Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? (27002 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by ayo6hammiey(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2023
My Testimony

Mine was through work visa. Got an offer from Naija to work in the UK last year on a 5 years work visa. I'll say it was just a miracle from God as i made almost over 1k applications and got several rejections. Even wifey almost gave up on me applying cos I've been jobless for about 3 years. I finally got a job and I'll say my total money spent with flight, visa IELTS, etc inclusive no reach #1.5m. (how I even got the money sef, na story for another day)

Transferred #500k to my wife outta my first pay to say thanks for supporting me through the years of not having a job.

One thing I'll advise is never to give up if you want something! After 6 months application and prayer is also a key factor, if you think prayer doesn't work then you are dead o! Because there are days my wife and I would go pray and we'll return home drenched in rain. It was during prayers that we were told to change our accommodation that the house is bewitched. We didn't have money and wifey had to go take loan.

The second day we moved into the new house, I applied for another job and that job I applied for in the new home is what got me in the UK and I can tell you that the salary I receive is far more than my counterpart in related field. Whenever I tell them how much I get paid, many would ask if my workplace is recruiting!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by VTJN(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2023
olenime:
My little Advice for people like me then, who no get money or family who go help me go abroad.....

When you have an opportunity to meet anyone abroad (who has been abroad for awhile) please, please and please, be of BEST behaviors -money wise, moral wise, humble, dont be too smart and dont be dull. Keep them updated on anything you asked to do, be a good person, learn to use whatsap often to update them of anything you asked. Know what to do at the right time, BE GOOD!!!!

Abroad people like to ask intelligent questions, please answer them intelligently too, tell them about how you wish to advance in your career....

LET THEM ASK YOU about you career before JUMPING for them to help you.

I was studied for more than 6years before then earned my TRUST!

All expenses paid, UK tuition fees etc and I paid them back all the monies.
wow!

Congratulations man. Grace found you bro.

1 Like

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Kingbuhari(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
If you like live forever outside, no one cares. This your message is filled with negativity in form of you praising yourself and thinking your decision would have been the best one. Who told you that? Abii you can now see the future?

I didn’t vote Buhari first and second term but at the same time I am not in a position to tell anyone you will suffer bcs of your decision cuz no one knows if my preferred candidate would have fair better. Bring down your shoulder and stop showing off cuz no one knows tomorrow. That your friend things can still change for him and he will be better off. I hope he knows you aren’t a friend though
90% of people that voted for buari is either suffering or in grave due to buaeri negligence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Exceed15: 9:57pm On May 09, 2023
Agbadocassava:
In the next 8 years nobody will think of traveling out cos the economy will favor everyone, I believe in Tinubu.

Like they believed in Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by DesireFarms(m): 1:15am On May 10, 2023
Agbadocassava:
In the next 8 years nobody will think of traveling out cos the economy will favor everyone, I believe in Tinubu.

Amen 🙏
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Lisa290: 5:57am On May 10, 2023
ayo6hammiey:
My Testimony

Mine was through work visa. Got an offer from Naija to work in the UK last year on a 5 years work visa. I'll say it was just a miracle from God as i made almost over 1k applications and got several rejections. Even wifey almost gave up on me applying cos I've been jobless for about 3 years. I finally got a job and I'll say my total money spent with flight, visa IELTS, etc inclusive no reach #1.5m. (how I even got the money sef, na story for another day)

Transferred #500k to my wife outta my first pay to say thanks for supporting me through the years of not having a job.

One thing I'll advise is never to give up if you want something! After 6 months application and prayer is also a key factor, if you think prayer doesn't work then you are dead o! Because there are days my wife and I would go pray and we'll return home drenched in rain. It was during prayers that we were told to change our accommodation that the house is bewitched. We didn't have money and wifey had to go take loan.

The second day we moved into the new house, I applied for another job and that job I applied for in the new home is what got me in the UK and I can tell you that the salary I receive is far more than my counterpart in related field. Whenever I tell them how much I get paid, many would ask if my workplace is recruiting!

How did you survive the 3 years without job, feeding, house rents, school fees for kids!!
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Lisa290: 6:03am On May 10, 2023
blackbone989:
With 5million can I get to Scotland? I am an SSCE hold,I have a good result. Though left school about 20yrs. Am married but want to go alone then come n take my family or move with all. Any info how to go about it or canada is highly needed

Yes you can move to Scotland with that amount
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by blackbone989(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2023
Lisa290:

How pls? My passport is just wasting
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by sammirano: 8:33am On May 10, 2023
All of you wants to kill yourself ontop UK.
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Penboy: 4:26pm On May 10, 2023
jimpix11:

If you're just starting, you should visit the canada PR thread here on NL, ask people that are currently in that part of the journey to add you to groups.
..thanks
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by scally11: 6:30am On May 13, 2023
Lisa290:

How can he get to Scotland with that amount. He doesn't have a BSC. if he want to come in through care visa from Nigeria is it free? Abeg thread carefully. Oyinbo go collect reach 10k pounds for care visa and where will he stay when he gets here. Please expatiate

1 Like

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Lisa290: 6:54am On May 13, 2023
scally11:

How can he get to Scotland with that amount. He doesn't have a BSC. if he want to come in through care visa from Nigeria is it free? Abeg thread carefully. Oyinbo go collect reach 10k pounds for care visa and where will he stay when he gets here. Please expatiate

You made very valid points!
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2023
PieceOfPeace:

