Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets (33570 Views)

Final Year UNILORIN Student Convicted For Internet Fraud, Forfeits Lexus Car / Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed / Invictus Obi Forfeits N280m To The FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by 9jaRealist: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:
https://punchng.com/hushpuppis-associate-woodberry-pleads-guilty-forfeits-8m-assets/

Meet the next APC President of Nigeria in about 20 years… grin
>

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by iamloski(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Blissful45:
Legit Hussle is just the best. No matter what I cannot engage in fraud. Never! I can only Hussle and seek help.
I'm a proud Bricklayer that works on the site. But for over 4months now, I've not got any Job/contract. My children can't feed. The little I saved has been totally exhausted. I am therefore seeking help from well-Nigerians to pls HELP us. There is nothing as painful as seeing your children cry of starvation. It breaks me totally. Like I've failed as a father. Pls reach out to us in God's Name.
oga park
Hustle na hustle
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Blissful45(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
iamloski:
oga park
Hustle na hustle

Please help ur guy with something so his kids can eat. In God's name, pls help sir
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Asour: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
maleekberry:
The problem with these guys is that they don't know when to apply the breaks.

Where's the allure in stealing IF you have to spend it low key?

So they think.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by pquaver(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Under certain conditions, a plea bargain may help an individual avoid or reduce a sentence of jail time......

Are you saying the contents of those court papers, are pigments of our imaginations .........

Reduce a sentence, not in a criminal case avoid sentence never.. Let me tell you. If a drug case money can be forfeited.. Go and watch narcotics Escobar had so much he had to bury money.. If forfeiture is in Drug case escobar would have forfeited millions of dollars for his freedom.. In drug cases you must go to prison.. Just like hushpuppi forfeited but he was convicted.. They case against tinubu was not established beyond reasonable doubt that is why there was not conviction... In Amerika he is not an ex convict.. That is the point

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by ZeusP(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
Greed
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Vikdus: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Do you mean like that of a presidential select of one African country?
please don't say it loud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by theredaddy: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga you are talking rubbish, how was Tinubu involved in this whole case? That's the 1st question...

Tinubu was never arrested nor caught with cocaine, 2 Nigerian men were arrested with drugs during their confession they mentioned Tinubu, that was where Tinubu's investigation started.

Tinubu opened 2 companies where those 2 drug barons were listed as shareholders in the company documents, monies were Also traced from transfers of these 2 men into Tinubu's personal and company accounts.

Tinubu was in Nigeria when they were arrested, they called Tinubu and he could not give explanation of the source of the money, so they decided to forfeit it based on the findings they had made and confessions from the drug barons.

The case was settled without arrests on Tinubu, If the money was legit Tinubu would not forfeit it, whichever way you want to look at it Tinubu was aware the money was illegal and admitted to the court also to let him off investigation, it is like a plea deal...

ALOL ! My problem with you guyz you just talk without thinking ... if you are drug lord selling drugs to america, they will find you & extradict you. i gave instances
Why not give us another replica case of Tinubu in the world, a drug lord that just forfeited money and he is going about freely,

Do you know Tinubu has more pictures taken with US delegates than Peter Obi or Atiku in recent times. Obama invited Tinubu a drug lord cheesy

PLea bargain is conditional and only applies when you are indicted to a crime but investagation shows you play no part in the crime, if you commit a crime and it is proven highest you can get from plea bargain is reduce sentence,that is what hushpuppy begged for.

Give another replica of Tinubu drug case
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Zwanzig: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
barkays001:
In that case, they should also be released instead of being imprisoned. Tinubu was not convicted or fingerprinted.In thesame 1993 Benjamin Uba, Obi's friend was jailed in the USA for drug dealing.
u are irredemably f00lish like ur useless mum.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Brendaniel: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
theredaddy:

ALOL ! My problem with you guyz you just talk without thinking ... if you are drug lord selling drugs to america, they will find you & extradict you. i gave instances
Why not give us another replica case of Tinubu in the world, a drug lord that just forfeited money and he is going about freely,

Do you know Tinubu has more pictures taken with US delegates than Peter Obi or Atiku in recent times. Obama invited Tinubu a drug lord cheesy

PLea bargain is conditional and only applies when you are indicted to a crime but investagation shows you play no part in the crime, if you commit a crime and it is proven highest you can get from plea bargain is reduce sentence,that is what hushpuppy begged for.

