Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant (4030 Views)

₦4.8bn Fraud: Ibeto Has Returned ₦‎1.5bn, To Pay Balance in 3 Months – EFCC / Rivers High Court Docks Cletus Ibeto / Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Raskimonojendor: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ttipsy:
I don't think he's ibo . . Someone would just type rubbish just to instigate hate
Thanks. He is a tribalist, but I will let this slide because I have some respect for the OP.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by SpartaOfLagos: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Thanks. I will let this slide because I have some respect for the OP.
good boy

Some of the people who wanna bring the Igbo Yoruba tribe talks aren't most times aren't from the two tribe. They just want to cause fight among the two tribes

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Raskimonojendor: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
good boy
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by SpartaOfLagos: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Are you okay?
good boy

Some of the people who wanna bring the Igbo Yoruba tribe talks aren't most times aren't from the two tribe. They just want to cause fight among the two tribes

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Ttipsy(f): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Thanks. He is a tribalist, but I will let this slide because I have some respect for the OP.
most of these people are not ibos; they Only want to keep typing rubbish just to instigate hate... .
We know

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Jcoleworld911: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
post=122495782:
When the MOU was signed during Obiano's tenure many where calling Obiano MOU governor grin

Chief willie Maduabulochukwu Obiano is indeed a God sent to ndi Anambra state

Many of his MoU is still materializing like viju milk industry at owerri-onitsha road and so many others

I saw a current video of lyden farm and is very massive, they are still expanding

Bro, please there’s this massive industry along Nimo-Neni road close to tonimas nail industry, did you know what they will produce there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by fr3do(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Good stuff

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by alpharoyalty: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hope the north (Fulani federal government of Nigeria) will not sabotage this man again the way they sabotage his cement company for dangote

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Hope the north will not sabotage this man again the way they sabotage his cement company for dangote
This is in his home state, nothing will happen

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Grgt0n: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Are you igbo?

Ttipsy:
most of these people are not ibos; they Only want to keep typing rubbish just to instigate hate... .
We know
Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by pquaver(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
post=122495782:
When the MOU was signed during Obiano's tenure many were calling Obiano MOU governor grin

History will remember obiano .. Till date he is anambra best governor since 1999.. Hate him or love him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by XerXers: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
sonature1:

Don't be so sure.

Senators and Representatives from natural gas producing regions have to wake up and define the percentage their states will get from the sales of gas. If not, na the same 13% everybodi go get be that. 🥱 They will say oil and gas reserves fall on the exclusive list.
But indigenous companies operating there is the difference with the situation in South south
Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by XerXers: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You people can't do without chest beating and dragging others.
Na Chinese and Lebanese una de use. No local content in your industrialization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by ceegarcia: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nice
Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by KwuoteYourFada: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
pquaver:

History will remember obia.. Till date he is anambra best governor since 1999.. Hate him or love him
I concur no cap

Obi is good o but obiano was better

Soludo isn't doing bad too

He talks too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by ahaz: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
post=122495581:

Omasi and Umueje communities in Ayamelum Local Government Area are to benefit from the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts of the cotton wooden gas plant and first Modular Systems Gas Ltd, partners to Orient Petroleum Plc. Beloveth John Funakpo of the cottonwooden and Theophilus Elobebam of First Modular Systems Gas Ltd (FMSGL), partners to Orient Petroleum Plc highlighted some of the objectives of the company to include establishing a dependable supply of gas across the region by processing, compressing and transporting to industry locations in the areas.
It was also made known that the feed gas was 11 bars (1100kpa) from the ORR delivery line which enters a slug catcher (a.k.a separator) where natural gas liquids water and other impurities are removed.
Their presentations showed that the feed gas enters a feed gas compressor and undergoes a two stage compression process to a pressure of 22.8 bars (2280kpa).

It further explained that the pressurized and dehydrated feed gas flows into a light hydro-carbon recovery system during which process the enthanise which removes the butaniser components are separated.
The Managing Director of Orient Petroleum Plc, Engr. Sunny Okoye, on his part noted that the 10 hectare gas project would encourage domestic utilization of natural gas in the South East region of the country.

