Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane (38982 Views)

Raul Jimenez Suffers Broken Skull After Clash Of Heads With David Luiz / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / Senegalese FA To Recall Mancity Leroy Sane Rejected By Germans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
BlaqFaze:
When Mane was insulting Salah, Kloop, Nagelsmann, did the press reveal the insults?

Another

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by BlaqFaze: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

Evidence below
I don't think he'll play for Bayern again since the season is almost done
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
BlaqFaze:
I don't think he'll play for Bayern again since the season is almost done

I think he will still play, Bayern is paying him a lot of salary to be sitting on the bench. Currently he is flopping though

Bayern after losing Lewandowski were under pressure to bring a star player in and signed Mane who was already going downhill
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Davolambo10(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Niorte:
What could have happened? Mane is a gentle guy always.

By the way, My phone got stolen today ....

I'm yet to recover because that phone is like a the biggest resource I have either personal and family photos, trainings videos, pdf books, contacts etc

He pain me but God knows best. Thank God for back up....

Even though the phone is my business phone, the skill for the business is still in me.

I will pick up to the glory of God
Amen you getting something bigger and better soon
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Kinehap: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
How did it affects me
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by senatoreze: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
Niorte:

I'm yet to recover because that phone is like a the biggest resource I have either personal and family photos, trainings videos, pdf books, contacts etc

Even though the phone is my business phone, the skill for the business is still in me.

There's a possibility of recovery of the phone. Armed with the IMEI Number and the phone's pack, report the case to the nearest police station.

You would pay between N10,000.00 and 20,000.00 depending on the type of phone.

The payment is only made after the phone has been recovered. Try to trust Nigerian Police for once, and you may be lucky.

The sooner the better. Good luck.
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by BlaqFaze: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

I think he will still play, Bayern is paying him a lot of salary to be sitting on the bench. Currently he is flopping though

Bayern after losing Lewandowski were under pressure to bring a star player in and signed Mane who was already going downhill
Mane's signing was just to please the fans after the man left...

Bayern really doesn't make this kind of transfers... signing an African who's at the wrong side of 30 for 50m

Lewa is all of a sudden leaving and they just need to make up with a name
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Bossman5(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
BlaqFaze:
When Mane was insulting Salah, Kloop, Nagelsmann, did the press reveal the insults?
Them go day laugh am now
As he's showing his true self
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Walexybobo(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Super Sadio is just trying to resets that formal city player.
He is not just at his best on that day for bayern. He is still thinking e plays for city.
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by BlaqFaze: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bossman5:

Them go day laugh am now
As he's showing his true self
I swr...dem just calm down make dem nor go be the bad pesin
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by superCleanworks(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
post=122492299:

Tell us any 2 controversies you've heard about him prior now please.
We wanna know.

i just taya.

the way people use the word ALWAYS... like their mouth is on HEAVY FLOW

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Truthshscrazy: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
post=122492251:

More details about the incident.....

The pair reportedly had to be separated by team-mates after the altercation.
Bayern said Senegal forward Mane has been dropped because of "misconduct"
and confirmed he will also be fined.

Bild said former Liverpool player Mane, a two-time African footballer of the year, had complained about the way Germany winger Sane spoke to him after the defeat.

After flying back to Germany Mane was picked up privately at the airport while Sane got the team bus.

Neither Mane nor Sane have yet to comment on the alleged altercation.
Bayern host City in their quarter-final second leg next Wednesday.

Who don vex provoke the animal outta my nigger like this na. Mane is gentle calm guy. Reserved easygoing meek dedicated moslem too.

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Yommychrz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
rainmoredays:
I thought he was good and dedicated moslim, why fight?
fhool! Must you bring religion into everything?

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by SeniorMan715(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
Both have apologized, but only one is suspended? Fk that. I don't promote violence, but clearly Sadio was reacting to something very mean that Sane said. Verbal and physical abuse are all the same. Let them all go cool down.
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by nobetoday: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
I remembered how he claimed Salah is the one taking up his glories in Liverpool. I guess he's not really a team player.
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Tuchel started the wrong players!

