Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? (27005 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Eniolohunda: 2:55pm On May 08, 2023
Through my job, I got employer in the US.

6 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by FILEBE(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2023
Agbadocassava:
In the next 8 years nobody will think of traveling out cos the economy will favor everyone, I believe in Tinubu.

Amen!!!! This is what we all want irrespective of our different political affilations. We pray that whoever becomes the president should make Nigeria great and working . For the love of the nation

2 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by OBTOREPA(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2023
Seagodess:
if I have ur time...I would Tell u ur exact location and what you've eaten today.. the spiritual rules the physical
Are you a spiritualist or what?
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by juliuscapps(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2023
Through fully-funded scholarship. Only paid for flight ticket.

7 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by VTJN(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2023
juliuscapps:
Through fully-funded scholarship. Only paid for flight ticket.
wow! That must be US right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Newton2024: 3:14pm On May 08, 2023
[s]
post=123005521:

Why can't you guys just keep silent and let people that have the answers to the OP's question answer him?

This is what you can never find on other forums abroad.

Good thread.
In some other forums abroad like quora etc, you will only see people that the topic of discussion concerns making comments on the topic, commenting and giving their views and opinions,
But for our darling nation, na people wey no know anything about the topic of discussion go dey comment upanda, disturbing the cyberspace with irrelevant rubbish that the 'main' people won't have any space to make their reasonable contributions....

People keep silent and learn from Nigerians abroad...but for our ogbonge nairaland.com, you people can't resist commenting rubbish.
Na wa for una o.

We Rise.

It's such a shame.....
[/s]
PS: Pls kindly stay off if you don't have something meaningful to contribute other than discouraging those that wants to relocate.

1 Like

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Enemyofpeace: 3:20pm On May 08, 2023
Agbadocassava:
In the next 8 years nobody will think of traveling out cos the economy will favor everyone, I believe in Tinubu.
yinmu
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by TWoods(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2023
VTJN:
congratulations for achieving this great feat. Would you advice someone to relocate to the US through study route? MSC or PhD which one is better? Is there job readily available after school or it's mainly based on one field/area of specialization? Thanks

Either MSc or phd is fine. There are jobs available but depending on your course of study, some majors are better than the other.

2 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by TWoods(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2023
shegzhkn:

Where and what is ur concentration in naija and the ph.D ??

Environmental management / toxicology
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by EngrKemp: 3:42pm On May 08, 2023
Zane2point4:
Went to china for goods 2018 and 2019!
Travelled to canada saskatchwen,2023!
IbiG..amen!

Bros pls tell me something about saskatchweyand if u will be relocating after sometime to other cities .

I am planning my EE

1 Like

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2023
inoki247:
Lol with your money you go travel go anywhere just find money buy all this Caribbean Passport from dere you're good to go u no go dey too stress for Visa again...

Yeah, citizenship by investment
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by olatunji390(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2023
Seagodess:
if I have ur time...I would Tell u ur exact location and what you've eaten today.. the spiritual rules the physical

Try not to get urself blind
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by olatunji390(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

Even if he rules, u will still remain olatunji grin..no addition no subtraction grin

Nah soooo
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by ffo(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2023
I traveled abroad through the job route, this is the second country i am working within the last 2 years. It has been the faithfulness of God not by my own skills.

I have had the dream of living in US right from my childhood and have been trying through academic route, but when God said its time, i got a job and relocated from Asia.

13 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by patrickcollins: 4:15pm On May 08, 2023
Alliswell248:

Nigeria will get better for me and every child of God.
Stop saying gargons.
Smile, pls wake up, the politicians are not yet ready to let Nigeria get better, even the masses are part of the problem. All are interested in himself and his people. I am being realistic.

1 Like

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by shegzhkn: 4:17pm On May 08, 2023
TWoods:

Environmental management / toxicology
Wow, taught you was in tech.
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by BarrElChapo(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2023
staga:

I was among the first set of those awarded the Barbados Welcome Stamp. Paid the $3000 fee and carried my family kia kia. No long stories.

So you live in Barbados ? Or with your citizenship you moved to another country?

2 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by blackbone989(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2023
With 5million can I get to Scotland? I am an SSCE hold,I have a good result. Though left school about 20yrs. Am married but want to go alone then come n take my family or move with all. Any info how to go about it or canada is highly needed

4 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Jamahyel(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2023
i have a link to poland for study tho. pls any advise?
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Streetmovement(m): 4:49pm On May 08, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I swept our village square and they gave me broom, so na the broom I use as means of transportation, as I'm talking to you now I'm close to Los Angeles airport, ready for landing, just waiting for coordinates from headquarters grin cheesy
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Semaj77(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2023
inoki247:

Lol you don't have to spend up to that everybody no fit run things that way na street way even when Hushpuppy procure is Saint Kith Citizenship he no spend reach 20k usd...

You don't even know some Africa countries will sell dere own for u for as Low as 2000 usd na still through a compromise immigration of that country u will du Biometric na dem go run am nd u will be given derr passport...

There are alot of corrupt countries...

Well through the legal route it's that expensive and your chances of getting scammed is very very very low. Moreso wetin I wan use African pali do
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by inoki247: 5:07pm On May 08, 2023
Semaj77:

Well through the legal route it's that expensive and your chances of getting scammed is very very very low. Moreso wetin I wan use African pali do

Lol dere are some Africa Pali wey strong no be everything we go dey condemn u no see Say Tinubu sef go colet one Africa country Pali...

1 Like

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by juliuscapps(m): 5:22pm On May 08, 2023
VTJN:
wow! That must be US right?

Finland bro... I got Finland Government Scholarship

5 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2023
VTJN:
wow! What a risk

How come they were able to borrow you high amount of money to travel? You must be lucky
I used my sister’s account…. Her 6 months bank statement had total in and out flow of over 40M as it’s a business account so she took the loan on my behalf.

5 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by AFRICANJAMAICA: 5:34pm On May 08, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool nah God. U dnt need to lie ur way through/allow one THIEF aka agent to play you.if they give u visa,good and if not,good. The first time I entered US embassy,I saw a man wey collaped lipsrsealed grin grin but Dey shock am wake-up with that thing they hang on the wall grin cheesy(only doctor sabi am Wetin I mean). My turn reach sad sad embarassed lipsrsealed,come see stammered(all those boldness collapsed).The young man that interviewed me I think nah mixed indian/American. He sha collected my Pali.Once I reach outside,nah so fresh air blow grin grin and come see how I take hug my baby(that single act cost me 10k (collected by those popular men in black for congratulations)the rest nah history

Do they know that you have a terrorism tendency
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by BTCog: 5:37pm On May 08, 2023
If you're a graduate and you have technical skills with at least 5yrs experience, try and get papers (certificates) that can backup your experience, even if they are fake, then go online. Oyibo loves papers. My problem is that many people carrying phones and laptops do not know how to maximise Google.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by yomi531(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2023
yesloaded:

Tunde Ednut himself grin
How sure are u that He is Tunde Ednut?
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Exodora: 6:03pm On May 08, 2023
Here to know about schooling in Japan and their currency to Naira before I make mistake of my life.
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by updatechange(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2023
inoki247:
Lol with your money you go travel go anywhere just find money buy all this Caribbean Passport from dere you're good to go u no go dey too stress for Visa again...

Which one be Caribbean passport?
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by LEGHEND(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2023
Small country like Estonia...check it out..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Sweetvie: 6:18pm On May 08, 2023
On student visa.
As a teenager, my brothers did almost everything.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) / Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.