Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid (73976 Views)

Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here / What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? / If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Capital247: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
The Sugar girl.

Ralia lolz, she even has three legs dog in the tsory
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Realist777: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Caaz:
Ralia that's the girls name.
The title of the novel should be the wicked witch or something....I don forget.

Modified....sugar girl, thanks to the person below me
I believe you are married now, if you never marry please go to court
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Quenncee: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
damoobaba:
Don jazz
Osita iheme
Nonso Diobi
Uti Nwachukwu
Denrele Edun
Wale Ojo
Baba Dee
Genevieve Nnaji
Bimbo Akintola
Franca Brown
Tina Mbah
Elvina Ibru
Maryann Apollo all read it. Dem don marry?

Marriage is by choice

Omotola is married
Chinedu ikedieze
Pete edochie
Hafeez Owo Abiodun
Bishop Oyedepo
Pastor adeboye
Bishop mike okonkwo
Lawrence Oyor
Pastor David Ibiyeomie

And many people in the world too numerous to answer. If it didnt work for you, why dont you just stay single. YOU NEED TO BE ADVISED, not to advise others.

Go and asked Cha Cha, Korra obidi, Julius agu, Paul okoye, Jennifer, basket mouth etc about marriage. You go run.

Some are just in marriage regretting it.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Fame1309(f): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ropostic120:
I read this and I clocked 43 on April 10
Senior man I greet u specially.i remember those days when only one man in a whole street has television, where you see children gathered to watch "tale by moon light",it was actually fun bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by amorprincesa: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia Ralia Ralia, her mother called! Come home she said.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Chummynoni(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
ibawon:
What about those that read Jimmy Johnson and Koku........... Complete it
my best story then, Trial of jimmy johnson. Thanks for bringing back memories. I read this then more than 50,000 times . LoL
Interesting story , in my early 30, and married

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by EriMma1: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
speaktome:
E be like say we be age mate
My
Jss1 Eze goes to school
Jss 2 Tells out of school/ incorruptible Jugde
Jss 3 Things fall apart/ Animal farm
Ss 1 The gods are not to blame/ Arrow of god
Ss 2 The Concubine

LoL... Yes o. Yeah I remember Eze goes to school but I don't think it was in our syllabus.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by EriMma1: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Julliet1122:

You suppose don marry bro for you to read Kole the super star you still dey the set of the Ralia the sugar girl mehn you don old😂

It's a lie. Ralia senior Kole the super star. My elder sister our first born read Ralia. I'm not married so what?
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by onuman: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Quenncee:
Don jazz
Osita iheme
Nonso Diobi
Uti Nwachukwu
Denrele Edun
Wale Ojo
Baba Dee
Genevieve Nnaji
Bimbo Akintola
Franca Brown
Tina Mbah
Elvina Ibru
Maryann Apollo all read it. Dem don marry?

Marriage is by choice, not force.

You never can tell: men and women who discover early that they have fertility problems don't like to marry.

Marriage is useful only for procreation and raising the offsprings.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by udemzyudex(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hahahaha... It was scary mehn.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by IPDGP: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
And I never marry , any serious single lady
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Bizzysmitty(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:
Drop one word if you remember
I don read am but I still neva marry.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Gloriouskay: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by kabanayol9(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:
Sugar girl, another novel i read then is Koku Baboni.
I am not married, don't have a kid, no girlfriend because there is no money, no good job, i am afraid to do yahoo or ritual, i am trusting GOD Almighty, may HE help me and see me through.

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by drimzsmoke(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by ukaface(f): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
Side eyes
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Patrioticman007(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
EriMma1:
This one na Dem my Aunty read am."Ralia the sugar girl ". This and Macbeth the Witches. I only heard of them, never read any.

The ones I read were
👇
Born without a silver spoon
Kole the super star
Animal farm snowball
God's are not to blame
Twelfth night... This one nearly twisted ones brains that year.
The concubine.

Unity school ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by EriMma1: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Patrioticman007:

Unity school ?

Nope.
Aunty Ayo girls Ikoyi.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Goddyrichie(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
luminouz:

Koku baboni?
Or sugar geh something!!

Been a minute. And yeah I'm not married, gimme 1Million to encourage me
u try I no fit forget d cane wey I chop 4 that koku baboni novel
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Soneh(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
There was a girl called Ralia. Her mother was dead. Her step mother did not give her good food. Her step mother beats her.
One day she found a seed, she planted it.....

That's as far as I can remember
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
EriMma1:
This one na Dem my Aunty read am."Ralia the sugar girl ". This and Macbeth the Witches. I only heard of them, never read any.

The ones I read were
👇
Born without a silver spoon
Kole the super star
Animal farm snowball
God's are not to blame
Twelfth night... This one nearly twisted ones brains that year.
The concubine.

I think"twelfth night$ is a poem and not a prose.

Have you not read

Things fall apart

Not longer at ease

More than once
All these I mentioned are by Chinua Achebe.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by smiliyB(f): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:
I remember and I enjoyed the book too but I'm not yet married embarassed old me cry cheesy grin
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Goddyrichie(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:
I read this book when I was in primary 5 then I never get gf talkless of wife but most of my younger brother set don hv one or two kids I don play too much but Goddey
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by gr8dom: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Pupils In My School Deh Read Am Presently
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by damoobaba: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
Quenncee:

Go and asked Cha Cha, Korra obidi, Julius agu, Paul okoye, Jennifer, basket mouth etc about marriage. You go run.

Some are just in marriage regretting it.

When they were asked to open their eyes to marry the right person, they didnt pay attention. The attention was on arse and big chest or deep pocket. Never marry a girl who is not a virgin otherwise it's a matter of time, you'll need to do DNA for your children. As a man, your stuff may not be as sweet as their ex, they will frustrate you. Know this and know peace
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Pque(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Who remember "KUYE"? The yoruba fiction story. Then "Ogboju Ode ninu igbo irunmole". The good old days when life was so beautiful.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by DisLifeSha: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
Na primary school novel na

Eniolohunda:
The sugar girl! I read it in my jss 1 then.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by victorsola: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:
raila the sugar girl
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by SeniorMan715(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Where is it written that everybody must marry.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by gaddafe(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
I didn't read the book. It was our last born that actually read it. That is I'm older than him by 8 years. It is not bad if they're not married especially if the person is a male.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Pque(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
So many Bachelors still around.

18-22yrs - Bachelor II

23-26yrs - Bachelor I

27-29yrs - Senior Bachelor

30-33yrs - Principal Bachelor

34-37yrs- Deputy Chief Bachelor

38-40yrs - Chief Bachelor Grade II

41-48yrs - Bachelor General

49yrs and above - Life Bachelor/Field Marshall

Just enjoy your life and fulfill your goals. I thank that is most important in life. We will still leave everything behind and go, because life is a stage where everyone act is role and go. So why must I go into a marriage at the wrong time at the expense of my happiness and fulfillment of my goal that will give me real joy? May such never happen to me. I reject it. After all said and done, you will still leave everything behind. So of what essence is the glory. At the end of the day Late King Solomon still said, "vanity upon vanity all is vanity". Never trade your happiness for another person's happiness, or else you may end up regretting it for the rest of your life, if you're not able to correct the error.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Onyipk: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ayawa the Sugar girl......
Good old 80s

Time flies!

Caaz:
Ralia that's the girls name.
The title of the novel should be the wicked witch or something....I don forget.

Modified....sugar girl, thanks to the person below me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom / Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.