Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA (13536 Views)

Update On Banana Building Collapse: LASEMA Rescues 25, One Dead / Ikoyi Building Collapse: LASEMA Rescue Another Person / "The Collapsed Lagos Island Building Had Been Marked For Demolition Last Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by nedekid: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2023
Lasema, lasema, how many times I call you?

1 Like

Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by blaise26abj(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2023
Lol . Hahahahahahaha . This is a bloody lie . Damage control . That truck did not make that building collapse . Unless explosives were strapped to the truck . People should reveal who owns those buildings . They must be very powerful people. Besides how did they quickly know no one is inside ? A building people were working on top and inside ? Bloody lie
Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by nedekid: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2023
DanAugust2021:
Don't mind them. The owner must be very influential for them to swiftly bring up such a narrative. No life was lost, but what are they recovering, building materials?
I weak. How did those people on the roof survive, not to talk of those inside the structure. How does a truck hit a structurally sound building and it collapses? Likely a truck backing up and not on high speed.
Wonderful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by 900warriorz: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2023
I wonder why the numerous 5-6 storey buildings in Onitsha do not collapse....some of those building are up to 20 years actively housing numerous occupants but they are solid.

So, what's happening in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by ariesbull: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2023
900warriorz:
I wonder why the numerous 5-6 storey buildings in Onitsha do not collapse....some of those building are up to 20 years actively housing numerous occupants but they are solid.

Lagos is fraudulent,poor workdmanship and soil structure
Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by DSC7: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
900warriorz:

Most Lagos engineers are too greedy,,,...

Selfishness over quality....
Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by jaxxy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Do the people on top of the building and those in it flew out like avengers?
Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by Skmoda360(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
Kudf:
God did. Thank you father! For CAC Company, Business Name, NGO registration, EFCC SCUML Certificate, NAFDAC Registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, ITF, PENCOM, Trademark, Copyright, NSITF, etc. Fill the form below to contact us. Thank you.

Contact Form
Em dey lie jawre ....
Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by Porksupplyib: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
CHARLOE:
Hmmm, no life lost? Have they done excavation to determine that no lives were lost? Excavation of that rubble and rescue operation will take well over a week and with d number of people seen on d building from d video, it would be d miracle of d century for no lives to be lost. Very hasty conclusion imho, possibly a cover up. The alleged cause of d collapse is also very unlikely, how can a vehicle accident bring down a 6-storey building? Proper investigation needs to be carried out by independent bodies asap, else we'd keep repeating these tragedies, d 21-storey building collapse in same ikoyi is still fresh in our memory, no lesson learnt obviously. Avoidable tragedies like this should be unheard of in highbrow areas like ikoyi.

They are lying. No need for much story
Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by QuadT(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
I wonder the speed level of the truck as at when it struck the building (inside banana island for that matter) that could have brought down a 6 storey building like that.
And no live lost 🤐

nwekeugochukwu:
The Lagos state Emergency Management Agency LASEMA has said that no life was lost in the building that collapsed on 1st Avenue in Highbrow Banana Island on Wednesday evening, April 12, IGBERETV reports.

In a statement released, the agency said the building collapsed as a result of a truck that ran into it. The statement read;

https://www.facebook.com/100069127003158/posts/pfbid02Lh9EPjAvqzUEgw7mSNVtJsWcpq6UNFf4FNDzXiMAMB8bm4R6LubjTrnMp58zsKbgl/?app=fbl

Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by ComeToJesus: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
A bold statement about the structural integrity of that ramshackle sheet..
Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by Cheeryfeet: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Mille:
Happy to learn that nobody died.

I wonder the kind of buildings they build nowadays that a single truck could bring it down. Seems like the truck driver is in debt now.
Hmm so you believe this story, you can believe anything then. I have a container of gold bars that my uncle in Brazil sent for me, I just need 3.5m to clear it from the wharf, we will share the proceeds. It's worth about 100m
Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by micxwell(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
DSC7:

Most Lagos engineers are too greedy,,,...

Selfishness over quality....
Not Engineers pls. Real Estate Business Owners....
Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by micxwell(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
nedekid:

I weak. How did those people on the roof survive, not to talk of those inside the structure. How does a truck hit a structurally sound building and it collapses? Likely a truck backing up and not on high speed.
Wonderful.
Lies obviously. Didn't they take account of Robustness during the design.

1 Like

Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by ghettochild(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
A concorted lie..
How can a truck bring down a 6 storey..
Na wood dem use build am
Someone has been paid to tell that lie
Re: No Life Lost In Banana Island Building Collapse - LASEMA by Hydronium(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Skmoda360:

Em dey lie jawre ....

How much does it cost to so nafdac registration for a food item?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Destroys Properties In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / FG Commissions 102-unit Housing Estate / A Brand New 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Saburi, Abuja. Now 17m. A Serious Buyer Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.