Opara Anim...gba wa ha ose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by pquaver(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
I concur no cap

Obi is good o but obiano was better

Soludo isn't doing bad too

He talks too much

We wait for him (soludo) to finish, so far so good he is on track.. Okorocha in imo started well too but later showed us his true self 2nd term

E
Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Makers49: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Many of his MoU is still materializing like viju milk industry at owerri-onitsha road and so many others

I saw a current video of lyden farm and is very massive, they are still expanding

Bro, please there’s this massive industry along Nimo-Neni road close to tonimas nail industry, did you know what they will produce there
oxygen gas plant,co owned by HRH Maxi Oliobi(owelle na nimo)

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by jom28gy(m): 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
post=122495639:
Cottonwooden gas is a subsidiary of Ibeto group
very interesting 👍

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by colonelwealth(m): 1:13am On Apr 14, 2023
post=122495581:

Omasi and Umueje communities in Ayamelum Local Government Area are to benefit from the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts of the cotton wooden gas plant and first Modular Systems Gas Ltd, partners to Orient Petroleum Plc. Beloveth John Funakpo of the cottonwooden and Theophilus Elobebam of First Modular Systems Gas Ltd (FMSGL), partners to Orient Petroleum Plc highlighted some of the objectives of the company to include establishing a dependable supply of gas across the region by processing, compressing and transporting to industry locations in the areas.
It was also made known that the feed gas was 11 bars (1100kpa) from the ORR delivery line which enters a slug catcher (a.k.a separator) where natural gas liquids water and other impurities are removed.
Their presentations showed that the feed gas enters a feed gas compressor and undergoes a two stage compression process to a pressure of 22.8 bars (2280kpa).

It further explained that the pressurized and dehydrated feed gas flows into a light hydro-carbon recovery system during which process the enthanise which removes the butaniser components are separated.
The Managing Director of Orient Petroleum Plc, Engr. Sunny Okoye, on his part noted that the 10 hectare gas project would encourage domestic utilization of natural gas in the South East region of the country.

My guy...God bless you for always giving us informative threads and cheering news of progress.
Keep it up and more grace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Solsix(m): 3:50am On Apr 14, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

You they want to start manufacturing viju in Anambra?? Nice one ibeto

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Solsix(m): 3:53am On Apr 14, 2023
post=122495581:

Orient wanted to build refinery, I don't if they are still thinking in that direction??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by okeysoninv: 5:21am On Apr 14, 2023
op, is wrong .this is more of compress gas than cooking gas. I don't think we use compress gas for cooking in Nigeria. Nigeria mostly use LPG not CNG. Although CNG can be used as fuel for cars and power plant.
Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Nice2023(m): 5:41am On Apr 14, 2023
Gas in Abia,gas in Imo,gas in Anambra and now gas in Enugu.

What more can I say.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:21am On Apr 14, 2023
Solsix:

Orient wanted to build refinery, I don't if they are still thinking in that direction??
Yes they are still on it, but in a slow process, it's located around Nsugbe, Orient Petroleum also own aviation fuel tank farm close to Anambra International Airport Umuleri.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Jcoleworld911: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2023
Makers49:
oxygen gas plant,co owned by HRH Maxi Oliobi(owelle na nimo)

Oxygen gas plant One use by hospitals

The factory is massive !!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by haffaze777(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2023
What do you expect when you have professor as sitting governor?where's UK detainee criminal self?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Makers49: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Oxygen gas plant One use by hospitals

The factory is massive !!!
yeah,you are correct
Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Queenslander(f): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2023
God bless Igboland!! 👼

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by kettykin: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2023
God is indeed God of the igbos, natural gas all over the east, oil deposit in the east, coal deposit jn the east, uranium deposit in the east and human capital in the east.

Easterners invest home, home is the most fertile ground in the whole world. There is no state or region in the world that has these 4 combinations of gas, oil , coal , uranium

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by OldNairalander(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2023
Sometimes you children need to sit down and listen to elders before making controversial comments .
That's how uninformed young Nigerians returned a dictator as President despite the warnings of us that saw his rule.

I was in Awka live when the then military governor handed over to Mbadinuju so I can tell you the state of Anambra politics.

Peter OBI remains the best governor Anambra and South East have ever produced since 1999.
As far as am concerned, Peter OBI is a one term governor because his first term was full of frustration and distractions from opposing camps that wants the old order to remain.
Peter OBI fought for the liberation of Anambra state all through his first tenure and still achieved so much in his second tenure.
He built consolidated development template for Anambra state which Obiano used throughout his tenure and even the talkative Soludo is using.
Stop all this childish comparisons

pquaver:

History will remember obiano .. Till date he is anambra best governor since 1999.. Hate him or love him

1 Like

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Alphanancy: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You people can't do without chest beating and dragging others.
Honestly I tire o. I be Igbo but I don't like all these chest beating and rivalry all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asiwaju Lawyers Are Ready For All The Court Cases. Check The Lawyers Out / Nigerians In Foreign Jails: Who Is To Blame? / Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.