Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK (47472 Views)

Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction / Transition: Tinubu’s Team To Join Federal Gov’t Delegation To World Bank Meeting / Citizen Agba Jalingo Released After Hours Of Detention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Showonder: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
He really needs rest.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Vadese1: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
Someone your generation will never produce. Is the person you hiding somewhere insulting. How many first class are well know billionaire. Please name them. Beside 3rd class in unn is equivalent to first class in some of the university today

burp18:
Liar
Religious Bigot
UK Detainee
3rd Class dullard
Yes daddy
I no mention name o

2 Likes

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Showonder: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
Let him rest, he really needs rest.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Lilimax(f): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
bonnyhope:
This present govt is too petty, trying by all means to tarnish obi image
I tell you! They have checked and searched to see what they will use against Peter Obi they could not find and now this latest cheap stunt on good Friday.

Who can lay a charge against God's elect? Nobody? It is God that justifies

3 Likes

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by jaxxy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
Liar
Religious Bigot
UK Detainee
3rd Class dullard
Yes daddy
I no mention name o

the druglord can never be president.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Chucks13: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
My point is was he detained or not

I'm surprised the obidient disappeared because they couldn't have their way to deny this or called it fake.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by TrumpDonald2: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
StOla:
Obi has been trending for shame.

May we not bring shame upon ourselves and country.

Imagine a fellow who prayed to God and God answered his prayer, yet he still went to court to prove that God is not right?

He thinks it is like his betrayal of APGA or PDP?

Peter Obi III will completely ridicule himself in his attempt to steal a national mandate he could not win with Igbo votes.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by TrumpDonald2: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
StOla:

Imagine a fellow who prayed to God and God answered his prayer, yet he still went to court to prove that God is not right?

Peter Obi III will completely ridicule himself in his attempt to steal a national mandate he could not win with Igbo votes.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Keep deceiving yourself. When you are tired, you stop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by hardbody: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
JDistribute:

No they didn't apologize
https://www.nairaland.com/7651938/london-detention-british-govt-hasnt

They made an oral apology. Obi wants a written document so that when the chips are down he can ask you to go and verify. That it is not documented doesn't mean it never happened.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Lilimax(f): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Thess stupid head slammers have checked and searched to see what they will use against Peter Obi they could not find and now this latest cheap stunt put up on good Friday in the UK.

Who can lay a charge against God's elect? Nobody? It is God that justifies (Romans 8:33)

2 Likes

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Sosh(f): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Contact me for your landed properties

Telegram : @Symply_me

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by wealth2u(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Youbare actually better off in a septic thank than u rigging ur aimless life as being a Human being........I have seen how desperate u have tried to purportedly tarnish a stainless Man like PO. Only fools like u responds to trashes u post and repost. Eran.........You all will soon know the faithbofbur El-Chapo.
StOla:

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by starz100: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
All these are the price Obi has to pay for this country to be liberated.I certainty believe that if he is the one God has chosen to use no amount of mudslinging can change it.Obi might not be a saint, but he is above all of them in integrity,yet he is the most insulted, most attacked and most dislike by the political elites and the oligarchs, those who hold the country to ransom,where as is loved by majority of youths except the bigoted few.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Goodplace: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
Stop insults
burp18:
Liar
Religious Bigot
UK Detainee
3rd Class dullard
Yes daddy
I no mention name o

1 Like

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by DOM7: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
If you are a liar you think everyone is a liar because it will beat your imagination how can someone live without lying, same with drinking, stealing and fight and that is the mindset of APC look at how Ahmed and Garba disgracing themselves.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by popesco123: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
So this is just the problem facing the country at present? What a nation!
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol it’s like the Federal government themselves don’t have much to do which explain why they have time to debunk banter.

By the way, when is the Federal government going to debunk this picture of Peter Obi arrest below too.

Someone claimed the main reason they arrested Peter Obi was because when he got to Heathrow airport he claimed “He is the president-elect of Nigeria”.

When the British immigration heard this, they detained him for impersonating Nigeria president elect and they made sure he spent his Easter in detention.

Obi is a boy, I really pity him. He should have shouted “Yes Daddy” maybe they would have released him earlier.