That coach don dey useless!
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Bahamas95(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Sane insulted Mane and Mane responded accordingly. The insult was so bad that the press can't say it. Unfortunately, na only Mane chop punishment
That's not fair na, both of them should have been punished.

It's obvious they punished only Mane because he's a foreigner.

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by HITsquad: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
Well Atleast they are both black... Just that one is black black.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bahamas95:
That's not fair na, both of them should have been punished.

It's obvious they punished only Mane because he's a foreigner.

Only one person punched the other, so why punish someone who didnt punch?

So if we are insulting each other and I punch you, You still should get punished?
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by beejay85: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
rainmoredays:
Well Bayern Munich Is a team that doesn't take defeat likely in whatever form it appears..
So it normal to appraise one another and even the coaches tactics..
Am just surprised cos mane came in after 65 mins
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by uniquetechng: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Niorte:

Mane has always been that way, he almost fought Klopp severally both on and off the pitch, Liverpool as a club had to cover up his excesses to avoid bad publicity.

Mane is a Fulani, so you don't expect him to have smooth temperament.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by uniquetechng: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
post=122492299:

Tell us any 2 controversies you've heard about him prior now please.
We wanna know, cos we don't know of any.

We are happy we made you edit your comment
Some of una go just dey type fake rubbish all in the name of being woke.
Shame!
Mane being a Fulani has very high temperament.

Liverpool covered up many of his excesses to avoid bad publicity.

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by beejay85: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Mane Vs Sane. Two brothers fighting. Just like Ibo and Yoruba. Mane be "like invest in Senegal". Sane be like " damn u African, I am now Bwhite "
grin
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by staga: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
HyconMojo:
"an african was suspended for a German international in Germany " should have been the headline instead ....No be two fighting case the thing be?

Is Leroy Sane's father Souleymane not Senegalese? He was one of the only two foreign-based pros in the Senegal '92 AFCON squad for Senegal, the other being the late Jules Bocande.

Leroy is known for being a selfish player. That's why Guardiola axed him from Man City.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by kiddkash(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
ISellBeer:
Only Sadio Mane or both? Was Mane at fault?
But seriously there is supposed to be confusion in Bayern's camp aswear, 3 - 0 no be child's play
Tuchel is overrated
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Ray07(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
rainmoredays:
If na me, I for comot him teeth.

Calling your fellow man "black sh*t".
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Peacecore: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Pep caused this grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by topsam1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sorry for the loss..
Niorte:

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by marsup: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Leroy Sane has an annoying face I would love to punch.. grin...Just kidding.

Sadio Mane must have been really upset to go ballistic.
He's a cool headed guy.
Oh well!
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Blake755: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
post=122492251:
We were just about to create the thread on this,
It's a good thing everyone use the search box above before creating a thread,
It saves your time and effort.
Thanks our darling OP 💋 😘

More details about the incident.....

The pair reportedly had to be separated by team-mates after the altercation.
Bayern said Senegal forward Mane has been dropped because of "misconduct" and confirmed he will also be fined.

Bild said former Liverpool player Mane, a two-time African footballer of the year, had complained about the way Germany winger Sane spoke to him after the defeat.

After flying back to Germany Mane was picked up privately at the airport while Sane got the team bus.

Neither Mane nor Sane have yet to comment on the alleged altercation.
Bayern host City in their quarter-final second leg next Wednesday.

We Rise.
But stupid sane called mane black shit onyibo with there racism 💔
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Blake755: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
uniquetechng:
Mane being a Fulani has very high temperament.

Liverpool covered up many of his excesses to avoid bad publicity.
But same called mane a black shit u no go see that one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Retires From Football After Two Matches! / 100 Facts About The 2018 World Cup. / Emmanuel Dennis Trolled Real Madrid By Celebrating His Goal Like Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.