Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Meta Has Been Harvesting Our Identity And Facial Recognition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meta Has Been Harvesting Our Identity And Facial Recognition (568 Views)

Please Recommend A Body Cream And Facial Cleanser For Me Please / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Bioaqua Black Spot Remover And Facial Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meta Has Been Harvesting Our Identity And Facial Recognition by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Meta has been harvesting facial recognition through various means all over the world.
they have now developed an app Metamap

''METAMAP'' They call it a Document Verification Solution... ask META whats the source of their information to Generate ID cards and peoples facial recognition all over the world.

Meta says ''Easily comply with local and international regulations with the lowest error rate in the market." So meta has gotten enough permission to go ahead, harvest peoples data and use it for their own financial benefit.

The World Has To Put An End To This "METAMADNESS"

below is a link to verify what i am saying
https://www.facebook.com/viametamap/
Re: Meta Has Been Harvesting Our Identity And Facial Recognition by Chris2863(m): 12:06am On Apr 13, 2023
Noted…! I will talk to my boy Mark Zuckerberg

(1) (Reply)

I Avoid These 7 Types Of Humans / Highest Bride Price In Nigeria, A Virgin Bride Price Is Ten Million Naira / 7 Brutal Truths About Life After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.