams about you just resort to Prayers to averts it because most happens, if it is Good Dreams it comes to Past.

That is Supernatural Talents, If you say supernatural Talents and Gifts are From the Devil then all Talents like Music, Skills, Etc are not of Almighty God then.

Do not be decieved, are you not Surprised that some People can do something's much more better than you do and you found out that you cannot do it.

Ignorance is Much more Serious than HIV ,Ebola and Covid 19 All together.

The Spiritual controls the Physical.

If you like it or not, ignore Spiritual warnings and Advice.. Ignorantly stick to Your Education, Intelligence, Over Sabi etc.

SPIRITUAL REMAINS SPIRITUAL.

Last Year November, I warned a Man Mr. George from Borokiri in Port Harcourt, Oga Pls. I use the Almighty God To beg You, Hold on for now, Do not Travel for a Week, After 7 days, you are free to Travel.. I did not even know he wanted to Travel for Business in Otukpo in Benue State...

He Did not Listened to me, what would i gain from his Misfortunes, Obedients is better than Sacrifice.. Simple just stay at home

He told me I should pray over it that it is important he Travels because it is for business and it is Important. Well I told him not to, He Stubbornly Travelled.

Well He embarked on the Journey, He had a Serious Accident, Today George is on Wheels, Diabetes made it Worst. Wife left him because there was no Money again, He is Dejected, Depresed now. Lives a Saddened Life.

Believe it or not it Happened.

Simple Listen to Instructions.

That is All.

Life is sweet, Do not form Being a Super Man, Mighty Igor, Just listen to Instructions.
Death is Inevitable Yes but you should not be the Architect of it. Not all Death are time and Destiny, Be Knowledgeable.

Check Below

Stop making a case out of a painful occurrence.
Anything could have caused the death. ladies in that kind of work usually pop pills.. could be a case of overdose..

Spiritual indeed !,if the economy of Nigeria improves dramatically, most of you guys would be on the streets throwing rocks.

The average Nigerian can't do health check up because its way beyond their means, even those earning 150k can't afford a comprehensive health check.

If Kanu Nwankwo (ex super Eagles )was an average Nigerian, he would have just slumped one day and you folks will start shouting spiritual this spiritual that.
Thank God for the Italian club that discovered the ailment during their comprehensive checks, Kanu nwankwo is still hale and hearty today because of the health care he received in Italy.

So please, spare me all that hogwash..

7 Likes

Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Avoid Very Painful Experience.

Before you Go deep into that Relationship... Investigate that Man or Woman Spiritually.

You know him or her well physically,

Handsome,/Pretty.
Tall, Six Packs
Good Job
Romantic
Sexy
Well Educated
Eloquent etc

How Compatible are you both Spiritually?

Relationship of Many Years turn Sour.

Some leads to Death, Some takes Sniper, Some were Murdered in Cold Blood.

Just a Little Argument, Man or Woman goes to the Kitchen to get hold of Knife to Kill Partner.

Spirituallly a Well to do Man might turn a Pauper immediately after Marriage

Etc.

It is not for Everyone, This is for the Wise.

Sad Experience of others serves as a Lesson for others.

Many Terrible Things that Happened to Biblical People serves as Lessons for People today.

Check Below
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
Caution, Knowledge is Significant.

It is not Today that Ladies are Murdered in Cold Blood by Wicked Men..

Not today that Men are Murdered in Cold Blood by Wicked WoMen.

There are Series of such.

That man or woman was once a Stranger to you, No matter how loving or caring he or she is to you right now... You are sooooo far from his or her Spiritual Entity.

How well do you know how long that Relationship would go?

Hope he or she won't turn out to be your Murderer?

Be Wise .

Do not be Carried Away by Her beuty / his Handsomeness... Wealth..

Investigate him or her now before it is too Late

Check below.
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Maynman: 1:07am On Apr 13, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:

Before the Attack, Was there any Spiritual Prophecies Concerning the Attacks that they did not Adhere to?

Why didn’t the spiritual prophets go to the police?
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:24am On Apr 13, 2023
Maynman:

Why didn’t the spiritual prophets go to the police?
You are Ignored... Go to Spiritual Prophets that saw the Owoh killing ahead to ask them...

