Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? (15377 Views)

You Can’t Try Me In Abuja -tinubu 2011.(like Tinubu Like Saraki) Vanguard. / Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari / Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by nduchucks: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2011
Haba!

Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by mitofag: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2011
He should be locked up and sent to jail for life.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by mitofag: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2011

Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by jason123: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
Ojuyobo, WHAT GOES AROUND, COME AROUND!!! cool cool cool
When you did the same to Bode George, you thought it was your world, abi?
Na God catch you!!!

-----------
Every single one of these politicians are the same. Its just a matter of "if you get caught".
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by jason123: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
I wonder what seriki is doing there?? Shameless politicians!!!
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Sunofgod(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hahahaha,

But they should have put him in a metal cage like they do with common criminals
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by EkoIle1: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2011
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,

Long Live Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Demdem(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2011
I see no humiliation here yet.

1 Like

Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Gbawe: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2011
Demdem:

I see no humiliation here yet.

Indeed. Is it not innocent until proven guilty? Wetin dey happen to Oga Bankole sef?
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by EkoIle1: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2011
Gbawe:

Indeed. Is it not innocent until proven guilty? Wetin dey happen to Oga Bankole sef?

Bankole ke?

PDP goofy and corrupt justice system don exonerate and let am go already.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by okadaman2: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2011
The thing be like cage. embarassed

Didn't OBJ criticize Egyptians for putting Mubarak in a cage at his trial? he said it is "unAfrican" grin

I don't know if he's guilty or just a victim of politics. But may all Looters of the Nigerian commonwealth suffer shame before they die like chickens.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Gbawe: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

Bankole ke?

PDP goofy and corrupt justice system don exonerate and let am go already.  

My brother, na sarcasm directed at those foolish enough to be taken in by this silly charade . Bankole, like Aondoakaa et al, is busy "chilling" and enjoying his stash in GEJ's world . The biggest crooks and miscreants surround GEJ. Nigeria is drowning yet all they think of is how to neutralize their biggest political headache. Let them keep playing politics . This is how Boko Haram crept up on them despite many warning of it. The house is on fire already and soon there might be no nation to plunder.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by nduchucks: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2011
Assuming Tinubu is found guilty of operating foreign accounts while in office, what is the likely punishment? If they cannot find this man guilty of serious crimes such as embezzlement e.t.c., I'm afraid I'll have to agree that this episode is merely a charade. SMH
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by EkoIle1: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
Gbawe:

My brother, na sarcasm directed at those foolish enough to be taken in by this silly charade . Bankole, like Aondoakaa et al, is busy "chilling" and enjoying his stash in GEJ's world . The biggest crooks and miscreants surround GEJ. Nigeria is drowning yet all they think of is how to neutralize their biggest political headache. Let them keep playing politics . This is how Boko Haram crept up on them despite many warning of it. The house is on fire already and soon there might be no nation to plunder.

Just imagine, with all the problems facing the country, Nigerians getting blown into pieces left and right everyday, we have crooks and looters inside the same crooked government.

Bello halliru of the odious Siemens scandal is a national minister in the same corrupt administration, Dariye is still an international fugitive and guilty of the same rubbish they leveled against Tinubu, but where is Dariye today? Is he standing next to Tinubu or are they even thinking about Dariye? Of course not, justice is foreign to the PDP when it;s about the PDP itself.

[b]
Further search by the London metropolitan police showed that Dariye had been maintaining foreign account in which hundreds of thousands of pounds were lodged at various times at Barclays Bank and National Westminster Plc where he has eight pounds and dollars denominated accounts contrary to the Code of Conduct of Public Officers.

An account of Dariye's encounter with the British police authorities for carrying huge amount of money in cash contrary to British laws was also stated. Also, the facts of Dariye's ownership of choice property in London, Abuja, Jos which he failed to disclose in his Assets Declaration forms in 1999 and 2003 were listed.

The report noted that Dariye had allegedly committed offences of money laundering and economic crimes under British laws and violated Section 14(1) of the Money Laundering (prohbition) Act, Section 29 of the Foreign Exchange (Monitoring etc) Act 1993, Section 164 of the Penal Code in relation to False Declaration among other laws in Nigeria.

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/default.aspx?a=308&template=print-article.htm

[/b]

If these clowns really give a dam about corruption, the whole of the PDP go end up in jail overnight.

The agenda is obviously to intimidate and silence the opposition, this is the standard practice in banana republic which sadly Nigeria is one of.

