Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets (33557 Views)

Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car / Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed / Invictus Obi Forfeits N280m To The FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Agbadocassava: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2023
Sredeguji:
Not good
With Tinubu you won’t have any reason to scam again
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2023
hmmmm
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Isobug: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2023
He pleaded guilty before forfeiting 8m dollars. I told them, there's no how you won't be guilty and court will tell you to forfeit your money or property

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by highchief1: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/hushpuppis-associate-woodberry-pleads-guilty-forfeits-8m-assets/
mumu children.God always blesses those that don’t know how to use money.Give me that hush puppy money na 010 corola I go Dey drive.The way I’ll hide my investments even holy spiritual no go fit catch me

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by pquaver(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Drug DADDY Tinubu forfeited 460,000 dollars too.

And was given1 million dollars back by same court.. And u sayna druggie.. Does it add up?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by VIKTO83(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2023
In 2031 hushpuppy would have been out of jail.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2023
maleekberry:
The problem with these guys is that they don't know when to apply the breaks.

Difficult to apply brakes when you are from a society that follows and glorifies fraud. Before Covid, Hushpuppi and all these guys were wildly popular with many young Nigerians wanting to be like them while Nigerian bloggers wrote millions of articles exalting them and their lifestyle.

It took the USA, with the swift takedown of Hushpuppi and co, to change that Nigerian culture of glorifying and legitimizing fraud and crime. Today all Yahoo boys are hiding their faces and wealth.

My anger is mainly against successive Nigerian governments. Government must start looking at how to truly elevate our youths and give them a sense of purpose. Make them an asset to Nigeria as youths are to their nations worldwide.

I don't blame disillusioned young Nigerians who are involved in yahoo. You must have provided jobs, hope and a future, as a Government, before you have the integrity to attack youths who turn to crime because they never had a legitimately fulfilling life to look forward to.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by pquaver(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Same way Tinubu FOREFIT $450k for his drug dealings..

Only Criminals and Drug dealers FOREFIT the proceeds of their dirty business to the U.S government.

But he will be sentenced and serve jail time na.. Abeg tinubu go prison?

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by jaytimeo: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2023
damosky12:

President select of inec.

Bat dependent electoral commission (bnec)
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Sermwell(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2023
donbachi:
Let him run for any elective position in Nigeria, Nigerians will vote him.
I swear you lie not! grin

I need to go and be a drug Lord....I want to be the president of Nigeria.

Click like if you'll vote for me grin

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2023
Wow...!

Just imagine he had managed to return to Naija with that $8 Million!

He would be a senator or deputy governor with millions of youths fighting for him online and offline!

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Zane2point4(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2023
Forfeit is the penalty of guiltness!

Just like a drug baron forfieted and still they are turning the language around!
Even person wey no get 25% in abuja,yet they wana re write the constitution blc of him,
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Lexusgs430: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2023
Same type of plea bargain, Tinubu agreed to..... Over the proceeds from his cocaine hustle...... He had to forfeit $460K .......🤣😜😂
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2023
He won't forfeit the properties he have in naija.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by lepaciousfunmi(f): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2023
191,000 active facebook page for sale

Contact me on WhatsApp 09065156703
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Menclothing: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2023
You guys will go and hide in Dubai
If you guys have use that money to set up companies in Nigeria production companies not rubbish hotel and club

No one will have arrest you

But no show off in Dubai any black showing off now FBI is watching better invest in Nigeria

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by tuoyoojo(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2023
Let us extrapolate what tinubu supporters are saying

This man is not really guilty

It his money that was guilty that why the forfeiture

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Lexusgs430: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2023
pquaver:

But he will be sentenced and serve jail time na.. Abeg tinubu go prison?

Maybe Tinubu's plea bargain, was only forfeiture and check out ........😂
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Ashirioluwa: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2023
One of the role models for our youths. Where are those blessing tappers?
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by PerfectMan24: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2023
Tomorrow he will join the ruling party, contest president and they will say he is not a criminal
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by thegooddieyoung: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2023
Like that of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu of APC

Clairvoyancy:

Do you mean like that of a presidential select of one African country?
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by dfos2k(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2023
Forfeiture and a plea deal means he's parroted on his comrades to get a soft landing. Hush will be out in no time to cash out big!
Stay away from crime! Yahoo no be work!
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by FireUpNow(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Drug DADDY Tinubu forfeited 460,000 dollars too.
He just said he never associated with drug runs in Chicago, USA. To be honest Huspuppi and this Woodberry finger the brains of their victims. Their lifestyle was damn too expensive
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by TheEndless: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2023
highchief1:
mumu children.God always blesses those that don’t know how to use money.Give me that hush puppy money na 010 corola I go Dey drive.The way I’ll hide my investments even holy spiritual no go fit catch me
Na só you go talk till you hit that kin money… Then you go know say money sef get spirit 🙄

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Ashirioluwa: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2023
VIKTO83:
In 2031 hushpuppy would have been out of jail.

Okay
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by detectivejones: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2023
Fraud=temporary enjoyment + long jail term
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by BTCog: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2023
Good News He is now free to contest next Presidential election in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by PerfectMan24: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2023
Tinubu's students
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by TheEndless: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2023
Blissful45:
Legit Hussle is just the best. No matter what I cannot engage in fraud. Never! I can only Hussle and seek help.
I'm a proud Bricklayer that works on the site. But for over 4months now, I've not got any Job/contract. My children can't feed. The little I saved has been totally exhausted. I am therefore seeking help from well-Nigerians to pls HELP us. There is nothing as painful as seeing your children cry of starvation. It breaks me totally. Like I've failed as a father. Pls reach out to us in God's Name.
Lol… Nice format 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Guide777(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

IT WAS HIS BANK ACCOUNT AND ASSETS THAT PLEADED GUILTY.!!

NOT HIM..!!

Yes. And after 30 years, he can contest for presidency of Nigeria.

HE IS NOT GUILTY.

HIS BANK ACCOUNT AND ASSETS WERE GUILTY.!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) / Man Stabs Himself To Death In Ughelli, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.