Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane (38971 Views)

Raul Jimenez Suffers Broken Skull After Clash Of Heads With David Luiz / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / Senegalese FA To Recall Mancity Leroy Sane Rejected By Germans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by ibtommy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
ISellBeer:
Only Sadio Mane or both? Was Mane at fault?
But seriously there is supposed to be confusion in Bayern's camp aswear, 3 - 0 no be child's play
This means that if Man City catches PSG, na 10-0 thrashing PSG go chop. I pity Arsenal sha. Man City current form is topnotch.
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by osazsky(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bahamas95:
Wetin cause the fight na? undecided

Sane was the only serious player in that team that night, others played nonsense!

Bayern should turn their attention to next season, City will still beat them at home.

Goodbye to Bayern and Chelsea.
the wickedness of pep
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by uniquetechng: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
Blake755:

But same called mane a black shit u no go see that one
Were you there ? Sane its also a Senegalese, so its not possible for a black Senegalese to call another black Senegalese "a black shit", Mane and Sane are yet to make open comments about the incident.

3 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Madups(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Mr pep! Be calming down.
FORWARDEVERLY:
Na for this champions league match I confirm say Tuchel na Average coach...
His Champions league win with Chelsea was a fluke...

You dey play against Man City na em you start Serge Gnabry as False Nine ..
Then Bench Muller and Mane ..
Mumu Man.
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Fearyourcreator: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
post=122492299:

Tell us any 2 controversies you've heard about him prior now please.
We wanna know, cos we don't know of any.

We are happy we made you edit your comment
Some of una go just dey type fake rubbish all in the name of being woke.
Shame!
Aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by dankorode(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Niorte:
What could have happened? Mane is a gentle guy always.

By the way, My phone got stolen today ....

I'm yet to recover because that phone is like a the biggest resource I have either personal and family photos, trainings videos, pdf books, contacts etc

He pain me but God knows best. Thank God for back up....

Even though the phone is my business phone, the skill for the business is still in me.

I will pick up to the glory of God
how dem take steal your phone?
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Bahamas95(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

Only one person punched the other, so why punish someone who didnt punch?

So if we are insulting each other and I punch you, You still should get punished?
Must you go physical with someone before you get punished? Someone can get punished because of a verbal offence, we all saw what Aisha did to that student. The student didn't punch her before she ordered his arrest.

Assuming Sane was given a lighter punishment it would have been better, I don't like the fact that he wasn't given any form of punishment.....It would make other players believe they can insult anybody and get away with it as long as they don't hit.
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Dollywood(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
HyconMojo:
"an african was suspended for a German international in Germany " should have been the headline instead ....No be two fighting case the thing be?

He literally punched his teammate. Sane didn't challenged Mane, it was Mane that busted Sane lips with his fist. Be reasonable.
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Dollywood(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
BnQoyyim:
With his endurance, perseverance and humility, Mane later got entangled with the White. I'm fishing a witchunting...

White? You mean Sane? Coz Sane is just as dark as me. And his father is Senegalese.
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by lexy2014: 2:27am On Apr 14, 2023
BlaqFaze:
When Mane was insulting Salah, Kloop, Nagelsmann, did the press reveal the insults?

when did Mane insult Salah, Klopp, Naglesman?
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by lexy2014: 2:29am On Apr 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

So when someone insult you, next na to punch them?

Insult na words, Punch na assault

can you show me where i said insult is not insult and punch is not punch?

what are racial slurs? are they insults?
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by raumdeuter: 5:54am On Apr 14, 2023
lexy2014:

Racial slurs from a black man to a black man?
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by lexy2014: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

Racial slurs from a black man to a black man?

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Dohn: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Good news for pep
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Niorte: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Billionaire2:

Sorry for your loss Sir,
Thank you for your empathy.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Niorte: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
senatoreze:

There's a possibility of recovery of the phone. Armed with the IMEI Number and the phone's pack, report the case to the nearest police station.

You would pay between N10,000.00 and 20,000.00 depending on the type of phone.

The payment is only made after the phone has been recovered. Try to trust Nigerian Police for once, and you may be lucky.

The sooner the better. Good luck.

Hmmm....may be I will give it a trial but I have already erase all data remotely. I will consider it. Thank you.
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Niorte: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Realestatevixen:

I'm glad you backed it up. My own, all my children pictures from birth gone when they stole my phone. Never fully recovered from it 2 years after. I am still pained..

It can be very painful...

New phone is easy to replace

But old memories, video and photos and premium resources are difficult to recover if not back up.

Please let's go....better days ahead
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by cezarman(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
othermen:
The one who called him unprintable names should equally be disciplined.

Please, you've an idea of the names he was called?

Seems Sane's lip was cut in the altercation too.
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Moutine(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane by Youngpaperboy: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2023
BlaqFaze:
He shout for their coach, Nagelsmann in front of everybody.

Mane na actually bad pesin wey dey deceive people with charity work for Senegal

From the days of Liverpool... you'll know this guy has a very bad temper... fighting with Salah and even shouting at Kloop
keep quiet. Where is the evidence that he shouted at Klopp and Nagelsmann. Dont spread lies because you hate someone. Saying he is a bad person because he shouted at a fellow player shows you are clearly a hater. Tell me other African players that are doing the Charity Mane is doing for his people. So anger issue makes someone a bad person? go deceive ur fellow deluded Liverpool fans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Facts About The 2018 World Cup. / Emmanuel Dennis Trolled Real Madrid By Celebrating His Goal Like Ronaldo / Who Remembers This Ball?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.