Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets (33583 Views)

Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car / Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed / Invictus Obi Forfeits N280m To The FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:
This is the type of sc*m I'd do.

I will definitely overtake these guys soon

I Dey with you cool
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Nebes: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Lolz, in a few years now, he will come to contest and if you remind him of his past Forfeiture, SANds will say it was not committed In Nigeria. It was his account sued and not him. His online fans will call you wailer and children of 8.

Tomorrow now they will say its a Forfeiture, he didn't go to jail nor was he fined.

Not forgetting that once a jury is involved and you are investigated and a Forfeiture occurs, you are a convict!

I laughed at the "children of 8"
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by frankson1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Under certain conditions, a plea bargain may help an individual avoid or reduce a sentence of jail time ......

FACT .....

His sentencing is on July, 11th.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Sirchiboy: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
highchief1:
lol I be low key person bro.I Dey drive 2.2 Camry build two houses.I don’t drink I don’t smoke so clubbing and loud life no concern me.I no Dey Facebook and IG so I need buy Gucci to show off.Bros ppl Dey when hold when no Dey make noise.
Are you a yahoo boy?
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by comodo: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/hushpuppis-associate-woodberry-pleads-guilty-forfeits-8m-assets/
According to SANds. After 10 years, this will be wiped off.
WOODBERRY FOR PRESIDENT. 2033.
IN Wood/Puppy Mandate we stand gidigbam.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by highchief1: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Are you a yahoo boy?
ask google.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Lexusgs430: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
frankson1:

His sentencing is on July, 11th.

The conversation was about plea bargaining & prison sentence (involving Tinubu)........
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Lexusgs430: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
comodo:

According to SANds. After 10 years, this will be wiped off.
WOODBERRY FOR PRESIDENT. 2033.
IN Wood/Puppy Mandate we stand gidigbam.

Na so o .....

Since we now happy to adopt criminals, into our leadership structures ........

One serving governor, was also once an American crook .........🤣😜
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by DEROX: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:
This is the type of sc*m I'd do.

I will definitely overtake these guys soon
grin dey play
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Wellington123: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
maleekberry:
The problem with these guys is that they don't know when to apply the breaks.

IF YOU ARE SO GOOD AT SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITH IT, YOU CANT STOP UNLESS LIFE FORCES YOU TO… THATS LIKE ASKING MESSI OR RONALDO TO STOP PLAYING FOOTBALL WITHOUT INJURY OR OLD AGE OR FIFA BAN…IT IS IN D BLOOD
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by ZombidiotFools: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
damosky12:
FORFEIT

Sounds familiar?

That's all!

It's just fortfiet, he only shared Room with fraudsters, he's not a fraudster grin
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Blissful45(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
RenegadeX:

Olga go bomb feed your children joor
.. funny guy
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Toks2008(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
donbachi:
Let him run for any elective position in Nigeria, Nigerians will vote him.

Even as a presidential hopeful Nigerians will vote for him
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by codedguy1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Under certain conditions, a plea bargain may help an individual avoid or reduce a sentence of jail time ......

FACT .....

So why does he have to avoid or reduce a sentence. What did he do that he needs a plea bargain to avoid or reduce a sentence. Why is he being sentenced?

grin
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by barkays001: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
I think they should be released also. lol
damosky12:
FORFEIT

Sounds familiar?

That's all!
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by sirchim(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Do you mean like that of a presidential select of one African country?
yes o!🤣
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by barkays001: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
In that case, they should also be released instead of being imprisoned. Tinubu was not convicted or fingerprinted.In thesame 1993 Benjamin Uba, Obi's friend was jailed in the USA for drug dealing.
Isobug:
He pleaded guilty before forfeiting 8m dollars. I told them, there's no how you won't be guilty and court will tell you to forfeit your money or property
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by barkays001: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
In that case, they should also be released instead of being imprisoned.
Brendaniel:
For those claiming that Tinubu forfeited for nothing, here you have it, you can't forfeit something without a crime....
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by barkays001: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Same way Tinubu FOREFIT $450k for his drug dealings..

