Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja (28069 Views)

Edo 2024: Labour Party, Apapa Factions Clash Over Governorship Primaries / Labour Party Factions Clash At Tribunal / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Proffdada: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hired goons causing disruptions
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by tsdarkside(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
ufotunang:
...it's happens in all the political parties...they must be disagreement and misunderstanding since it involves a lot of people, party members with different characters and background..but at the end of the day the problems will still be settled and they will reconcile.. even in our own familes we sometimes normally have disagreement and misunderstanding among the family members but they later settle the matter and reconcile...so it happens everywhere

everywhere you go,you always cause division....
you did it in apga,fee dee fee now lp....

fee dee fee understood una minds by always waivin money in una faces to keep quiet....
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by ipobarecriminals: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
sad
Dude397:
Food stuff. Well I won't lie, I'm Igbo and I've been an Obi supporter (check my topics). Not because of tribe or any such thing. Just that i went thru hell this under this present government.
d APC government isn’t the source of ur situation. In that same country,people are making it. A subtle to hardwork is HARD LIFE. Get yourself the gather and work. Even if u are here in States,people like u will still complain.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by patrickcollins: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
favor914:
But Pdp runaway turned ineligible waiver presidential candidate that wanted to reap where he did not sow, and caused all this chaos is from where?
https://www.google.com/search?q=labor+party+chairman+says+obi+cannot+win&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari
Allow the court to decide if he was ineligible for the labour party ticket
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Basic123: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Flier:
Could be TINUBU is the God sent after all
Anything that goes against him suffers hell on earth
Bros,that is the bitter truth about Tinubu since 1999.
It came to a point before he became president that I always have confidence that he will triumph over any fucking obstacles.

He is a special being,I swear with Almighty God.God loves him!

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Dittodat: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
As usual, they will blame everyone but themselves. They never take responsibility for anything. Blaming others for their sorry, miserable low lives is in their DNA. IPOB criminal terrorist party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by favor914: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
patrickcollins:
Allow the court to decide if he was ineligible for the labour party ticket
INEC the umpire, has used VAR, keep deceiving yourself until then as you plan a new strategy of wailing after May 29th 2023.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by nobilie: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dem don give some people money to go scatter the party. The major aim is to install a party chairman who will tell tribunal (court) to throw away the matters brought up against APC. unfortunately, the charge is from OBI and LP.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Dude397(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sadd APC government isn’t the source of ur situation. In that same country,people are making it. A subtle to hardwork is HARD LIFE. Get yourself the gather and work. Even if u are here in States,people like u will still complain.
Bro, there has to be an enabling environment for hardworking people to thrive. I graduated and served since 2017 but I've been living from hand to mouth. No job and no capital to start a business. Is this living?
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dude397:
I'm earnestly praying for God's blessings but sometimes I lose faith because of my present condition but tough time never last but tough people do. Please if you have any job for me, kindly indicate or should I send pm?
Well.. keep praying to God, he might send you some money eventually.

I wish i have a job to offer you, i am jobless myself. Good luck!
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by favor914: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
nobilie:
Dem don give some people money to go scatter the party. The major aim is to install a party chairman who will tell tribunal (court) to throw away the matters brought up against APC. unfortunately, the charge is from OBI and LP.
They have already thrown out the incompetent nonsense petition.

Only the oblivious minded Obidients, are still deceiving themselves.
https://www.google.com/search?q=labor+party+chairman+says+obi+cannot+win&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Peppysco: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
You mean the Yoruba faction of Labour party sponsored by Tinubu came to harass labour party members in Abuja

The Yoruba should stop casing chaos in this country just because everyone rejected Tinubu!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Many of you Headless mobs have the smallest brains in the world. Half baked education, with no desire to seek for knowledge. You dare open your gutter mouths to say 'the Yoruba faction of LP', you definitely lack knowledge. The same LP party that was formed by Olusegun Mimiko in 2006.
The same LP that produced it's first executive governor in 2008 in Ondo state. I really don't wanna engage in tribal confrontations with you but just seek for more knowledge so you don't sound foolish online.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by deji17: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
The mob cannot build anything. They destroy, that is what they do!
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Dude397(m): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Well.. keep praying to God, he might send you some money eventually.

