Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid (73971 Views)

Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here / What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? / If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by doghorp(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sugar girl
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by SavageResponse(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Adewale1603:
Marriage is just a status.

You dey mind them?

Awon set "Go and marry"

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Chetas81(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
THE FOOOOOOOLISH NIGERIA CITIZENS TAKE MARRIAGE AS FIRST PRIORITY THIS IS THE GENESIS OF POOR POPULATION LOOK AT EVERYONE TODAY JOBLESS MAN NEED WOMAN JOBLESS WOMAN NEED MAN ____ LIABILITY EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Angelfrost(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bradford111:
I read that story but I never still marry wet in day sup 🥲 make ona contribute money make I carry go find wife for village marry biko

...And after contributing to marry the wife for you, are we also to contribute money for upkeep for you both for the rest of your marital lives?!!

Abi you think getting married is the totality of marriage?!! Lol! tongue
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by jaxxy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
I don't know it.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by alezzy13: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
I'm shocked I don't know the book 🥺😲
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by FashionCookie(f): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Moneyboyz: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia, it's been so long I don't remember the story.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by DesChyko: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
I think she was just an old woman or so but the child thought she was a witch. I don't even remember the book again 😂
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Quenncee: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Kobicove:
The pic looks familiar but I have forgotten the name of the book
how many times will they tell you is relia the sugar girl?

Always learn to read before commenting.

Merci!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Reelmii: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
Thank God for life o..i read that book in pry sch...but there is no late commer in marriage oo
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Bolaji1996: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia the sugar girl, I read it in primary 2 then.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Ezlynn: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
grin i feel nostalgic seeing Sugar Girl's Cover, One of my favorite story books back then. Now I spend most of my free time listening to good music and with the oraimo freepod 4 I don't have to worry about misplacing an ear.

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Honestfrend: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
I use it 2 get my first love.. I went 2 look for her brother wen I saw her reading this book.. I told her I like the book n that I could read it offheart... She doubted.. So I start reading it offheart while she was follow through.. The rest is history..

Love happens..

2 Likes

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by happney65: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
Caaz:
Ralia that's the girls name.
The title of the novel should be the wicked witch or something....I don forget.

Modified....sugar girl, thanks to the person below me

Sugar girl. And that's ralia. And it was written by Kola onadipe I think
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by wonder233: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Na only marriage una know for this country. Dull marriage-obsessed people

3 Likes

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by speaktome(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
E be like say we be age mate
My
Jss1 Eze goes to school
Jss 2 Tells out of school/ incorruptible Jugde
Jss 3 Things fall apart/ Animal farm
Ss 1 The gods are not to blame/ Arrow of god
Ss 2 The Concubine

EriMma1:
This one na Dem my Aunty read am."Ralia the sugar girl ". This and Macbeth the Witches. I only heard about them, never read any.

The ones I read were
👇
Born without a silver spoon
Kole the super star
Animal farm snowball
God's are not to blame
Twelfth night... This one nearly twisted ones brains that year.
The concubine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Caaz: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
happney65:

Sugar girl. And that's ralia. And it was written by Kola onadipe I think
Yeah,sugar girl.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by DiamondNimi(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
> sad I never marry ;, no money, no better work and I Dey fear to do yahoo embarassed
I am an electrician ( conduit and surface) piping, wiring, fittings, cameras and inverter installation
Name sake wat a coincidence, we're in the same shoe,no money to marry,may God help us oooo

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by DiamondNimi(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samsunny99:
Marrying to the right person makes life better but it should not be a criteria to make people feel that it give one's life fulfillment,So because I read Sugar girl ,watch things fall apart and I'm not yet married it means I'm not living life
The truth is there are singles yearning to be married while also there are married longing to be single
In the end just ENJOY and live RIGHT
hmmmmm Baba oil dey ur head
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by luckedesiri(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia the sugar girl
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by senteugene: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Do u know that Ali is no longer a boy, he is now a
man; Simbi is happily married with two kids; Edet no
longer live in calabar, he has moved to Canada;
Agbo has left the town of lagoon to London; Eze no
longer goes to school, he's now a graduate with 1st
class (Hons) and works with a multinational oil firm;
even Mr. Sada has stopped farming, he's now a
politician.So no condition is permanent,is just a matter of time and remember God‘s time is the best.

2 Likes

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Hassanmaye(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:
Drop one word if you remember
Hahahhahahaha
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Flampard(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
The title is the wicked stepmother
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Akpason2: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hunger wan kill me someone should please help me for God sake anything at all will save live my account number is 2147481140 UBA
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by wildikeman(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
I couldn't read then. But, i still had nightmares about the witch in this book.

I'm not still married and never going to get married
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by wildikeman(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
senteugene:
Do u know that Ali is no longer a boy, he is now a
man; Simbi is happily married with two kids; Edet no
longer live in calabar, he has moved to Canada;
Agbo has left the town of lagoon to London; Eze no
longer goes to school, he's now a graduate with 1st
class (Hons) and works with a multinational oil firm;
even Mr. Sada has stopped farming, he's now a
politician.So no condition is permanent,is just a matter of time and remember God‘s time is the best.

Gandoki nkor...i heard he has joined boko Haram
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
> sad I never marry ;, no money, no better work and I Dey fear to do yahoo embarassed
I am an electrician ( conduit and surface) piping, wiring, fittings, cameras and inverter installation
My brother dont let anybody pressure u. Marry wen u ready nd steady.

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Menclothing: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
When will I be big ?

If u read this book u will be 30 plus
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by famousroland(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Quenncee:
Don jazz
Osita iheme
Nonso Diobi
Uti Nwachukwu
Denrele Edun
Wale Ojo
Baba Dee
Genevieve Nnaji
Bimbo Akintola
Franca Brown
Tina Mbah
Elvina Ibru

Maryann Apollo all read it. Dem don marry?

Marriage is by choice, not force.

Franca Brown never marry?
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by abrahambest(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:
Sugar Girl, Ralia. I have goosebumps right now
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by talk2hb1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:
I never marry, I never get kids. Conman beat me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom / Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.