Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) (6730 Views)

Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel / Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by Voice22: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kb-gzalyH8

I Will Finger-Bleep Your Mother - Cadet officers keep motorists waiting to flex their powers.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8CPHSAAoG/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by Caramia2020(m): 12:38am On Apr 13, 2023
Sambisa redeployment loading.

21 Likes

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by dustmalik: 12:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Animalistic behavior

19 Likes

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by Tolumiide: 2:16am On Apr 13, 2023
This is Nigeria!
Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by StOla: 2:38am On Apr 13, 2023
I hope the Tinubu regime can end many nonsense in Nigeria.

These ones should be dismissed and prosecuted.

Nigeria must be sanitized.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by naptu2: 3:01am On Apr 13, 2023
Pluming.

They are regularly punished for this practice, but I think that the authorities need to clearly and specifically ban pluming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:50am On Apr 13, 2023
naptu2:
Pluming.

They are regularly punished for this practice, but I think that the authorities need to clearly and specifically ban pluming.

Most times, it seems as though the practice is encouraged even.

13 Likes

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by Fash20: 4:21am On Apr 13, 2023
I won't stop. I won't hurt them but I won't obey. We too dey fear

1 Like

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by fayomim: 6:01am On Apr 13, 2023
5 years old video, they were dismissed after

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2023
Animals.
Dasol

1 Like

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by SalamRushdie: 6:57am On Apr 13, 2023
This should lead to outright expulsion

1 Like

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by SalamRushdie: 6:59am On Apr 13, 2023
naptu2:
Pluming.

The are given light guard room duties when they get back to school but that's not enough.They need to be expelled

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by MrBiGGEST(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2023
Mis use of power 101

1 Like

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2023
SalamRushdie:

The are given light guard room duties when they get back to school but that's not enough.They need to be expelled

It's the muslim cadets that should all be expelled.

1 Like

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by SalamRushdie: 7:05am On Apr 13, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

It's the muslim cadets that should all be expelled.

Why Muslim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by Guyman01: 7:06am On Apr 13, 2023
old video

1 Like

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by naptu2: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2023
Guyman01:
old video

I think it was December 2019 or January 2020.

It happens every December.

1 Like

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by nairanaira12: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2023
StOla:
I hope the Tinubu regime can end many nonsense in Nigeria.

These ones should be dismissed and prosecuted.

Nigeria must be sanitized.

A criminal cannot end criminality.

You can't support crime and expect progress.

You are a defender of evil. You will spend at least the next four years of your life suffering & smiling and defending more evil.

Get prepared

13 Likes

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by Day169: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2023
.. no be 9ja?
Just listen to Fela's "power show" for better understanding. sad

1 Like

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
This video is old have u guys run out of content?
Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by Itohanmiwa: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
angry
Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by Entanglement: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Voice22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kb-gzalyH8

I Will Finger-Bleep Your Mother - Cadet officers keep motorists waiting to flex their powers.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8CPHSAAoG/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=
the mod pushing this old story on front page is high on chicken shiit

1 Like

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by nony43(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Did I just heard someone say finger f**k their mothers? I really don’t know what they teach them about these guys, no discipline in speech and in character.

2 Likes

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
No be small thing ooooo
Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by OsuIgboIpob: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
In a sane country, these bastards would never graduate and become soldiers.

People only respect them because of the uniform or the gun they carry.

One on one without uniform or gun, most of them will be beating silly by average guys.
Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by sirblend: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
What is the score between Manchester United and Sevilla?

1 Like

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by IrepChrist: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
They will be punished as a deterant....
Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by lavylilly: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
cheesy
Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by chukkystar(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
All First Year NDA cardets do this during their First Holiday, it's virtually a Tradition and they claim it's the Standard. Unfortunately it has gone stale and the Military should have outgrown Bullying it's citizens. They can keep them there 30mims-1hr, it's just so bad that nobody has ever done anything about this. The Student can't even command good English, Hone instead of Horn. Suffering people that are already suffering enough..

1 Like

Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by PStacks(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
It's high Time this nonsense ought to stop
Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
What a country
Re: Cadet Officers Keep Motorists Waiting To Flex Their Powers (Old Video) by FunkyJustice(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
And Tinubu is proposing to recruit 50 million more, and what will they eat? “agbado, cassava, etc

Welcome to the jungle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biography Of James Nwafor: The Controversial SARS Commander / Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others / They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.