Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? (15376 Views)

You Can’t Try Me In Abuja -tinubu 2011.(like Tinubu Like Saraki) Vanguard. / Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari / Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by cre88tivit: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2011
ekoile,
you've answered my question. thanks hun.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by EkoIle1: 1:23am On Sep 23, 2011
cre88tivit:

ekoile,

I did not answer your redundant and irrelevant question.

I said >

What's my age got to do with you offering meaningful contribution to the thread and issues affecting your country or even spewing what you can not prove or stand by?

My age is not going to put bread on your table or offer you a sane and credible society.

It wasn't an answer, I basically highlighted the irrelevancy and absurdity associated with your question

You obviously asked the silly question because your nurse a different view and have some kind of disdain for the man in question, but the fact is, it's perfectly OK not to like the man for what ever reason that makes your garri swell, but why not just be honest about it and quit acting like a coward.

I know exactly how you feel, so you are not fooling me, even the relationship and the love fest between you and the Big Big1 character I just called out. You clearly don't like the fact that I exposed the stupidity beneath the rubbish your idol is spewing all over the place.

These are your silly and biased view including your love fest and Big B1 worshiping ,

cre8tivity:

i'm starting to believe that this bigb guy is not only a smart man, but also an insider. this is the most sensible and realistic topic so far regarding 2011 election

this tinubu sef. na wah for him.
how can it be pdp? the same party you just helped to win the presidential election. why not cpc?
this man is a lousy loser. i beg go defend urself for court
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=765888.msg9201684#msg9201684

cre8tivity:

@depilot, your message was delivered but bolaji g says he doesn't know pltmisty005. lol

may i ask you why u continue to give ekoile air time? the guy is definitely in group 1. he even comes here posting pics of his heroes' accomplishments. na pics we won chop? what a loser.

cre8tivity:

i luv u big b

Se how dumb you and your silly views are?
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by mitofag: 2:29am On Sep 23, 2011
^^^

How old are you? 12 or 82

You act at times childish and puerile, but most times senile and insane.

Its time you got a real job
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by EkoIle1: 2:51am On Sep 23, 2011
mitofag:

^^^

Obviously, you looked in the mirror before posting the above rubbish,

Below is what childish, puerile, senile and insane is, and I might add, Riff Raff vulgar and gutter mentality is,

mitofag:

^^^
Nah, I dont do orobo poosie.

I prefer lepa poosie

Can you send Blazay aka Chintua aka Bootyonme aka Vanilla scented pooosie?

You're really a worthless nuisance, I even feel uncomfortable paying attention to your gutter level type.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by ektbear: 2:56am On Sep 23, 2011
Tinubu 4 life
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by nduchucks: 2:59am On Sep 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

Tinubu 4 life

You are wicked and shameless. How can you prescribe the sentence of life imprisonment for the current charges? Shouldn't you wait until the remaining charges are unveiled?
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by EkoIle1: 3:07am On Sep 23, 2011
ndu_chucks:

You are wicked and shameless. How can you prescribe the sentence of life imprisonment for the current charges? Shouldn't you wait until the remaining charges are unveiled?

Though I could be wrong, but sounds like you misread his post.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Rhino5dm: 3:09am On Sep 23, 2011
^ Pure sacarstic.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by ektbear: 3:15am On Sep 23, 2011
lmao, ndu_chucks is a hilarious dude grin
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by cre88tivit: 3:17am On Sep 23, 2011
^^^

may God bless you mitofag, i thought i was alone.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by EkoIle1: 3:25am On Sep 23, 2011
cre88tivit:

may God bless you mitofag, i thought i was alone.

Claiming your bird of the same feather status is really not a badge of honor.

Below are your NL shenanigans and it clearly shows that you carry the same water bottle.

cre88tivit:

ekoile,

I did not answer your redundant and irrelevant question.

I said >

What's my age got to do with you offering meaningful contribution to the thread and issues affecting your country or even spewing what you can not prove or stand by?

My age is not going to put bread on your table or offer you a sane and credible society.

It wasn't an answer, I basically highlighted the irrelevancy and absurdity associated with your question

You obviously asked the silly question because your nurse a different view and have some kind of disdain for the man in question, but the fact is, it's perfectly OK not to like the man for what ever reason that makes your garri swell, but why not just be honest about it and quit acting like a coward.

I know exactly how you feel, so you are not fooling me, even the relationship and the love fest between you and the Big Big1 character I just called out. You clearly don't like the fact that I exposed the stupidity beneath the rubbish your idol is spewing all over the place.

These are your silly and biased view including your love fest and Big B1 worshiping ,

cre8tivity:

i'm starting to believe that this bigb guy is not only a smart man, but also an insider. this is the most sensible and realistic topic so far regarding 2011 election

this tinubu sef. na wah for him.
how can it be pdp? the same party you just helped to win the presidential election. why not cpc?
this man is a lousy loser. i beg go defend urself for court
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=765888.msg9201684#msg9201684

cre8tivity:

@depilot, your message was delivered but bolaji g says he doesn't know pltmisty005.  lol

may i ask you why u continue to give ekoile air time? the guy is definitely in group 1. he even comes here posting pics of his heroes' accomplishments. na pics we won chop? what a loser.

cre8tivity:

i luv u big b

Se how dumb you and your silly views are?
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Rhino5dm: 3:26am On Sep 23, 2011
Tinubu the only one that wrestle 5 state from PDP, the only man that called OBJ thief even when Baba was still ruling. . .He called GEJ a drunken fisherman without blinking his eyes.

All hail Bola Ahmed Tinubu! The mentor of Foshola. . .and grand commander of the largest city in Nigeria(Republic of Lagos in view). You still wonder why some people are appointing special assistant on LAGOS matters? The Nigerias Hong Kong in the making.

The only one that makes last election unpredictable. That only one keeps PDP standing all day long in an heavy down pour and watching a dumb storm. . .we await the outcome of that kangaroo tribunal. Your time is done yet, until you give us Fashola in 2015.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Desola(f): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2011
WE are well aware of the ruling party's plot to bring the west to its knees and take control of our region but their plan has failed. Tinubu would come out unscathed and if at all he would need to answer any charges in future, it would be done by us, the west and not Nigeria!

Jonasatan, you are a failure and failure would continue to be your portion. Your attacks would only make us stronger as a region and would strengthen our resolve to thwart any attempt by the PDP of crawling back into our fold.
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by nku5: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2011
@Desola/T9KSY - I don't think its about region
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 10, 2015
I wonder how Buhari is going to jail this man.He has to figure out a way
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by ahaika23: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2015
vandutchboy:
I wonder how Buhari is going to jail this man.He has to figure out a way
where him go de to jail am, for katsina State?
Re: Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This? by Slncere9gerian: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
D;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Legal Action Against Oyo Assembly Over Anti-open Grazin / School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) / El-Rufai, Adamu, Amaechi Didn't Boycott Tinubu’s Campaign Meeting- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.