Jeeez! I felt i was reading the story of my life! My first Visa was in 2010 and i didn't travel because of my girlfriend then. I haven't gotten my life together till now.
U care to share d tori?
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Deltayankeeboi: 7:25am On May 14, 2023
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Deltayankeeboi: 8:13am On May 14, 2023
scally11:

Went through study routes. Cost like 5-6million with ticket money. Since I came to Scotland I have never regretted it. Did wifey visa who joined November. Left with project as course work don finish. Worked in hotel and sainsbury store. Money I make a day is more than I make a month in Nigeria working as a teacher with 150k that I realized from school and lesson. Bottom line is if ur not lazy and don't mind working anywhere then UK is the place to move into.
how much will it cost now for Scotland through study visa
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Deltayankeeboi: 8:25am On May 14, 2023
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by AntiTerrorist: 3:32pm On May 14, 2023
olenime:
My little Advice for people like me then, who no get money or family who go help me go abroad.....

When you have an opportunity to meet anyone abroad (who has been abroad for awhile) please, please and please, be of BEST behaviors -money wise, moral wise, humble, dont be too smart and dont be dull. Keep them updated on anything you asked to do, be a good person, learn to use whatsap often to update them of anything you asked. Know what to do at the right time, BE GOOD!!!!

Abroad people like to ask intelligent questions, please answer them intelligently too, tell them about how you wish to advance in your career....

LET THEM ASK YOU about you career before JUMPING for them to help you.

I was studied for more than 6years before then earned my TRUST!

All expenses paid, UK tuition fees etc and I paid them back all the monies.
Congratulations Bro. Can you be of help to someone as well? Someone who is ready to pay back all the monies.
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Newton2024: 5:17pm On May 14, 2023
FILEBE:

Amen!!!! This is what we all want irrespective of our different political affilations. We pray that whoever becomes the president should make Nigeria great and working . For the love of the nation
Don't worry, Femi Fani-Kayode, Festus Keyamo, Asari Dokubo, Lai Muhammad, Bayo Onanuga etc will make Nigeria great and working for you.

But I pity your children sha.
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Deltayankeeboi: 7:53pm On May 14, 2023
juliuscapps:
Last year 2022. Still available until 2024!

Bro you have been online. People have asked for information concerning this. You didn’t bother to reply. This travel section is where people drop opportunities for others and a lot have benefited. I wonder why you choose to hoard yours.

2 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by FILEBE(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2023
Newton2024:
Don't worry, Femi Fani-Kayode, Festus Keyamo, Asari Dokubo, Lai Muhammad, Bayo Onanuga etc will make Nigeria great and working for you.

But I pity your children sha.

Let me make something clear to you . I didn't vote Tinubu but that won't make me pray against his governance. Should Obi win, will you want the opposition party praying and sabotaging his efforts?

I am after Nigeria being great irrespective of our differences. I don't like someone doesn't mean others should suffer for it.

We are always going to be the one at the receiving end.

2 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by juliuscapps(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2023
migri.fi

Deltayankeeboi:

Bro you have been online. People have asked for information concerning this. You didn’t bother to reply. This travel section is where people drop opportunities for others and a lot have benefited. I wonder why you choose to hoard yours.
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Deltayankeeboi: 12:23pm On May 15, 2023
juliuscapps:
migri.fi

Smh you said you got a fully funded government scholarship for study and you are sharing a link concerning immigration and work which is not accessible to most people. Some of you are just evil. You purposely decided to hoard information people have asked you about. Went through your profile and you have asked for help numerous times on this forum. What is the difference between you and a witch.

Ps: studyinfo.fi << This is the direct link to the website for whoever is interested. The scholarship runs till next year I think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by juliuscapps(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2023
Deltayankeeboi:

Smh you said you got a fully funded government scholarship for study and you are sharing a link concerning immigration and work which is not accessible to most people. Some of you are just evil. You purposely decided to hoard information people have asked you about. Went through your profile and you have asked for help numerous times on this forum. What is the difference between you and a witch.

Ps: studyinfo.fi << This is the direct link to the website for whoever is interested. The scholarship runs till next year I think.

Sorry bro... I was actually working while I responded. I guess my head wasn't boothing at the time I responded.

Yes studyinfo.fi is the right website. Work experience, bachelor degree and test of English was all I submitted to get the full scholarship. Next selection is Jan 2024.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by Shakitibob0: 11:56pm On May 15, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I took a loan from Renmoney and traveled. Will be done paying it back at the end of this month
wow...nice one...what was the interest rate?
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2023
sholikay:
God when?....wheeen?....

Make someone just surprisingly call me,and offer me an opportunity to travel abroad..
Mhen!.

Anyway,Very soon I will be able to contribute my own experience, To a thread like this..

It won't happen that way, bros.

You need to actively work for it.
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by chariiks(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2023
juliuscapps:

Sorry bro... I was actually working while I responded. I guess my head wasn't boothing at the time I responded.

Yes studyinfo.fi is the right website. Work experience, bachelor degree and test of English was all I submitted to get the full scholarship. Next selection is Jan 2024.
How do I get the test of English
Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by BiafranDel: 11:47am On May 21, 2023
juliuscapps:

Hello please I’m interested in this.. how did you search for your school and course.. also is work experience compulsory? Is one to apply already and gotten admission before the next selection? Or the application to schools starts that January 2024

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me / Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival / Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.