Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) (30892 Views)

Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by OkayDaddy: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Must have been done by Obidients.

That's how UGM threatened to attack Soludo when he criticized Peter Obi.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by goodnessme1(f): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Walexybobo:
IPOB at lose again.
Criminal region with Odaran Children.
Anofia.
We Yoruba Muslims blame Ipob for this.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by Krugisback(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yorubas are now killing forces damn yeyeba amaka
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by WithFact: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Inside bush?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by onlyboyson(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
BATs will say it's IPOB
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by Skepticus: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:
Some people will start shouting IPOB but forgetting that the same Delta state has witnessed heightened police brutality in recent times same thing the army and Police are doing in the south east, I pity any security agent who joins in protecting and fighting for these politicians, then you now brutalize citizens and then think the citizens might not take revenge...

A lot of the killings of security agents in the south east have nothing to do with IPOB, it is a mixture of so many things ranging from vengeance, armed robbers, kidnappers, political fights and so on.

In all I blame Bihari for not handling security as a whole, would Abacha leave insecurity to get to this level as head of state?

You must really know a lot about this. See as you made conclusions when the issue in question has not been investigated.

DSS suppose pick u up!

I hope this your loud foolish mouth won't put you in trouble someday, as some of you just rush senselessly to social media to type the next nonsense your brain regurgitates.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by Epistasis(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
This is despicable....may the Almighty heal our land.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dreal1247:
These wicked men shall surely die grevious deaths. He that killeth with the sword shall surely die by the sword.
AMEN to your prayers.
Untimely death shall visit everyone of them and those of their supporters online.
They will never escape it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by afbstrategies: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yommychrz:
security you said? Is not your ipob brothers that goes around killing people?
The same iPob abducted your sisters in the north ba? See your life? Look for better things to do with your life. Your hatred of Igbo people won’t do it for you.

ISWAP Set To Use Drones!! What are you doing about that? One shiny kettle for you!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by Brendaniel: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Skepticus:

You must really know a lot about this. See as you made conclusions when the issue in question has not been investigated.

DSS suppose pick u up!

I hope this your loud foolish mouth won't put you in trouble someday, as some of you just rush senselessly to social media to type the next nonsense your brain regurgitates.

So speaking the truth is now a bad thing? Na wa for you people....

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
UGM moved their guns also

May their soul RIP. I can't join Nigeria police Never

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by Pat081: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
He just wake up from sleep
Thiwalade:
sad May their soul rest in peace Amen. Why are you bringing us something that happened since 17th of March
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Highways:
This is really sad... Unfortunately, the APC led government are focused on Peter Obi.... They have forgotten about security.... Even the minister of Labour, Keyamo can't go a day without calling Peter Obi..m

Something dey worry your head
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by Military0001: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
Terrible
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by allcomage: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ha ha ha ha!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by Chekwume16(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
These are unknown gunmen from the east. They should leave my delta north alone or we will give them trouble they never anticipated
Brendaniel:
Some people will start shouting IPOB but forgetting that the same Delta state has witnessed heightened police brutality in recent times same thing the army and Police are doing in the south east, I pity any security agent who joins in protecting and fighting for these politicians, then you now brutalize citizens and then think the citizens might not take revenge...

A lot of the killings of security agents in the south east have nothing to do with IPOB, it is a mixture of so many things ranging from vengeance, armed robbers, kidnappers, political fights and so on.

In all I blame Buhari for not handling security as a whole, would Abacha leave insecurity to get to this level as head of state?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by Brendaniel: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Chekwume16:
These are unknown gunmen from the east. They should leave my delta north alone or we will give them trouble they never anticipated

Thank God you called them Unknown gunmen, so they could even be the police killing themselves....

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dreal1247:
These wicked men shall surely die grevious deaths. He that killeth with the sword shall surely die by the sword.
What abt the policemen that continually kill innocent nd harmless youths?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by MechanicMike: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey64SQycSm0

IBO PEOPLE & there IPOD TERRRRORIST IBO GROUP HAVE STARTED ATTACKING INNOSENT POLICE AGAIN....Sooner or later, they will blame timnumbu. how sad!(no offenscce) angry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by Nice2023(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

In all I blame Buhari for not handling security as a whole, would Abacha leave insecurity to get to this level as head of state?

Elrufai once said,during his time in PDP,that Buhari is the only General who never passed any exams...that he was promoted on the basis of quota system.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by Chekwume16(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lets stop deceiving ourselves. I am igbo too from delta state and we know it is Simon ekpa's boys that are doing this
Brendaniel:

That God you called them Unknown gunmen, so they could even be the police killing themselves....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by Kaytixy: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dreal1247:
you mean the police guys abi. Because they have been killing with their guns
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by Brendaniel: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
Chekwume16:
Lets stop deceiving ourselves. I am igbo too from delta state and we know it is Simon ekpa's boys that are doing this

Oga you have been deceived, and who is Simon Ekpa working for?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
angry Okowa angry beta tell ur state police to kill those immigrants Roaches angry grin angry. Kill ‘em ALL angry angry grin cool sad angry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by pedrilo: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
No pity from me.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dreal1247:

Police and extra judicial killings are 5&6. What you said is true, He that killeth with the sword shall surely die by the sword!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
embarassed embarassed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
Abeg, hw many police men we com get remain?

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by lereinter(m): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Just as bandits are back their se brothers ugm are back

Nigeria police personnel always slacking, you can never see dem alert

No backup, no tactical manoeuvre, no rapid response
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) by Fareke: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos / Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.