Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty (82775 Views)

Why You Haven't Earned As An Affilate Marketer / You Are Missing If You Haven't Heard Of The CHATMOGUL / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by pansophist(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lots of times I forgot to buy toothpaste, and I tear it wide open to scoop out the leftovers, before buying another one.

And as the devil may have it, I forget again and over-squeeze the tube to scoop out the tiniest amount to manage, hoping I don't forget again. Is it poverty?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by saintbillion(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
ClitRaider:

This is the end!!

Lolo
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by saintbillion(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
pansophist:
Lots of times I forgot to buy toothpaste, and I tear it wide open to scoop out the leftovers, before buying another one.

And as the devil may have it, I forget again and over-squeeze the tube to scoop out the tiniest amount to manage, hoping I don't forget again. Is it poverty?
No. In that case its stingyness

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by pansophist(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

No. In that case its stingyness

grin grin

You need deliverance. You no de forget to buy things sometimes?
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by saintbillion(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
pansophist:

grin grin

You need deliverance. You no de forget to buy things sometimes?
Hehe. Check am na bros. Atleast the stress of pressing the tube always for remind u each time u go out. I dey forget ooo. But not for toothpaste and bathing soap. If my own finish like that omo I know I am completely broke.
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by samwillyco1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
I have tested it, not because of poverty but I forgot to buy new one, although I am not rich but I thank God for everything.

2 Likes

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by saintbillion(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
samwillyco1:
I have tested it, not because of poverty but I forgot to buy new one, although I am not rich but I thank God for everything.
But if u keep on forgetting to get new one for more than a week. My dear na stingy and poverty oo

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Vinnie2000(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
OP,
you do NOT need to be Poor to do those Stuffs.
Some Pple on N100K Salary still dey Manage their Toothpaste and Soap o. tongue

5 Likes

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by saintbillion(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Haric101:

Thanks for sharing this, I make up to $100 weekly from publishing book on Amazon, if you would like to learn how I do mine, I can send you a free video that is going to teach you how to do it. Open my profile on Nairaland edit it and click on the link 👉---------- or you reach me on WhatsApp: 09013667241. My name is Haric!

Okay bro. Make I drop aza na?
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by saintbillion(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP,

you do NOT need to be Poor to do those Stuffs.

Some Pple on N100K Salary still dey Manage their Toothpaste and Soap o. tongue

That's why I gave 2 instances.
Either you are poor
Or
Been stingy
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

Aswear my brother.
😂😂
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by samwillyco1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

But if u keep on forgetting to get new one for more than a week. My dear na stingy and poverty oo

It never exceed a day

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by CaptMarvel(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:
My guy if ur situation no ever reach like this, then u are enjoying as u haven't tasted poverty.
If u ever used your soap or toothpaste up to this level, two things are involved
1. Its either ur stingy to yourself
2. Your poverty level has a confidence interval of 100%
lolz, dey play. Na big man dey use Oral B na.

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by saintbillion(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
samwillyco1:

It never exceed a day
Now u come bro. Try dey buy at least 2 on a go. E get why

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by saintbillion(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
CaptMarvel:
lolz, dey play. Na big man dey use Oral B na.
Hehehe. Oral B for big man? Where colgate, long rich, charcoal?
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Noblegraphix20(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Oga poverty get grades ooo
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Princessdainty(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Competition of poverty..
Only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by wonder233: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nigerians are so full of shyt.
Preventing waste by ensuring to use up all of an item is termed poverty.
Re-use, recycle are termed poverty.
A nation of braggarts.
Things that are being encouraged in the saner climes you lots so wish you can japa to are what you people term "poverty".
I visited a friend and was served food. I ensured to eat up to the last grain of rice on the plate. And they insisted on serving me more, I told them I was full, that my finishing the entire food wasn't because of hunger, but to prevent wastage. I knew they didn't understand what I was saying cos they would have preferred I wasted a portion of the food to prove I was full.
This nation just seems like a collection of unintelligent people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by ednut1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
You using oral b Poverty never near you
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by 123readygo: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hmmmmmmm.

It’s not all about poverty but the individual parenting.

2 Likes

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by seguno2: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
JJfrank22:
Sometimes I look back and just smile.

God has been faithful
Better and brighter days ahead cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hope you’re working on making sure that there are fewer Nigerians to experience poverty.
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Adewale1603(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sapa na your mate
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by chatinent: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
This isn’t poverty. This is living in bondage.

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by DesChyko: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
This one nah normal doings now, which one be poverty there? 😒

2 Likes

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Edipet(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
I have been doing this oo, I dey always put water to Wash it sef
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Flier: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Adewale1603:
Sapa na your mate
I still do those things anytime we don’t have toothpaste or soap
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by thaoriginator: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Money inna my life

Everything is alright

Sneakers are real white

Living inna di star light

Chain fi a shine bright✨
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Ferdinandu(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:
My guy if ur situation no ever reach like this, then u are enjoying as u haven't tasted poverty.
If u ever used your soap or toothpaste up to this level, two things are involved
1. Its either ur stingy to yourself
2. Your poverty level has a confidence interval of 100%
In Nigeria you are living in a house with bathroom walls tiled and you are talking about poverty Abeg shift one side make we see road

3 Likes

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Walexybobo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Poverty na your mate?
Honestly, I had really suffers a lot over the years but with the help of Almighty Allah I am able to defeat poverty.
Alhamdulilah.
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Reelmii: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Poverty na ur mate 🤣🤣
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Akpason2: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Good day everyone IAM begging in the name of God anything at all for God sake to eat with my family today acct number 2147481140 uba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Terrorist Python Killed In Ilorin (Photos) / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.