Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,673 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja (28106 Views)

Edo 2024: Labour Party, Apapa Factions Clash Over Governorship Primaries / Labour Party Factions Clash At Tribunal / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by onukwube1: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
tsdarkside:
people in labour party before igbos massively voted them will have no choice than leave the party to igbos....
igbos like gra gra too much....

Your hatred for Igbos will keep you in perpetual poverty. They are not aware of your existence. so keep wailing.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by phemmie06(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
As strong as Atiku, Dino, Wike etc are they will tell you that a house that rise against itself will surely fall.
You guys are fighting to claim your alleged stolen mandate but you're divided. Keep playing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Menclothing: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
This is serious for this to happen in Abuja

25k only smart watch with airpod
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
lereinter:

So you don't know that it's apc trying to scatter dem
Yes, na APC tell that LP chairman to forge all sort of garbage. Na APC get LP. As a matter of fact Peter Obi is just a spy in LP! 🤡🤣

8 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by StOla: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Presidential candidate arrested in London UK, while the party is in disarray in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by RichBoy247: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
You mean the Yoruba faction of Labour party sponsored by Tinubu came to harass labour party members in Abuja

The Yoruba should stop casing chaos in this country just because everyone rejected Tinubu!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are right. Now, you too should go and get the Igbo faction of APC to fight the national excos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Interoma(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dude397:
Someone please help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please . I'm starving seriously cry

80 61 34 74 81 Opay. Emeka. God bless

Emeka, all Igbo them be the same, they always think that they get brain, you want buy food dulf or what did you call it

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Asour: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
tsdarkside:
people in labour party before igbos massively voted them will have no choice than leave the party to igbos....

But Julius Abure isn't Igbo ?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by dalass(f): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
RamseyKush:
All this doesn't matter grin grin

APC creating all kinds of propaganda to slower the process
Last Las we go recover the stolen mandate.

LPs problem and self-destructive fighting is what you're still blaming APC for?

Thank God say Obi did not win. He and his Obidient mob would blame APC throughout his tenure if he had won. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by tsdarkside(m): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
onukwube1:

Your hatred for Igbos will keep you in perpetual poverty. They are not aware of your existence. so keep wailing.

hate....??
am not capable to hate....just tellin you facts....
you cant come from nowhere and win elections especialy presidency....

while others were buildin bridges,you were busy with ipob ozubu ozubu....
now you wan win overnight....??

best thing you should have don is get busy buildin up lp and not destroyin the little they already had before you people joined....

una will destroy lp reputation,the same way you let apga that ojukwu built for una down....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by patrickcollins: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
tsdarkside:
Is like cobwebs inside ur brain is giving u headache, is an Igbo man any of the faction chairman, ur hatred for Igbo knows no bound.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Flier: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Could be TINUBU is the God sent after all
Anything that goes against him suffers hell on earth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Tareq1105: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Rahkman:
This babalawo wey tinubu bring no just wan leave obidients alone

The babalawo is a foundational member of LP. It's your Obi that just joined them last year and in fact, Obi name is not yet on their membership register.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by tsdarkside(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
patrickcollins:
Is like cobwebs inside ur brain is giving u headache, is an Igbo man any of the faction chairman, ur hatred for Igbo knows no bound.

you are already bringin lp down....
your champion landed in detention in britain....

that is a big blow against lp....

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by HeroicMeastro: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dude397:
Someone please help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please . I'm starving seriously cry

80 61 34 74 81 Opay. Emeka. God bless
Emeka, go ask Obi cos him say make we no de give shishi..
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by georgeakins: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Yẹ̀yẹ́ party!
See people who can not organise themselves but want to rule Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Interoma(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
onukwube1:

After they swear in Tinubu as the president, all those Igbo call themselves Obidence, you will not hear their voices again, I trust Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by CallmeTrinity: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
RichBoy247:

You are right. Now, you too should go and get the Igbo faction of APC to fight the national excos

Let the Ibos do that ...but I doubt they will do such a disgraceful thing
Now be gone
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by am4truth(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tecnophone:
is Tinubu really a drug baron?

Is SAd east the home of drug peddlers?

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by HeroicMeastro: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tecnophone:
is Tinubu really a drug baron?
Yes he was, what about that?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by PulaPower: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
You mean the Yoruba faction of Labour party sponsored by Tinubu came to harass labour party members in Abuja

The Yoruba should stop casing chaos in this country just because everyone rejected Tinubu!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Check very well..

Both sides fighting are Igbos..

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by CallmeTrinity: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
PulaPower:

Check very well..

Both sides fighting are Igbos..

Yoruba propaganda.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by tsdarkside(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

grin

they are already bringin down lp,a party that didnt even had a bad record before....

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by 2xubona: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
I have an Affiliate training Package course I risked to purchase for 50k because I wanted financial freedom and it's worth it.
I haven't started practicing because my laptop got faulty and I do not have enough fund's to start paying for ads to get subscribers yet.
I want to give my access out for 5k.

I would even give you a free done for you lead funnel page.
My proofs & receipt are readily available. Please buy from me Rich Nairalanders..

The package also comes with bonuses like:

(1) Over 200 bonuses apps you can use as incentives for your prospective subscribers.

(2) Many Email swipes, so you don't have to be writing sale's letters. Just copy and paste.

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Interoma(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

grin
Obi stingy, so we need to be stingy also.
Emeka no ves

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by jessesky: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Oh boy see people wey want rule our precious country Nigeria!!!!! cant event control their party administration.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Lifestone(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZqceLjNWVI

https://twitter.com/AIT_Online/status/1646178884155523074?t=_Oyv2L0UFuaWxPMbRKPxog&s=19
Nigerian dodged a bullet. It's sad that oppositions could not give us a good and credible alternative to our horrible experience with APC. A big shame

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by casualobserver: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Look at the hungry looking people that want to take over the country, the looting will not have part 2, even PDP go bow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE / CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.