Thanks
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:25am On Apr 13, 2023
Investigate Spiritually.

Check Below
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Maynman: 1:31am On Apr 13, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
You are Ignored... Go to Spiritual Prophets that saw the Owoh killing ahead to ask them...

Thanks

You are indoctrinated, it was you that brought in spiritual prophets that saw the killing, who did they say they told the prophecy to?
Or their mouth was running after christians were killed inside house of yahweh?
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Maynman: 1:31am On Apr 13, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
Investigate Spiritually.

Check Below

First off know the origin of the word “spiritual” and don’t delude yourself, yahweh worshipper.
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:36am On Apr 13, 2023
Do not Overlook The Significant of Spiritual Matters, They Influence Our Daily Lives.

Check Below
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Maynman: 1:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
Do not Overlook The Significant of Spiritual Matters, They Influence Our Daily Lives.

Check Below

Common sense influences our daily life more, what’s good about spirituality if it doesn’t come with progres and development ?
The most religious country are the poorest.

Save yourself from delusion, yahweh worshipper.

1 Like

Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:11am On Apr 13, 2023
Man Murdered Wife and later Commited Suicide.

Relationship / Marriage Should not lead to this Mess.

Read Below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5946493/photos-lekki-couple-murder-suicide

Investigate Spiritually about your Partner before you go Deep.

Check Below
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2023
All these prophets and their prophecies and those who believe them are Pagans.

No difference between you and baba alawo

2 Likes

Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by finoki: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2023
I marvel always at the suckers cheesy that fall for guys like this..
In life, challenges are just inevitable.

OK. Mr spiritual, let me take you to the scripture a little bit. Isaac married rebekah. Yet they had challenges with bringing forth a child.. so tell me about that grin, I mean God brought Rebekah,this was a divine arrangement, yet they still faced challenges in getting a child. If you want references,I can give you.

So it depends on your perception, we should all look for the good in every challenge, and not getting ripped by these so called spiritual this spiritual that
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2023
Walking into a Relationship, It is still a young one.... Be Wise... Look at the Spiritual aspects of it.

Not for everyone...

Check Below
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2023
Be Wise.

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one.

Carry Out Your Investigations Spiritually.
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
He or She is still a Stranger to you Spiritually.

Good you knew him or her for sooooo Long.

That is not enough reason to rush into him or her.

Something Deeper are still in stock ,
The good ones are Fine.. Remember life is not bed of Roses.. The bad one should not be so Worst to Claim your Life.

Think.
Spiritual Investigations of that Man Or Woman you wish to Live with till Death do both of you past...

Only for the Wise.

Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
The Man, The Woman, How well do you know him or her..

I Remain Spiritualist Ade...

Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by AndroidAI(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Another amateur con artist looking for gullible people to exploit in the name of spirituality.

2 Likes

Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Maynman: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
Anything theists are barren they pull out the “spiritual” card.

Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Spiritual is the Deepest.

Deeper than your Intelligence, Guess Work, Feelings and Thoughts.

Your body is Physical, Your Soul and Spirit are Spiritual.

Spiritual matters Sounds like Foolish Things to the Too know.

For the Wise Only. Not for Everyone.

Before you get Deeper into that Love Love Relationship.
.investigate that Man Or Woman Spiritually.

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by SkengRay: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
BE WISE : WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
hope you won't charge much sir
Re: KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:17am On Apr 20, 2023
finoki:

Stop making a case out of a painful occurrence.
Anything could have caused the death. ladies in that kind of work usually pop pills.. could be a case of overdose..

Spiritual indeed !,if the economy of Nigeria improves dramatically, most of you guys would be on the streets throwing rocks.

The average Nigerian can't do health check up because its way beyond their means, even those earning 150k can't afford a comprehensive health check.

If Kanu Nwankwo (ex super Eagles )was an average Nigerian, he would have just slumped one day and you folks will start shouting spiritual this spiritual that.
Thank God for the Italian club that discovered the ailment during their comprehensive checks, Kanu nwankwo is still hale and hearty today because of the health care he received in Italy.

So please, spare me all that hogwash..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Made Me Feel Like A Prostitute / Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner / TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.