I wish i have a job to offer you, i am jobless myself. Good luck!
But God won't throw money down from heaven like manna but will surely make a way reason he's called the way maker. I hope things get better for you too. Thanks and God bless .
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by patrickcollins: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=favor914 post=122473190] Keep deceiving yourself until then as you plan a new strategy of wailing after May 29th 2023. [/quote u are the one deceiving urself Mr man, u would be the one to wail cos u got nothing to benefit from the current and incoming government even if he happens to be ur kindred, go to kastina and find out if people of other states wail more than they do
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dude397:
But God won't throw money down from heaven like manna but will surely make a way reason he's called the way maker. I hope things get better for you too. Thanks and God bless .
well.. if God as i have being told by worshippers of God before, that God can do anything, i believe God should be able to give you some money directly. Or don't you believe really in God?

Naa! I don't need God's blessing, i mean, if God cannot employ me in his company then he is useless to me. God we were made to believe has thrown manna from the sky before right? Which you also refered to, so why couldn't God do it now? Was it not the same God who did it before?
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by biafranrealson: 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
This is d handwork of tinubu.
He knows bitter and negative politics.
A drug addicts and dealer.
We must remain focused on our stolen mandate.
All these nonsense will come to pass and it shall end in praises
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Elliotwaveforec: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Andrews vs Livers salt.

Baba just used afoşe for both of them and they started beating themselves until they calmed down to listen to him. Baba o!
check my signature for free stuffs!
Kikiki! No loud am comrade

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by mosaicafrique: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
APC too much, a faction of LP is indirectly a distraction. Ibo people want to hijack a party they know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by rash47(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
Obingo cant arrange his home, but want to arrang Nigeria.... sad lipsrsealed
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Dude397(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
well.. if God as i have being told by worshipper of God before, that can do anything, i believe God should be able to give you some money directly. Or don't you believe really in God?

Naa! I don't need God's blessing, i mean, if God cannot employ me in his company then he is useless to me.
wow you are now sounding like an Atheist bro. Are you one?
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Lukainoluciano: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
tsdarkside:
people in labour party before igbos massively voted them will have no choice than leave the party to igbos....
igbos like gra gra too much....
gerrout you bigoted soul
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by muhammaduyusufu: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
tsdarkside:
people in labour party before igbos massively voted them will have no choice than leave the party to igbos....
igbos like gra gra too much....
Nzobu Nzobu politics has entered Labour party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dude397:
wow you are now sounding like an Atheist bro. Are you one?
I don't know what Atheist mean, it is only logical that if we are being told that God is great and can do anything or nothing is too much for God to do, then God should be able to give you money directly and provide jobs for you right? Unless it is just lies that what God can not do does not exist.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Medalb: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
They will put the blame on APC soon,tinubu na man and he remain our president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by muhammaduyusufu: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
casualobserver:
Look at the hungry looking people that want to take over the country, the looting will not have part 2, even PDP go bow!
They are looking for wetin dem go chop too. An hungry man in a kitchen would even mess up the kitchen much more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by Larryndelaw: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Igbo has hijacked LP. Is these the way they wanted to rule NIGERIA? NIGERIA is so lucky not to have allowed them smell the seat of power.
Watch as they will blame.APC and Tinubu .
Anything Obifool touch is disaster. Since he joined Labour party . No more peace in LP.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by uncleade(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Come and see useless party that want to rule Nigeria. Tinubu was right. A party without structure.
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by CursedOsuPigs: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
RamseyKush:
All this doesn't matter grin grin

APC creating all kinds of propaganda to slower the process
Last Las we go recover the stolen mandate.

Yes, don't mind APC. They also created the Yes Daddy audio🤣
Re: Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja by iyatrustee(f): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
ufotunang:
Labour party is not even up to 1 year yet and you people are already fighting each other.

Not up to 1yr you said? Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo state won the governorship election on the platform of Labour party in 2007/2008!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained / Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Thanksgiving Service In Lagos / Adeleye Gbenga And Dimeji Adeleye Attacked In Ekiti, Beaten Mercilessly (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.