Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty (82768 Views)

Why You Haven't Earned As An Affilate Marketer / You Are Missing If You Haven't Heard Of The CHATMOGUL / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by oobinna: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=saintbillion post=122488380]My guy if ur situation no ever reach like this, then u are enjoying as u haven't tasted poverty.
If u ever used your soap or toothpaste up to this level, two things are involved
1. Its either ur stingy to yourself
2. Your poverty level has a confidence interval of 100%

I usually use my paste up to that level. That doesn't mean I am poor. Most times I forget to buy from the shop while going home. And once I climb up( I live in 4 storey building), no coming down till next morning.
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

Meaning if OP no beg him no suppose dey beg too cause him soap fit dey bigger than OP own angry grin
mtchew
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by drimzsmoke(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

I swear bro. The eba took time to desolve into smooth paste, I had to speed up the process by using my hands, spoon couldn't do the job. I smash it with my hands and palms

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I believe you nah,na why e dey very funny to me.Abeg no vex say I dey laugh,the story too funny,na why
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by 9jahotblog: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
At times one should be thanking God no matter the situation we found ourselves. It’s not easy to survive in Nigeria. It’s suffering and smiling everywhere you go.
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by saintbillion(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I believe you nah,na why e dey very funny to me.Abeg no vex say I dey laugh,the story too funny,na why
Lol. Life is full of challenges. I couldn't afford to waste the eba. What shocks me was the miracle sugar. I don't know who kept the sugar there but the sugar was available at the right time. Another incident na using salt in place of sugar to drink pap

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by samwillyco1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

Lol. Omo nothing go expire. At least 2 months e go finish.

I hear you sir
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Melagros(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
SmallDick99:
We just need another 8 years of Buhari rule for everyone to get there grin

Sadly I'm already there cheesy
I dey tell you
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Melagros(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

Let's see your own toothpaste and bathing soap. It might be better than the OP own.
Op you de craze grin
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by SPAMBOX7: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
JJfrank22:
Sometimes I look back and just smile.

God has been faithful
Better and brighter days ahead cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ahswear
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Goalgetter7: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bros see your fine bathroom. This one no be poverty na just carelessness,e dey happen to me till date even when I can afford dozens of it.
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nigeria republic of poor citizens and rich political thugs running government.
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Bfly: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
This is not poverty in its sense.

Maybe you should consider knocking your neighbours door to beg for one of those things or never having access to it at all. Like being comfortable doing them.
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by sickitatedatyou: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
You know what'sup.

MrBroke:

Exactly.
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by dododawa1: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by youngrichnigga: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Mind you, some soaps handed out in hotels is as small as that 2nd picture even from the packet undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Ubdavis(m): 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
It's not necessary poverty, but prudent management of resources
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by EmmyDJourno: 12:05am On Apr 14, 2023
I opened the thread with some annoyance at the hyping of poverty
But with these few examples of yours, Aki, you are right
This stage na rock bottom, the abyss of penury😮‍💨
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by frankson1(m): 12:43am On Apr 14, 2023
saintbillion:
My guy if ur situation no ever reach like this, then u are enjoying as u haven't tasted poverty.
If u ever used your soap or toothpaste up to this level, two things are involved

This isn't entirely true. I remember a certain time when, for 3 days I forgot to buy a new toothpaste, had to set a reminder to go off after work just so I remember on my way home.
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by EzekielAkins: 3:38am On Apr 14, 2023
saintbillion:
My guy if ur situation no ever reach like this, then u are enjoying as u haven't tasted poverty.
You get money to buy data post this one
Poverty no reach ur side guy!!
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by barajo1(m): 5:10am On Apr 14, 2023
saintbillion:

This ain't poverty! If you see poverty , your scenero will be claiming ododwu.
Condition wey na salt we talk dey drink gari.
Na charcoal or dongoyaro stick we take dey brush.
Na palm oil or Ori be body cream!
Eating rice was occasionally, only sure on Xmas day.
Condition wey 70% of my pry sch mates come to school in barefoot !

All these conditions no be 1960s ooo!
But na God get power!
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Victorjerry68: 6:37am On Apr 14, 2023
This is not poverty, sometimes you forgot totally that your tooth paste is finished. Infact I did this while I have about 100k in my account.
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by michlins(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2023
JJfrank22:
Sometimes I look back and just smile.

God has been faithful
Better and brighter days ahead cheesy cheesy cheesy
honestly
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by jaymichael(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2023
saintbillion:
This one good na. You never use salt, charcoal, ashes? Growing up, most of what we used was salt .
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by Pacyrus(m): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2023
saintbillion:

Bro. Poverty at times can lead to improvisation. I remember I did eba one certain time, soup finished, I had to add more water to the eba and add some cube of sugar then I drink am like garri.

Your own matter weak me. grin
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by jaymichael(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2023
wonder233:
Nigerians are so full of shyt.
Preventing waste by ensuring to use up all of an item is termed poverty.
Re-use, recycle are termed poverty.
A nation of braggarts.
Things that are being encouraged in the saner climes you lots so wish you can japa to are what you people term "poverty".
I visited a friend and was served food. I ensured to eat up to the last grain of rice on the plate. And they insisted on serving me more, I told them I was full, that my finishing the entire food wasn't because of hunger, but to prevent wastage. I knew they didn't understand what I was saying cos they would have preferred I wasted a portion of the food to prove I was full.
This nation just seems like a collection of unintelligent people
You have a very good mindset. Wastage should be discouraged totally. No matter how you get money or how financially comfortable you are, USE, REUSE and RECYCLE should be one of your guiding principles. Your money may be yours but the resources you procure with it WAS meant for everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2023
saintbillion:

I am Obidient ooo
Nice1
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by emanobis(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2023
You can't talk of being poor and living in an apartment with tiled bathroom wall.
Your paste may have finished and it skipped your mind to replace it, even soap too.
If you have tasted poverty, you won't even have data to come on Nairaland to post it.
You've not tasted poverty please
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by saintbillion(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2023
jaymichael:
This one good na. You never use salt, charcoal, ashes? Growing up, most of what we used was salt .
Funny enough using those items will clean ur teeth but it won't stop the bad breathe. Mouth gp still dey smell
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by saintbillion(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2023
Pacyrus:

Your own matter weak me. grin
Lol. If I Gist u about my suffering life bro. U go dash me money for every sentence I make grin grin
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by saintbillion(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2023
emanobis:
You can't talk of being poor and living in an apartment with tiled bathroom wall.
Your paste may have finished and it skipped your mind to replace it, even soap too.
If you have tasted poverty, you won't even have data to come on Nairaland to post it.
You've not tasted poverty please
L cheesy L

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by platz(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2023
Sometimes is just laziness
Re: If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty by wonder233: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2023
Its heartwarming to read intelligent writeups. Nairaland may be an anonymous forum, but from the way people write, you can tell people of substance. Maximum respect boss.
jaymichael:
You have a very good mindset. Wastage should be discouraged totally. No matter how you get money or how financially comfortable you are, USE, REUSE and RECYCLE should be one of your guiding principles. Your money may be yours but the resources you procure with it WAS meant for everyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Terrorist Python Killed In Ilorin (Photos) / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.