Only Criminals and Drug dealers FOREFIT proceeds of their illegal business to the U.S government.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Rollitout: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
These guys are fucking rich. Someone forfeited 151.8 btc oh my goodness. 3.6million pounds. And I am here with just few thousand in my account

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by barkays001: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Have you ever seen anyone that plead guilty for drug dealings and didn't go to prison? Tinubu was not arrested or fingerprinted Why Benjamin Uba was sentenced for drug dealings also in 1993 after plead guilty to the crime
Lexusgs430:

FACT .....
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Brendaniel: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
barkays001:

Tinubu was not arrested because he was not in the United States....
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Lexusgs430: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
barkays001:
Have you ever seen anyone that plead guilty for drug dealings and didn't go to prison? Tinubu was not arrested or fingerprinted Why Benjamin Uba was sentenced for drug dealings also in 1993 after plead guilty to the crime

Why was the money forfeited.........
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by theredaddy: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

Because Tinubu was not in America when his case was on, just imagine Abba Kyari has like 2 million dollars in the United sates now, what they will be seeking to do is to forfeit it from him, same thing that happened to Invictus Obi, EFCC in Nigeria forfeited almost all his properties and money in Nigeria to the government, was he arrested or convicted? NO. but did he commit a crime , yes, did he forfeit ? yes, Invictus will come back to Nigeria and continue his life without a charge..

Was hushpuppi and woodberry in america when they FBI napped them
Did escobar, cartel brothers or el chapo reside in america before DEA and FBI went for them

You people just talk about things you have no profound knowledge about, for a case to be tried in court the accused/indicted must be present before a pronouncement can be made, tinubu was in court and he was cleared not guilty otherwise he would have served a jail sentence. go and read the story well

Forfeiture is pertinent to crime proceeds, money or properties, anyone "Greed" can be a beneficial of crime money without knowing, a friend doing yahoo decides to use your account to collect fraud money, if he get arrested what do you think will happen to that money ? are you a criminal ??
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Brendaniel: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
theredaddy:

Was hushpuppi and woodberry in america when they FBI napped them
Did escobar, cartel brothers or el chapo reside in america before DEA and FBI went for them

You people just talk about things you have no profound knowledge about, for a case to be tried in court the accused/indicted must be present before a pronouncement can be made, tinubu was in court and he was cleared not guilty otherwise he would have served a jail sentence. go and read the story well

Forfeiture is pertinent to crime proceeds, money or properties, anyone "Greed" can be a beneficial of crime money without knowing, a friend doing yahoo decides to use your account to collect fraud money, if he get arrested what do you think will happen to that money ? are you a criminal ??

Oga you are talking rubbish, how was Tinubu involved in this whole case? That's the 1st question...

Tinubu was never arrested nor caught with cocaine, 2 Nigerian men were arrested with drugs during their confession they mentioned Tinubu, that was where Tinubu's investigation started.

Tinubu opened 2 companies where those 2 drug barons were listed as shareholders in the company documents, monies were Also traced from transfers of these 2 men into Tinubu's personal and company accounts.

Tinubu was in Nigeria when they were arrested, they called Tinubu and he could not give explanation of the source of the money, so they decided to forfeit it based on the findings they had made and confessions from the drug barons.

The case was settled without arrests on Tinubu, If the money was legit Tinubu would not forfeit it, whichever way you want to look at it Tinubu was aware the money was illegal and admitted to the court also to let him off investigation, it is like a plea deal...
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by marlow1962(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
maleekberry:
Money no get break, but downfall of a street guy start the day em start to they keep FOOLISH friends
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by marlow1962(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Benki003:
Out of that 8 mill doz
I just need like 200k only
$8m no be baby money o, that amount is cold 🥶
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by tunapawizzy: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
maleekberry:
money has similar effect as drugs...it keeps pushing you, the only thing that keeps you in check is the sweat n blood u shed to make that money....Unfortunately in their case, its free money so need to worry
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by frankson1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lexusgs430:

The conversation was about plea bargaining & prison sentence (involving Tinubu)........

You changed the conversation to involve Tinubu in Woodberry's.

Tinubu was never sentenced and Woodberry will know his fate on the 11th of July.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by tunapawizzy: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
Laple0541:
Life imprisonment or even a more severe punishment ought to be the punishment for these guys. They killed many silently through their dubious acts.
That's the irony of life...the full extent of the law is made for those at the bottom of any pyramid....the ones that steal big and cause big damage have a chance of lighter sentencing....Either you do not do crime at all OR u do it very very big so u have the chance of forfeiture/plea bargain..... In any sector or industry u find yourself, whether legit or illegal, make sure u find ur way somewhere close to the top
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Fraudulent evil money doesn't satisfy no matter what quantum,the addiction kills sad angryNO PEACE FOR THE WICKED,is vanity upon vanity sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Tony Obo Arrested In Calabar For Killing A Child For Ritual (Photos) / NSCDC Officer Smiling As She Is Arraigned For Employment Fraud / Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.