Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid (73974 Views)

Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here / What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? / If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by tafabaloo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
The sugar girl !
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Natajo2021: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
This remind me of the good olden days, when men were men, when the system was functioning, when education was education, I meant, before Buhari buried what is left of the system in the graveyard.
I was born in Ugheli, had primary and post primary education in the Southern part of Nigeria. It was such a beautiful and evergreen memory. Today, I give God the glory for giving me the weapon to destroy poverty in my life.
I'm talking of the years when Effective English by Michael Montgomery was competing with The new practical English by Ogundipe and Tregidgo.
Other notable books of the then functioning system in the then Nigeria were:
My father's daughter:Mabel Segun
The African child: Camara Laye
Akin goes to school
Eze goes to school
Stop press murder:Mohmed Garba
Ali and the angel
The Bakos
The president elect, May God give you an uncommon wisdom to restore the glory of the educational system.
May he also give you, good Health, wealth, longlife and prosperity as you stear the ship of a sinking nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Julliet1122: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:
Drop one word if you remember
Ralia the sugar girl
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by DMCY: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:

Ralia the sugar girl😂
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by bionixs: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Quenncee:
Don jazz
Osita iheme
Nonso Diobi
Uti Nwachukwu
Denrele Edun
Wale Ojo
Baba Dee
Genevieve Nnaji
Bimbo Akintola
Franca Brown
Tina Mbah
Elvina Ibru
Maryann Apollo all read it. Dem don marry?

Marriage is by choice, not force.

oga , see the time and energy you just devoted to facing people’s lanes and their problems . You strong o .

Na so witchcraft they take start o

2 Likes

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by victorikpe(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Quenncee:
Don jazz
Osita iheme
Nonso Diobi
Uti Nwachukwu
Denrele Edun
Wale Ojo
Baba Dee
Genevieve Nnaji
Bimbo Akintola
Franca Brown
Tina Mbah
Elvina Ibru

Ask am ooooooo

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Rubyjade: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
wink
Jamesbiodun:
> sad I never marry ;, no money, no better work and I Dey fear to do yahoo embarassed
I am an electrician ( conduit and surface) piping, wiring, fittings, cameras and inverter installation
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by CaptainFM1: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Quenncee:
Don jazz
Osita iheme
Nonso Diobi
Uti Nwachukwu
Denrele Edun
Wale Ojo
Baba Dee
Genevieve Nnaji
Bimbo Akintola
Franca Brown
Tina Mbah
Elvina Ibru

Nigerians never realized that people don't have to get married!

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by abba09: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
i read it several times,i am 28 now nd broke

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by abba09: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
i still have the book
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by isabi2lof: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
I don read the story but I still never marry but I thank God for life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Gbadebo19(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Caaz:
Ralia that's the girls name.
The title of the novel should be the wicked witch or something....I don forget.

Modified....sugar girl, thanks to the person below me
The title is “sugar girl”
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Fryx: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:

I read am. But I never marry.

Infact, me and my girl no dey date proper. We still dey play.

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Caaz: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gbadebo19:

The title is “sugar girl”
Thanks, it's already stated in my modified comments.

Warmest regards
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Bradford111(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

...And after contributing to marry the wife for you, are we also to contribute money for upkeep for you both for the rest of your marital lives?!!

Abi you think getting married is the totality of marriage?!! Lol! tongue

God will provide make I do the marriage first how much you get to drop bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by JetStar: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
OP Ur papa.

Na me talk am.

I say Ur papa.

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by matm: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
That's good.Even if u are married with kids, the struggle continues.Having kids is good but doesn't guarantee care in old age, that is if u are lucky to reach old age.

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Augustenite(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:

Ralia the Sugar girl
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Julliet1122: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
EriMma1:
This one na Dem my Aunty read am."Ralia the sugar girl ". This and Macbeth the Witches. I only heard about them, never read any.

The ones I read were
👇
Born without a silver spoon
Kole the super star
Animal farm snowball
God's are not to blame
Twelfth night... This one nearly twisted ones brains that year.
The concubine.
You suppose don marry bro for you to read Kole the super star you still dey the set of the Ralia the sugar girl mehn you don old😂
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by ibawon(m): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
What about those that read Jimmy Johnson and Koku........... Complete it

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by matm: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bradford111:
I read that story but I never still marry wet in day sup 🥲 make ona contribute money make I carry go find wife for village marry biko

It is easy to marry through contribution but who will take daily financial burden of the wife and kids till the next thirty years when they may be able to at least feed themselves?
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Ropostic120(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
I read this and I clocked 43 on April 10
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Ropostic120(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Quenncee:
Don jazz
Osita iheme
Nonso Diobi
Uti Nwachukwu
Denrele Edun
Wale Ojo
Baba Dee
Genevieve Nnaji
Bimbo Akintola
Franca Brown
Tina Mbah
Elvina Ibru

It is not also an achievement
Marriage is not a ticket to heaven
No be everybody go marry
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Peacefulgold(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sugar girl ...
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by GuyFawkes7: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia the Sugar girl

That year during Secondary school (Jss 1 to 2) mahn dey read am back to back den use am do calss presentation unto say make ur crush clap for u🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chai man don dey old ooo
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by 1950Mack: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
As wife materials kon scarce nko grin

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by damoobaba: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Don jazz
Osita iheme
Nonso Diobi
Uti Nwachukwu
Denrele Edun
Wale Ojo
Baba Dee
Genevieve Nnaji
Bimbo Akintola
Franca Brown
Tina Mbah
Elvina Ibru

Marriage is by choice
Quenncee:
not force.

Quenncee:
FOR YOU

Omotola is married
Chinedu ikedieze
Pete edochie
Hafeez Owo Abiodun
Bishop Oyedepo
Pastor adeboye
Bishop mike okonkwo
Lawrence Oyor
Pastor David Ibiyeomie

And many people in the world too numerous to answer. If it didnt work for you, why dont you just stay single. YOU NEED TO BE ADVISED, not to advise others.

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bradford111:
I read that story but I never still marry wet in day sup 🥲 make ona contribute money make I carry go find wife for village marry biko
Baba, nor let societal pressure make u go marry one mgbeke 4 village wey her eye don tia 360° round head oo!
grin
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Chizzychinny: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
The sugar Girl.
Him rip no wan miss...
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Quenncee:
Don jazz
Osita iheme
Nonso Diobi
Uti Nwachukwu
Denrele Edun
Wale Ojo
Baba Dee
Genevieve Nnaji
Bimbo Akintola
Franca Brown
Tina Mbah
Elvina Ibru

Are you a single mother or divorcee
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Divay22(f): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia Ralia Ralia
Her mother called
Ralia, will you go and fetch me some firewood and that was how Ralia got lost

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Fame1309(f): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
wildikeman:
I couldn't read then. But, i still had nightmares about the witch in this book.

I'm not still married and never going to get married
Please bro wish ur self well, don't mind the condition now, tomorrow will be better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom / Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.