Nigeria is truly a monkey country.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2011
Where Evil thrives you will find poor fools abegging grin Tinubu even if the Tribunal is a charade - you have a few years left in your corrupt veins - Adieu grin
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by chino11(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
Tinubu like every other yaroba criminal. The list is endless
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Uche2005: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
i see.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Gbawe: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

If these clowns really give a dam about corruption, the whole of the PDP go end up in jail overnight.

The agenda is obviously to intimidate and silence the opposition, this is the standard practice in banana republic which sadly Nigeria is one of.

Nigeria is truly a monkey country.

My brother, this Government is shaping up to be the most tolerant of grand scale corruption since our current democratic experiment began in 1999. It is also a Government not blessed with bright political minds . All we see them utilizing is empty 'gra-gra' , the sort OBJ and the old boys are famous for, while the house burns down. Certain issues need to be addressed urgently yet their eyes remain on 2015 and the need to ensure the continuation of the gravy train for the PDP. Your Dariye example is apt but intelligent and analytical Nigerians know that what they fight Tinubu over is standard practice amongst PDP politicians.

Did some not scream from the roof-top that Ibori had a criminal record from the UK and was thus disqualified from contesting to be a Governor? Did the PDP not sweep all protests aside to ensure Ibori was foisted on Delta State? The tragedy of Nigeria is that very few, when it comes to politics , think critically. The "win" of GEJ was facilitated by corruption, intimidation, wanton criminality, profligacy and the coming together of the most ruinous and corrupt folks this Nation has ever known. Yet some think this same Government , even minimally, is interested in fighting corruption? We truly deserve the leaders we get.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by HighChief4(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2011
Is he behind the bars already? Common Thief
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by james1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hello house.
In our rush to nail the man before he is hung on the cross;let's not forget that he is innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law.did bode george not walk away after 2 years of"hotel" prison?he now live's larger than ever.I love Nigeria.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Pukkah: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2011
Let's see what comes out of this.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
Only a fool would think that Tinubu would go to Jail, angry
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Panzastrip(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by porka: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2011
Where is Fashola? I thought he was appalled at Bode George's rented crowd in the court premises? Where is his usual outrage? Where is his "the court is a shrine" narrative? What is the difference now? Except that Bode is PDP and Bola is his godfather.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Rhino5dm: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2011
So when are they going to put patience Jonathan in that box? angry angry
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2011
And Tinubu is chilling
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Gbawe: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
Pukkah:

Let's see what comes out of this.  

Indeed. Politically clever Nigerians will know that this will achieve the opposite of what GEJ, OBJ, Anenih and other PDP bigwigs want. We know they want their single 7 year tenure extension after lying that they will serve one term. They must thus , by hook or by crook, find a way to stretch that "one term" . We also know they are thoroughly annoyed at losing the SW to the ACN. They want the region back ASAP despite visiting poverty and gross misrule on the South West. They want to rule Nigeria "forever" as the new PDP chairman bragged despite being , in reality, nothing but a misruling "nest of killers".

Tinubu stands in the way of those plans and much more they have in the offing for Nigeria. Let us see what this will achieve. Those who are myopic, selfish and can only fiddle while Rome burns will surely be the last to see the writing on the wall. Is that not how Boko Haram , and the stockpiling of weapons of death in Nigeria, crept up on them while they had their eyes on other matters?

1 Like

Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Beaf: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by mrewe: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
Tinubu, oh Tinubu, what went wrong?
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by ak47mann(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Beaf: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
I wonder why Fashola didn't turn up? grin grin grin grin grin
That dude is gonna end up in either PDP or LP, he doesn't need to hang out with ne'er do wells like the frog-like thief, Tinubu and the delusional Aregbesola.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by nduchucks: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2011
Beaf:

I wonder why Fashola didn't turn up? grin grin grin grin grin
That dude is gonna end up in either PDP or LP, he doesn't need to hang out with ne'er do wells like the frog-like thief, Tinubu and the delusional Aregbesola.

Fashola is joined to Tinubu and his gang at the hips - he is not going anywhere. Ever before Fashola became Governor, he and several other ACN politicians have been going to Dubai yearly for lesser Hajj and creating 'unbreakeable' bonds. These bonds are held tightly by shared religion and 'who knows what else'. I saw and heard Tinubu in Dubai introduce Fashola as the next governor of Lagos many years ago. They will do Fashola in if he abandons them.

I actually feel sorry for Fashola because he cannot reach his political potential as long as Tinubu is on the scene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust / Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Legal Action Against Oyo Assembly Over Anti-open Grazin / Lagos Closes Down More Lounges And Clubs For Safety Violations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.