Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children (2236 Views)

24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) / Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta / Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 13, 2023
A man who abandoned his family in Delta state and ran off to porthacourt with his girlfriend is being dragged on social media after the wife got wind of his whereabouts and traced him down to a hotel he bought and camped with his girlfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-05Ffa3sNQ

Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by Caaz: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2023
If I were to be the wife,I would let him go
When he gets tired he would return back home.

There re things I do not like bothering myself with,he must surely gets tired one day and remembers home.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2023
Caaz:

There re things I do not like bothering myself with,he must surely gets tired one day and remembers home.

Whaaat?
Let him go and bring disease back home? better he goes away completely.
Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by Caaz: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Whaaat?
Let him go and bring disease back home? better he goes away completely.
Thats what I would do.i don't know about others.
Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by Donjiggy83: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2023
Her attitude shows she is not giving the man peace.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by Smitaro100(m): 9:49am On Apr 13, 2023
All this content creator dem

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by Kriss216: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Caaz:

You can't be the wife cos you can not and will never attract a man that can afford to buy a hotel .

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by alanto: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Smitaro100:
All this content creator dem
You are smarter .. how bought a whole hotel only to lodge himself and a side chick... E no like make money with the hotel wey he buy
Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by alanto: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Kriss216:

You can't be the wife cos you can not and will never attract a man that can afford to buy a hotel .
You dey doubt head wey woman carry come this life... Na pikin dey reason like you

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by Smitaro100(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
alanto:

You are smarter .. how bought a whole hotel only to lodge himself and a side chick... E no like make money with the hotel wey he buy

No reasonable naija man go even allow person carry camera dey interview am for dis kind matter and in take am likely, dey even dey beg com dey try explain sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by Reelmii: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
Na wah..hope this is not a skit
Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by Emu4u2c: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Donjiggy83:
Her attitude shows she is not giving the man peace.

Thank you
Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by Emu4u2c: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
alanto:

Nor play with Delta Men o
Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by adecz: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2023
I envy the man's sweet lifestyle😁😁

Nothing dey sweet like kpekus of a
new side chick in a conducive environment♥♥
Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by ORIAYO70(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Caaz:

Some men r on auto pilot, dey might not returned until 70.
Re: Man Buys Hotel And Moves In With Girlfriend Abandoning Wife And Children by Akinzo2121(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Innna meen

(1) (Reply)

So Who Are The Real Robbers Here? � (photo) / Robbery And Kidnapping On Lokoja Okene Road(pics) / Shocking News: Missing Moon In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.