Give another replica of Tinubu drug case

Read my comment again....
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by mytime24(f): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
einsteine:

All his crypto was seized. One of the reasons his case has taken 3 years before getting a guilty plea agreement.
I thought nobody can access ur crypto wallet angry
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by einsteine(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
mytime24:

Yeah, no one can access the wallet without the seedphrase but if they know the wallet address, they can monitor your transactions. So once it is known that the accused has crypto holdings, he has to disclose and return it or run the risk of getting a 20-40 year sentence. By allowing them to seize it, he can get 10-12 years imprisonment like his friend Hushpuppi.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Goddyrichie(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
highchief1:
mumu children.God always blesses those that don’t know how to use money.Give me that hush puppy money na 010 corola I go Dey drive.The way I’ll hide my investments even holy spiritual no go fit catch me
maybe na because say u never see big money b4 even though u hv 1m in ur aza right now I don't want to know hw little u spend or budget money u go buy iphone 14 pro max first

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Goddyrichie(m): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
OneTemplate:

Difficult to apply brakes when you are from a society that follows and glorifies fraud. Before Covid, Hushpuppi and all these guys were wildly popular with many young Nigerians wanting to be like them while Nigerian bloggers wrote millions of articles exalting them and their lifestyle.

It took the USA, with the swift takedown of Hushpuppi and co, to change that Nigerian culture of glorifying and legitimizing fraud and crime. Today all Yahoo boys are hiding their faces and wealth.

My anger is mainly against successive Nigerian governments. Government must start looking at how to truly elevate our youths and give them a sense of purpose. Make them an asset to Nigeria as youths are to their nations worldwide.

I don't blame disillusioned young Nigerians who are involved in yahoo. You must have provided jobs, hope and a future, as a Government, before you have the integrity to attack youths who turn to crime because they never had a legitimately fulfilling life to look forward to.
wise words from wise person 💯 while some people will just open mouth and curse or blame d youth for engaging in fraud when they know d government doesn't care for her citizens
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by hardcore007: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Na this kind people Nigerians dey celebrate for their success/stealing.
Na still this type of people Nigerians abi Agberos go wan kill for.

Then real legit working people no mean anything for them. Them fit insult you join sef because you no pop ordinary henny Xo for them.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by 7arrows: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
donbachi:
Let him run for any elective position in Nigeria, Nigerians will vote him.

If a drug baron can win an election here then fraudster na small thing.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by 7arrows: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
damosky12:
FORFEIT

Sounds familiar?

That's all!

Very familiar ooooooo.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by odinga1of: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2023
mytime24:

You think say US government na A Division Police for Nigeria?

When e don red, u go submit your Passphrase and wallet address.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
See my crush 🥺
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by nedekid: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
O boy, those guys really chopped money ohh!
Funny thing is that if they had kept a low profile, knowing theirs was wealth without enterprise, they might still be enjoying the ill gotten money today.
Many crooks have seen much more money than these guys and they are keeping low profile, building houses, industries, etc to hide their owo.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Babysho(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
donbachi:
Let him run for any elective position in Nigeria, Nigerians will vote him.

grin grin grin grin My kind of humour!!!
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Airlord2030: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
nedekid:
O boy, those guys really chopped money ohh!
Funny thing is that if they had kept a low profile, knowing theirs was wealth without enterprise, they might still be enjoying the ill gotten money today.
Many crooks have seen much more money than these guys and they are keeping low profile, building houses, industries, etc to hide their owo.
you can never hide crook money
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by barkays001: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Is it also impossible to extradite him?
Brendaniel:

Tinubu was not arrested because he was not in the United States....
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by barkays001: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Definitely your mum is Olosho and didn't have time to train you well, so you lack knowledge and common sense.
Zwanzig:
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by barkays001: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
The money was forfeited for tax purposes
Lexusgs430:

Why was the money forfeited.........
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by nedekid: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
Airlord2030:
you can never hide crook money
Oga, I have seen many people that made heavy money those days and got away with it codedly. I have seen those that made similar money and had issue such as hushpuppi.
I knew an exposed, guyman back in the day. Those days of celebrated 419S. The days of Eze ego, one current governor etc.
This guy was driving same car with me, a tiny Nissan sunny salon, 1990 model, clean and sharp, well maintained. He had his lovely bongalow he lived in. But this fellow was a billionaire. A millionaire then in dollars. His money he spent on peoperties abroad. He had his regular office with workers that did not know his runs.
Those days search light on huge cash purchases abroad was not as it is now.
Another fellow I heard coded gist of around that 2003 period, a coded man, cannot remember how they said that "agency" got to raid him in his coded house. Omo, the fellow I heard had 400m in the account they saw. The man said he did not want wahala. Got out the cash and gave them, say make them take. Case died in his house. I hear those staff on that mission got so rich they relocated. Rumors was that that money was peanuts to the man.
Even today, some people clean out heavy money and nobody knows, the put it into real estate say them be developer for lekki, Ajah, Abuja etc, ( remember invictus) some collect the money abroad and use bring goods into the country as importers. Aluminium, vehicles, consumer goods etc.
I wrote early this year of someone that wanted to use my paddies foreign business account to receive money in excess of 70m gbp, my paddy, a legit guy, insulted the man.
How do you think people buy all those properties you see in lekki, Abuja etc for 250m, 500m, 1b? Ordinary houses oh.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Brendaniel: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
barkays001:
Is it also impossible to extradite him?

Plea deal....
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Airlord2030: 2:35am On Apr 15, 2023
nedekid:

Oga, I have seen many people that made heavy money those days and got away with it codedly. I have seen those that made similar money and had issue such as hushpuppi.
I knew an exposed, guyman back in the day. Those days of celebrated 419S. The days of Eze ego, one current governor etc.
This guy was driving same car with me, a tiny Nissan sunny salon, 1990 model, clean and sharp, well maintained. He had his lovely bongalow he lived in. But this fellow was a billionaire. A millionaire then in dollars. His money he spent on peoperties abroad. He had his regular office with workers that did not know his runs.
Those days search light on huge cash purchases abroad was not as it is now.
Another fellow I heard coded gist of around that 2003 period, a coded man, cannot remember how they said that "agency" got to raid him in his coded house. Omo, the fellow I heard had 400m in the account they saw. The man said he did not want wahala. Got out the cash and gave them, say make them take. Case died in his house. I hear those staff on that mission got so rich they relocated. Rumors was that that money was peanuts to the man.
Even today, some people clean out heavy money and nobody knows, the put it into real estate say them be developer for lekki, Ajah, Abuja etc, ( remember invictus) some collect the money abroad and use bring goods into the country as importers. Aluminium, vehicles, consumer goods etc.
I wrote early this year of someone that wanted to use my paddies foreign business account to receive money in excess of 70m gbp, my paddy, a legit guy, insulted the man.
How do you think people buy all those properties you see in lekki, Abuja etc for 250m, 500m, 1b? Ordinary houses oh.
ok..
But he go backfire last last... If not the person, him children go collect
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by nedekid: 5:08am On Apr 15, 2023
Airlord2030:
ok..
But he go backfire last last... If not the person, him children go collect
I know sha. Expecially those that involved themselves into fatish things. Some will bury live cows in their office. The more maggots, the more money. They will bring different marabouts from Chad, Benin, Sudan to perform sacrifice. No way some of them wount have used human being too (never heard of that though). Abvioulsy those that went that deep might have wahala.
Many, many years later, most of the men of those days no get money again. Some of the kids are doing well though. Look Fred ajuduas son. The lawyer to davido. That is why kids should be given proper education.
Ultimately, genuine wealth from hardwork and blessed by God is everlasting.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by sirblend: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
lepaciousfunmi:
191,000 active facebook page for sale

Contact me on WhatsApp 09065156703

Is it still available....

How much is it?
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by barkays001: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
If you were born to a prostitute who you had no respect for, you shouldn't insult another decent and respectable mother.
Zwanzig:
Re: Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets by Zwanzig: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
barkays001:
Definitely your mum is Olosho and didn't have time to train you well, so you lack knowledge and common sense.
ur useless mother na ashawo kabu kabu wey her rotten pussy dy stink like mud where dirty pigs dy shit. Na why dem banish her useless self from ur disease ridden hole of a community.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded / Boko Haram Kills Ali Garga, Commander Who Attempts To Surrender / Hoodlums Steal Corpse From Grave In Kaduna, Rob Another - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.