Like Senator Shehu Sani said to sons and daughters of CORN ,and I quote ;

"I don't expect less from a product of loose and exhausted semen.."

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by lightwind(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
All this Peter Obi and Tinubu supporters won't let us hear word again for inside Nairaland.
Haba!!
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by ba7man(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
Davido get levels pass Peter Obi sef. He can never be treated like this based on the way he carries himself.

When Obi will be carrying bag up and down like houseboy and flying economy despite all the Govt money he has syphoned away into tax havens, see how he was cornered and detained like Chukwudi wey swallow cocaine travel.

1 Like

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by SWATMan: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by SWATMan: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
CilicMarin:
Peter Obi is a common criminal...They should jail the IPOB terrorist for life!

Shame on you and your ilks.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Simplythebest: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
Carry Obi matter for your head. Don't go and look for meaningful job to do. Do you think agbero and thuggery is a job.
Obaofaba:
Jail him ASAP...

Modified:

But the question is, why is Obi silent over his ordeal at the Heathrow?

He's a social media personality and if he's not guilty, why hasn't he tell us the real position of his ordeal?

I believe he's keeping quiet so that his Visa will not be revoked.

Why speaking through a third party?

He must have been seriously warned and might not visit the UK again in recent time.

He's only good at displaying his hypocrisy and lies home and abroad.

His wife told us that he loves going to court, why is he not suing the UK government for defamation of character?

Nigerians seriously dodged a bullet.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Stone03: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
Liar
Religious Bigot
UK Detainee
3rd Class dullard
Yes daddy
I no mention name o

Drug lord
Fake identities
Certificateless
Murderer
Agbero-cratic
Imbecilic that poos on his clothes
Forger
Demented and incoherent
Liar and fake promoter
Tribal bigot

I didn't mention name. But if you think you know the name, you can add to the list.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Jennymine(f): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
Liar
Religious Bigot
UK Detainee
3rd Class dullard
Yes daddy
I no mention name o
Exactly,tell them
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by HilcomTech(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
Liar
Religious Bigot
UK Detainee
3rd Class dullard
Yes daddy
I no mention name o

Are you talking about the Pandora criminal who was stealing 250 million Naira in suite cases every month in Anambra while he was governor?
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Stone03: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dittodat:
That was a photoshop picture just to pepper the pandora pathological liar Obi. grin grin

Your father can't be half way like obi, even if five thousand years is added to his life
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by soojar(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/federal-govt-denies-bailing-peter-obi-out-of-detention-in-uk/

It is not every time one needs to be displaying unnecessary humility, most especially if you are a public figure like peter Obi. What is stopping Obi from traveling with 2 or 3 aides, it's not out of place for a man of his caliber. No one is saying you must go with huge entourage like an average Nigerian politician, but at least have some aides around you, not only you going all the way to UK carrying your own bag like a common citizen, how will UK not have the effrontery to detain you? At the end of the day it's the intervention of people that recognized him that made the immigration officer let him go. You are a leading presidential aspirant of most populous black nation for crying out loud, who knows, you might even still be president (it's not over until it is over).

Can they try that with Tinubu or Atiku? when like 5 people are carrying bags alone, 2 people carrying phones, 2 holding passports, etc.

Humility is good but in many cases "you are addressed the way you are dressed"

Abi na still stingy things?

We learn everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by burp18: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
XY23:

Another one on the loose. Please, consult your dictionary for the difference between 'arrest' and 'detain'; so you can properly apply the word 'criminal'. FYI! You can be detained for something as ordinary as shouting 'Agbado' in public. The efforts to drive the narrative that BAT is not the only criminal, is making many of you sound unreasonable. Every man has his strengths and weakness, yet you folks are amplifying Obi's strength and BAT's weakness ignorantly.
Where in my write up did usehe word "arrest". Detained is the word. Obi was detained and questioned because he's a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Igbokwechika101(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Obi is blessed.

APC the enemies of hate.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Nooner: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
With all the money paid to carry out this editing, it’s really poor, how can you make PO sit on the air….lol… Abike looking elsewhere… 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.