Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca (1611 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Caught Posting Fake Pictures Of Uyo APC Rally / Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by Gucciblog: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2023
ASIWAJU TINUBU. PRESIDENT ELECT AND PRESIDENT BUHARI AT MECCA, SAUDI ARABIA TODAY, APRIL 12, 2023.
https://twitter.com/samomatseye/status/1646280029351948288?t=SObQOBjwUlOfOb0TgMm0Jg&s=19

The picture Sam Omatseye, a so called renowned journalist posted, happens to be a very old picture of the duo.

1 Like

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by Gucciblog: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2023
Wahala dey o
Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by Ofunaofu: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2023
When I look at individuals surrounding Tinubu and realized that these individuals are his mouthpiece, I regret!

Imagine, a renowned journalist like Sam Omatsaye with years of experience posting fake news

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by rejoice4eva(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2023
APC rules by propaganda

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by alsudan: 7:28am On Apr 13, 2023
Peter Obi petition send EscoBAT enter ICU, especially the drug case.

Osama Bin Ladin Shettima must be licking his lips now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by BombAttack(f): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2023
We know APC/Tinubu propaganda machines has been on overdrive with fake newsπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜œπŸ€ͺ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by Kudf: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2023
Okay
Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by ChatterHouse: 7:30am On Apr 13, 2023
Okay
Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by nnepodatti(f): 7:31am On Apr 13, 2023
cheesy
Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by Guyman01: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2023
Sam Omatseye the tribal bigot is seeking for the current position of Femi Adeshina to become Senior Special Assistant on media to Tinubu, he is desperate to be noticed even if its through lies, he will be worse than Femi and Garba Shehu in lying for a living

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by ruffhandu: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2023
chai, this Sam will not be allowed rest for doing his job. Someone cannot do his work in peace again?
Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by sonature1: 7:34am On Apr 13, 2023
An evil man doesn't become good overnight.
We have the worst of us running this country now.

Brace up, people, the Tinubu administration is even going to be worse than Buhari administration.

Lies, propaganda and deceits are their greatest weapons. In addition to that, they will always gaslight you. Nigeria hasn't been this terrible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by southsouthking(m): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2023
They'll still come and defend him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by manutdrichie(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2023
He ran away with fake news, he is back to continue where he stopped

1 Like

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by AustineE1: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2023
This Sam Omatseye is so shameless,lacks intergrity and can do anything for a pot of porridge,i wonder what kind of a country Nigeria would be if Tinubu happens to be sworn in as a president.
He is completely surrounded by crooks and proffessional sycophants,anyway what do you expect from a serial looting drug baron. While Tinubu and his gang thinks that deception and crime is a way of life,Nigerians of good conscience must stand out to take back there country.

3 Likes

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by AustineE1: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2023
I doubt if the partisan MODs will take it to the from page,assuming it was the other way round,your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by donbachi(m): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2023
Self deceit
Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by henkey: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2023
These APC supporters are Shameless, why posting old pictures of their President.
I asked again.
WHERE IS TINUBU?

1 Like

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by 9jahotblog: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2023
Tinubu is terribly sick, they will still be arguing with me and others that know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2023
Lol..the same guy that wrote the "obituary" article. No surprise at all grin

1 Like

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by Felabrity: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2023
They can't help it

Bat_idiots

1 Like

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by arantess: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:
When I look at individuals surrounding Tinubu and realized that these individuals are his mouthpiece, I regret!

Imagine, a renowned journalist like Sam Omatsaye with years of experience posting fake news
There's nothing renowned about the old fool

He belongs in the trash bin for stooping so low
Like they think people don't check these images for verification?

1 Like

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by arantess: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2023
AustineE1:
I doubt if the partisan MODs will take it to the from page,assuming it was the other way round,your guess is as good as mine.
Gbam

I noticed if you typed "urch-in" with correct spelling, they ban you for days

2 Likes

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by agadez007(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2023
APC thrive on propaganda
From top to bottom
No exceptions
Imagine trying to white wash a drug baron as a saint for us?

2 Likes

Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by iwaeda: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2023
Gucciblog:

https://twitter.com/samomatseye/status/1646280029351948288?t=SObQOBjwUlOfOb0TgMm0Jg&s=19

The picture Sam Omatseye, a so called renowned journalist posted, happens to be a very old picture of the duo.

Sam Omatseye is just an errand boy. He knows nothing about Tinubu's whereabout. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by Flora2Sweet: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2023
Apc and Fake News...
The Big Question......
Where is Tinubu
Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by PerfectMan24: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2023
Students of Tinubu!
Students of fake, fraud & forgery!!
Re: Sam Omatseye Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Tinubu & Buhari In Mecca by dubra: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2023
Every thing about these agents of darkness are always fake 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu / Reno In Nigeria, For Appointment? / Fight To Finish: Dangote, Otedola Shun Peace Meeting By Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.