Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,963 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja (28087 Views)

Edo 2024: Labour Party, Apapa Factions Clash Over Governorship Primaries / Labour Party Factions Clash At Tribunal / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by tsdarkside(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lukainoluciano:
gerrout you bigoted soul

am just sayin what i see....
this infightin started with igbos joinin massively....

i remember other members were makin noise because obi appointed mostly igbos to campaign for the party before elections....
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Dude397(m): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I don't know what Atheist mean, it is only logical that if we are being told that God is great and can do anything or nothing is too much for God to do, then God should be able to give you money directly and provide jobs for you right? Unless it is just lies that what God can not do does not exist.
I get your point but like I said he uses humans to do those things and won't come down from heaven To do them directly. He uses humans to achieve his aim. I know certainly that things won't be this way forever hence I put my Faith in him hoping for a turn around while praying cos honestly God's timing is always the best. Bro seriously you sound like an Atheist cos no true believer will ask this questions u just asked.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by jaymichael(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes, na APC tell that LP chairman to forge all sort of garbage. Na APC get LP. As a matter of fact Peter Obi is just a spy in LP! 🀑🀣
Savage GardenπŸ˜„βœŒοΈβ™ΎοΈ
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Johans2023: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Dem go still blame APC as Dem no fit ever take responsibility! πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

These set of people(movement) feel that it is easier to put the blame on someone else than to take the time to reflect on their own behaviour and how they may have contributed to the problem,while some may feel that admitting that they are responsible for their own problems would be too embarrassing or shameful.
Additionally, some might simply not be aware of the ways in which they contribute to their own problems, and may need someone else to point out these flaws in order to see them.

Oneof the most common reasons to blame others include a desire to avoid responsibility, a need to preserve self-esteem, and a lack of awareness. Such a pity, self deceit!
even you know that this is the hands of that evil drug leader.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Johans2023: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Moony45:
This party don turn Igbo Party!
labour party is a national party. Tinubu is using his drug money to cause fight among members of the party.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Vello(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by mechanics(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
These people just want to scatter LP.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Skty: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
tsdarkside:
people in labour party before igbos massively voted them will have no choice than leave the party to igbos....
igbos like gra gra too much....
Na lie. Na yorubas like vawulence
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Poleski: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
tsdarkside:
people in labour party before igbos massively voted them will have no choice than leave the party to igbos....
igbos like gra gra too much....

You only saw Igbos in the video which means you're an ethnic bigot. You're a part of the problem in this country.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by proprince(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Look at the old man they are using.

Tinubu has failed in all fronts.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Officialmrt: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
You mean the Yoruba faction of Labour party sponsored by Tinubu came to harass labour party members in Abuja

The Yoruba should stop casing chaos in this country just because everyone rejected Tinubu!

🀣🀣🀣🀣
I believe you have not taken your drugs this night, that's why you are voicing out that rubbish
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by tsdarkside(m): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Poleski:

You're only saw Igbos in the video which means you're an ethnic bigot. You're a part of the problem in this country.

that guy that tried to calm them down is yoruba....i can tell....
but the other guy with cap doing gra gra is igbo....
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by oodua1stson: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tecnophone:
is Tinubu really a drug baron?
is it true that there is no country on earth without an igboman in jail for drug pushing
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Tecnophone: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
ask igbos because I'm a Yoruba guy, a benevolent africana. I don't play politics of bitterness. Ti Ara Ile Eni ban je kokoro ti ko Dara, ta o tete bawi, aruwo ona ofun re, koni je kasun loru.
oodua1stson:
is it true that there is no country on earth without an igboman in jail for drug pushing
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dude397:
I get your point but like I said he uses humans to do those things and won't come down from heaven To do them directly. He uses humans to achieve his aim. I know certainly that things won't be this way forever hence I put my Faith in him hoping for a turn around while praying cos honestly God's timing is always the best. Bro seriously you sound like an Atheist cos no true believer will ask this questions u just asked.
As i ve tried to make you understand, i have no idea what Atheist mean, you can keep calling me an Atheist that is your own view, i am a realist you could say. I believe in reality not some fantasy God. Who is supposedlly can do anything including creating this whole wide world and every human and things in the world but still need humans to give you money for food then it would be really difficult to believe that God exist. The problem with God worshippers like you is you don't ask these questions, you are so afraid to ask these questions, as soon as you start asking reality questions about the existence of your fantasy God, and your believes, your whole believe and hopes will fall apart. So that is why you hold on to these pleasant fantasies co's it gives you hope. You have bieng made to believe that you will go to hell if you have these questions, there are no proofs that hell or even God exists they are just believes, believes are not facts. Facts are things you can prove.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by lereinter(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

Do you realize every problem you've faced in life was as a result of Tinubu and apc?

Same as you too
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tecnophone:

Google it and see
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Melagros(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
You mean the Yoruba faction of Labour party sponsored by Tinubu came to harass labour party members in Abuja

The Yoruba should stop casing chaos in this country just because everyone rejected Tinubu!

🀣🀣🀣🀣
They think say we don't know
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Tycyborg(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dude397:
Food stuff. Well I won't lie, I'm Igbo and I've been an Obi supporter (check my topics). Not because of tribe or any such thing. Just that i went thru hell this under this present government.

Obi movement is a tribal and religious sentiment and you are part of it. If not... If you claim you want better and this current apc gave you hell. There are other parties with fresh people you can vote for and what I meant by fresh is, people who haven't been in the past nor present admin before... If truly you want something new you should have vote a clean member but nope you ventured for obi who was part of pdp before and another thing is if you don't want to hide from the truth, obi admin is not the best as a governor... Aside atiku, obi can't stand kwankwaso and tinubu when it comes to what they archive during their time as governor but let's not go to that... My point is if not that you have a tribal and religious agenda, you should have vote for a clean person rather than vote theives from the past admin which are pdp and apc.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by WithFact: 5:26am On Apr 13, 2023
Obi well-done. I sighted your examplary leadership in your new party.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by cuteboy2: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2023
Tecnophone:

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by ufotunang: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2023
iyatrustee:

Not up to 1yr you said? Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo state won the governorship election on the platform of Labour party in 2007/2008!
..I know labour party was there in 2007)2008 in ondo state...I am talking of this labour party obi-dients time.... Peter obi being the presidential,.. the obi-dients labour party movement that just started last year
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by iyatrustee(f): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2023
ufotunang:
..I know labour party was there in 2007)2008 in ondo state...I am talking of this labour party obi-dients time.... Peter obi being the presidential,.. the obi-dients labour party movement that just started last year

Ok!
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Mubiola360: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Andrews vs Livers salt.

Baba just used afoşe for both of them and they started beating themselves until they calmed down to listen to him. Baba o!
check my signature for free stuffs!
the funniest comment I've read since joining this forum many years ago. The meme attached was a banger πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leaves Mass Of Throat-slit Corpses Near Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS / Revolution Now: NANS Slams Sowore, Others; Commends DSS For Prompt Action / Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.