Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

How Can Nature Improve My Mood? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Nature Improve My Mood? (115 Views)

How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? / How Can I Improve My Egg Quality After 40? / Regarding The Evacuation Flight, My Mood Is Very Complicated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Nature Improve My Mood? by Afridisease: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2023
The Science Behind the Great Outdoors
Nature has always been a source of wonder, inspiration, and relaxation for human beings. Whether it’s a walk in the park, a hike in the mountains, or a day at the beach, spending time in nature has been shown to have a positive impact on our mental health and well-being.
Reduces stress: Studies have shown that spending time in nature can help reduce levels of cortisol, the stress hormone, in our bodies. This can help us feel more relaxed and calm.

Boosts mood: Spending time in nature has been shown to improve our mood and increase feelings of happiness and well-being.

Improves cognitive function: Exposure to nature has been linked to improved cognitive function, including better memory, attention, and creativity.
Increased social connection: Spending time in nature can also help us feel more connected to others. Whether it’s through a shared activity such as hiking or simply enjoying the beauty of a sunset together, being in nature can foster a sense of community and social connection.

Exposure to natural light: Exposure to natural light has been shown to have a positive impact on our mood and circadian rhythms. Spending time in nature can help regulate our sleep-wake cycle and promote better overall health.

You can read further @ https://afridisease.com/nature-improve-my-mood/

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Choosing Best Dtap Therapist In Flushing For Your Child's Vacci / The Role Of Best DPT Therapist In Nassau / Exercise During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.