Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem (73894 Views)

Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife / 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by AhmedGhost(m): 4:59am On Apr 13, 2023
Why worry
No worry,Bobrisky go produce your own tailoring tape so u go use am take dey measure your new clients 😹😹
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by ariesbull: 5:26am On Apr 13, 2023
Yoruba actor
Yoruba cross dresser
Spike in Yoruba language

We don't understand Yoruba

E fimile
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Chetas81(m): 6:08am On Apr 13, 2023
This is the Nigerian citizens with miserable issues
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by ddeola: 6:09am On Apr 13, 2023
Are you saying Bob Risky trades in explicit movies?
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Johnjustice: 6:18am On Apr 13, 2023
This stinky desperate bobrisky should be arrested.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Sammy5413(m): 6:22am On Apr 13, 2023
Now we know Yusuf is gay
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by maasoap(m): 6:30am On Apr 13, 2023
Kingpele:
Shut up bedroom pics with a fellow man disgusting...this abominable lots should rest till we recover the mandate of our national citizens from escobar the drug lord

INEC don say that u no get case unlike Atiku. grin grin grin INEC say make dem throw your Oga petition out.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Cpumping(m): 6:33am On Apr 13, 2023
Homo oshi
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by DoxxAnon: 6:38am On Apr 13, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

https://www.gistreel.com/he-is-threatening-to-release-my-tape-bobrisky-called-out-by-actor-yusuf-kareem-video/

Yusuf Kareem, please you need to tell us how SHE got the tape o else you are a ….

Unless SHE is a hacker that somehow got access to the video, you are ….

Are you ….

This bread no be AGEGE
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by madampresh(f): 6:40am On Apr 13, 2023
Two matured foolish fools!
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2023
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by nonhuman(m): 6:53am On Apr 13, 2023
14years is loading for both you and bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Dzzzz: 7:10am On Apr 13, 2023
Uncle BOB play 1st leg and now you no wan play 2nd leg😂..
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by pargelenis(m): 7:18am On Apr 13, 2023
finallybusy:
Good keyboard, bad bot.
Maybe you want Bobrisky’s action … your life choices, no wahala, be safe
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Dozie32(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2023
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Zetty177x: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2023
Na yoruba versus yoruba. E nor 'consign' me. 😔
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by mechanics(m): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2023
He might have slept with him or he sent his videos to him for money.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by ShaqFu: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2023
Bobrisky drugged you and then made a sex tape of you? Are you gay? That's the first question.

Second question, why didn't you report him when you discovered he drugged you and made a sex tape about you?

Third question, how did you even find yourself in the same room with someone like bobrisky?

This man might be chasing clout. Looks like it.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Donedeal1(m): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2023
Why the noise nah?

When you were drilling the bumbum

You failed to mind the cost.

Please bear the full cost.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by senteugene: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2023
What do you want us to do for you now?
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by BRATISLAVA: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2023
Ransomware:
How did he get your bedroom tape

While in bed with him.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Mrfeel: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2023
finallybusy:
I don’t believe Bobrisky really sleeps with men. I know he hangs out with and bangs Nollywood actresses. Sha, you can never vouch for anyone in this life.
He sleeps with both men and women he is bisexual
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Probz(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2023
I actually hate Bobrisky.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by AishaDant(f): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2023
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by AishaDant(f): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2023
Probz:
I actually hate Bobrisky.

I don't support him but imagine hating someone who doesn't even know you exist? How lame can you possibly be?
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Christistruth03: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2023
sehin79:
lol you be BOB BOYFIREND i believe it is an intimate tape

There are monsters masquerading as human beings in Nigeria

There is a deep Moral emergency in Nigeria
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Christistruth03: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2023
nonhuman:
14years is loading for both you and bobrisky

Nigeria needs a sane society
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by finallybusy: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Mrfeel:

He sleeps with both men and women he is bisexual
Source: “I watch the video for Nairaland.”
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Roon9(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2023
finallybusy:
I don’t believe Bobrisky really sleeps with men. I know he hangs out with and bangs Nollywood actresses. Sha, you can never vouch for anyone in this life.

The sight would be insane though... Jeez!
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by CartelKenneth: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2023
finallybusy:

Nawa for some people in Nairaland o which one be this one now
So is it women he will be sleeping with before?
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Mrfeel: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2023
finallybusy:
Source: “I watch the video for Nairaland.”
What is your own source?
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by winner37(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2023
Is okay, internet is waiting to receive the leak video...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Uche Jombo's 40th Birthday Party: Thrown Inside Pool By Ini Edo / 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.